Daily reminder that there are thousands of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

Daily reminder that there are thousands of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good to know

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

What's with the shilling today?

I want to violently fart into the vagina of the one on the left, SO much.

What will that accomplish?

Drumpf BTFO

Dysgenic trash the people

Says the drunken slav

>just waiting for someone to marry them
I don't want to marry someone with the perspective that life is like a Disney Channel Original Movieā„¢.

>Seen nudes
Send nudes
>Send nudes
Send nudes
>Send nudes
Send nudes

Oh and the crop of roasties at the bar don't think they are a Disney princess? At least these girls are willing to be female and aren't cumbuckets.

Eh I've got nothing against home makers, but I wouldn't marry one.

Why not?
Who is going to raise your kids?

I don't want a girl that sits and waits for handouts or fate to find them. That goes for roasties, toasties and goatsees.

The one on the left has a horse face. I want to clamp her to a bench by her nipples and ram my face into her bottom from behind on a speeding wheelchair

Being a mother is not a handout
Its their job

Fine as long as you are married

A series of illegal Mexican women paid low wages off the book, duh.
But for real, a woman can have a job and still raise kids. Infact, not having mommy around 24/7 to do everything for them makes kids more self sufficient.
My Mom worked a 9-5 making six figures and while she was at work my Grandmother watched us (Grandma retired the moment she became a Grandma). I'm fortunate enough to not only still have my Grandmother alive and well, but she's begging me to give her Great-Grandkids because she misses taking care of babies. Also, my Mother plans on retiring when I have kids so she can take care of them like her mother did with her kids.
I know most people aren't fortunate enough to be in my situation, but as long as I have my Mother or Grandmother to watch the kids I'd want a working wife.

Australians never cease to amaze me with their creativity.

And a housewife isn't a legit job? You're completely lost my man.

And because they sit in their house and society offers no physical meet space where people can just go without spending money...I'll never meet them and will die alone. Or compromise and pick up some thot wreckage.

Said a mongoloid with a fucking kekistani larp flag

You do realize that English-fluent Russians on this board are upper middle class (and socially higher) ethnic Russians, Germans, Jews (or Kremlin shills), right?

You've gotta meet and woo their Dads.
Once Daddy lover you, he'll practically beg you to fuck his daughter.

Make a child

You can meet them at church
You are going today right user?

Russians with money are some of the most degenerate nouveau riche trash out there
Almost Arab tier

>thousands of stay at home daughters
>millions of NEET sons

Numbers and I post the one on the right getting BLACKED

Rolln

Only applies to Americans and even they can't actually meet them.

I have known several girls like this

Except just the opposite. Literally ranked as the best diaspora (if ethnic Russians and Germans only listed) in most Western nations

This is why we can't have nice things on the internet.

>crazy american christian
geeee

Ranked by (((who))) for (((what)))?

Oh, not by them, because Jew/Armenian/Ukranians subhumans with Russians passports give ethnic Russians/Germans a bad name. So, they are exactly the people you take out of equation to make a proper judgement. Here it goes: no crime, big families, business owners/doctors/scientists, fair Nordic tier looking, vote far-right/ethnonationalist in host nations, highest amount of quality education among other groups

That has nothing to do with trashyness

baby-crazy is the best kind of crazy
how do I find such a woman?

>jews
No thanks, moishe

Church

I had a vasectomy 4 years ago. Baby crazy chicks are the best.

Non stop fucking "trying" to have a baby. Eventually, if they dont cheat on you, you tell them you're fixed and they leave. Easy as hell

>Almost

>sacrifices his testicles to moloch
>brags about living a hedonistic lifestyle

thanks for removing yourself from the genepool

Leia did jack shit to take down the Death Star, except get captured with the plans and need a teenager from bumfuck nowhere, a criminal, his walking rug associate, and two tin men to save her ass. This bitch probably hasn't even seen A New Hope

Good for you