Why do Americans love drugs?

Why do South Koreans love drugs?

Or is this a Jewish OP?

No they don't

Cuz they make me feel things. Or not feel things. Depends on my mood.

They can be a fun and unique social activity.

Some of the more psychedelic ones can impart an entirely different outlook on life.

The stimulants allow American businessmen/students to work productive hours and complete tasks at a rate that would be impossible otherwise.

Opiates>crippling depression

A. We work all day and drugs are the quickest /cheapest way to unwind and relax from a hard /long days work

B. As cliche as it sounds American like to party/get "fucked up"

C. All the unemployed (aka niggers and spics) have nothing better to do

Who doesn't love drugs?

because they have no culture and are brainwashed drones. also let's not forget the fact that even though they're racemixed like hell, they still contain the accursed an*lo gene

Pfff Probably cause you nerds cant even get good drugs

Everyone loves drugs, except maybe Japan.

... yup

I'm severely depressed but too anxious to get real help

Why are South Koreans so depressed?

protip
theres no real help

seek god you degenerate amerinigger

almost every consumable is drug and poison one way or other. me? I just found out they're more reliable and cheaper than friends

Shut up Brownie. Whats it like knowing that if your people as a whole were removed from planet earth right now, society as a whole would benefit greatly?

I go to church twice a week

because a lot of americans experience trauma at
young ages and never recover.
also media makes them look fun.

the real answer to the drug problem is moderation.

convert to islam

>am*rimutt calling me brown

kek

god is not in the church, it's everywhere stupid yank. "seek and you shall find" as thr crucified kike said. drugs are degenerate if you don't know what you're doing

fuck off... bad meme

>moderation
How hard is it to just not use drugs?

The problem of the US is obesity and the myriad of death and/or disability related illness that go with it. The so called "drug epidemics" is just a very small problem compared to obesity and related diabetes, heart failures etc.. that cost hundred of billion more than drugs.

>Roach