Friendly reminder that any black woman hate is not tolerated here on Sup Forums as we have always been pro-nubian...

Friendly reminder that any black woman hate is not tolerated here on Sup Forums as we have always been pro-nubian queens. All hate towards niggers shall be directed towards black MEN not women.

Im okay with this.

But black women are feculent vectors for disease

Nigger women raise niggers.

We've always been in favour of bleaching niggers, so long as whites don't pay for it and it's not your immediate kin. So basically it's impossible

Fuck off back to affffrica, nigger.

If I'd had to choose between she-boons and he-boons, I'd take the female but let's be clear, they are still stupid dindus and produce stupid nigglets.

While 1% are okay looking 99% are either butt ugly apes or at best can compare to average looking white females.

I hate fats and they are the fattest of them all. Time for you to fuck off and die.

Are you a hotep?

Fuck off and take your stinky, apelike, greasy haired hood rat women with you. Niggers are all cut from the same cloth.

((((((()))))))

So gross, Jesus, Rick

mmmm mmmmm

I really am, OP, We should have done this long ago.

Nigger women dont raise shit, the savage behavior of niggers is genetic meaning they will always be deranged savages no matter how you raise them.

Noice, Bahamas is right.

Negresses are the worst

That pic is pretty hot.
Thing of the double savage tribal sex.

how can you not love kev and vee