Australia: Muslim Smashes 68 Christian Graves. Walks Free From Court

Muslim who laughed as he smashed up 68 Christian graves in a Sydney cemetery walks free from court with a hijab-wearing friend - then celebrates with selfies and a cigarette

>Stonemason Nassem Raad found guilty of grave smashing and fined $60,000

>68 graves sites were destroyed at Rookwood Cemetery in November 2015

>Sylvie Tsatsaronis's mother and father's tombstone was destroyed
'We were very affected by it, we were very angry,' Ms Tsatsaronis said

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4713086/Pictured-Remorseless-Rookwood-grave-destroying-thug-23.html

Asked to explain his side of the story, Raad said: 'F*** off, get the f*** out of my face, you f***ing c*nts

>dailymail
>things that happened
Chose one.

Seem like peaceful folks. Say no to racism.

I see he's one of those cool hip muslims that wear sneakers and smoke tailor mades. Gee I wonder if this """"religion"""" is more akin to a social and political idealogy

it's okay for him to drink booze if he sips it. He can eat bacon too if he just nibbles

You fucking brits ain't gonna protest this shit? Innocent people's tombs were vandalised and that cunt gets to just walk out?

Im sure he did it in a peaceful way like all of islam.

>its real
>there isnt an active campaign to lynch this sub human and deport his entire family

this is how i know there will be no right wing 'turning point'

graves are a giant waste of water and land resources. not only that they poison the earth
with chemicals.

They don't give a shit, you'd have higher turnout at a pro-Palestine rally.

UK is completely cucked.

Ofc, it's not adultery if it's just the tip etc

australia is not a real country so I don't see how this is news

sage

He's as good as dead m80

I used to work with this Muslim dude who was married and his Imam told him it wasn't adultery if he fucked non-Muslim women. Asked him if it was okay if he fucked non-Muslim guys and he got fucking cut and wanted to fight me

Bump

Fucking brilliant. "Your honour, my client wishes to state that it wasn't rape as the alleged victim was a non-muslim". Down the slippery slope we go if these insurgents grow in number

yeah no shit, I have no idea why people think that Islam is good

What he did was wrong but try to see it from his perspective. It can't be easy growing up Muslim in Australia. Imagine how marginalized he feels on a daily basis. The root of the problem needs to be addressed.

Well hes at least got the australian part down pat

Those that are a part of it get access to all the privileges when it's the dominant system. It's like all the cunts that think they'll be card carrying party members when the commie revolution takes over. When you see spineless westerners convert they think they're getting on the gravy train cos in their minds islam will be the new governing powet structure

Jesus christ,how can you assies be such cucks. I would smash that fuckers face in with a hammer. Would be fun seeing him smile with no teeth and pulverized face.

yeah but when those people in Germany made that gay mosque how did they not take a redpill when every Islamic country said it was not true Islam

>Found guilty and fined 60k
>Walks free from court
Pick one. That's quite a lot of money for one drunken escapade.

>smoking a cigarette

Guess it'd be a similar mindset to why there's queer commies. Generating a complete social breakdown by reinventing every last detail of the current social structure, subverting norms and insinuating new, self destructive ideas such as gay imams, gay bishops etc. The end game isn't for current Islamic countries to approve of and work in tandem with the new ones, but to destroy what exists currently and rebuild. People convert, subvert society, jk lol thx useful idiots, NWO takes over

You fucking pussy.
I bet you genuinely believe that too you coward.

>free from court
>fined 60k

Choose one.

No shit he's angry, I'd be angry if someone took my 60k. His poor sandnigger ass probably couldn't feed his family of 5 before... Now he's just broke and sandnigglets will starve.

Never thought I'd see a muslim assimilate so well into another culture.

How do we find out who the judge is and their contact details?

Yep, we're dead. Time to leave.

honorary australian.

This is very bad for the Muslim. The Australians have an ancient ritual involving gravestones, where every year they sit around and get drunk around their dead relatives. Without these gravestones as a rallying point, Australians become restless and will eventually find the Muslim in their Ute trucks and punish him by leaving him out in the middle of the desert to be robbed by Abos.

>reading all the impotent kvetching in the comments
Obviously the Muslim graves should have be desecrated and the (((judge))) and perp lynched, but effeminate complaining is much easier I guess.

jej

>implying he's going to pay a dime of that 60k

>found guilty of grave smashing and fined $60,000
>walks free from court

You can't read in Australia ?

Thanks, Jews!

TIL Australians call abos 'poojabbers'

The most hardcore Muslims don't believe in gravestones because it implies you're worshipping something that isn't Allah or Mohammed. Even marking a gravesite with a rock is considered haram by some of these lunatics.

>fined $60,000
Which presumably the government will pay itself via him through his benefits. No punishment at all.

I agree, let's get to the root of the problem and send them all back.

why are people such fucking faggots? ive smashed out nigger teeth for less fucking pussies

I agree, when it's your flight?

Muslim don't have graves since the blow up when they die.

>muslim desecrates christian graves
>blame it on the jews because you're too much of a scared little bitch to blame it on muslims

Australia has a muslim problem? Tell me more about this. I once saw some reality show about maids in australian families and the father ordered the maid to shoot muslims with their rifle if they come to their house lol.

He probably means that it's thanks to the Jews that Muslims are so numerous and emboldened in the West.

He sounds like the type of guy who would go burn a synagogue after his sister was raped by a mudslime
Pretty pathetic mentality

The only people attacking synagogues are Jews and media shills false-flagging and the occasional Muslim.

This is for you

Sydney got flooded with Lebanese decades ago. It caused riots and what not, we were told we are racist.

The Somalians have gone to war with the Abbo's in the West and now our prisons are filled with even more black people lol

Thanks for the answer. There was something going on with the muslims during that show. They were rioting on streets if ircc. That show was filmed like 2-3 years ago.

Sounds like an average Australian to me

Nassem Raad should be smashed for desecrating 68 graves.

Sack the magistrate.

The daily mail also publishes stuff that is true and not covered by politically correct main-stream media.

Drop Nassem Raad in the middle of the Australian desert and lol.

why don't we just invade nauru, establish it as a domestic prison, and then ship all of the fucking niggers there?

who the fuck is going to stop us?
"Mr Trump, the Australians are invading the poor helpless Nauruians!"
"Who?"

>Former stone mason Naseem Raad, 23, from Yagoona, was slapped with a suspended nine month sentence and a $63,000 fine by a Sydney magistrate on Tuesday.

Why is everyone ignoring this part?

I know it's not your first language but you should try to learn it before posting.

Prison has no effect on shitskins, especially muslims. Either kill or deport them or let them pay high fines.

This happened in Sydney, Australia, you stupid cunts. Try actually READING the article, before commenting.

lol

Based Muslim. Christcucks BTFO