Is there anyone on Sup Forums who was in New York on September 11, 2001, and witnessed the attacks with their own eyes?

Is there anyone on Sup Forums who was in New York on September 11, 2001, and witnessed the attacks with their own eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9WNnJprwzU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai2HmvAXcU0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
youtube.com/watch?v=ermHx3akejc
abbourne.com/edwin-behind-the-books/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My cousin's friend's kid was shot at the school that day. Sandy Hook was real

lmao
I was living in NYC at the time, but was on the subway when the first plane hit and still stuck underground for the second.
>solve the captcha again goy
>and again
>again please
>solve it again
>tricked you, no cars lol
>solve the captcha again please

I was three years old at the time and only learned about it a couple years ago when we got internet

I was in school watching the "live" (((news))) after the 1st plane hit and saw the second one as it happened.
>Planes legit there
>Still not enough to cause collapse

I saw it on TV.

I don't think in 2001 they had enough special effects knowledge to pull off two fake planes going into the buildings.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I saw it on TV when I was 14 thought it was super hot. Came twice

I was in Tower 7 when the charges detonated. AMA.

At the time I lived with my mom in NY I was about 2 miles from it I was playing on my dreamcast she come in my room saying the WTC is on fire I turn on the tv it was real, than I called my friend who lived in a studio apt on the 11th floor near the WTC I was like hey dude is there a fire on the WTC he was like no I think plane crashed into it than I was like cant I visit to see he was like sure I got my car keys and start to head down there it took a while there was alot of traffic when I got there I called him he took his sweet time going down to open the door when I get up there the building is on fire Part 1

Yeah my grandfather died in a concentration camp, he got drunk and fell out of a guard tower.

so a fast moving metal cylindrical object cannot penetrate through a mostly glass tower?

LOL some drunk guy fell off a guard tower and killed my grandpa how insane is that

German humour my American goy.

Aluminium is Crumply and clingy. It won't go through steel no matter what force is behind it. Steel is designed to be strong so it can hold up buildings.

because it makes total sense to create an elaborate conspiracy instead of just fucking flying a plane into a tower.

>glass tower
educate yourself fool, WTC was mostly steel.

i'm not 100% sold on any explanation of 9/11
but you may be right, what happened to the cockpit in the next few frames?

damn no-planes-Hans, you always immediately show up when there's a 9/11 thread. do you ever sleep?

because bombs are cheaper and the (((Media))) and (((experts))) are totally down for it shilling the plane story for their (((Deep State))) buddys

>Trump sceptical about Airplanes doing this Destruction on 9/11
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

see the webm on (((who))) actually reported to have seen the CGI planes, you trust these people?

The plane impacts were supposed to be a cover for bombs that were to knock the top portion of the building over while the rest of the building pancakes down.

Funny you mention that OP because I've been on Sup Forums for almost a decade and never seen a poster claiming to have witnessed it with their own eyes. A city of millions has few direct witnesses that post here. But every sandy Hook thread for almost four years has a relative wth direct contact to the even shilling for it. Newtown had a population two orders of magnitude lower than New York yet people that lived there post at a thousand times the rate higher than anybody else.

Reminder this is what happens to an airplane wing just from a bird impacting it.

oh god this thread is just begging for LARPers

so they want to bring down WTC and establish new world order but the cost of two airliners is too much so they go for budget CGI solution. kek

Yes, I was at PS 121. 15 year old sophomore. I couldn't stop laughing

Watched from a hill in New Jersey with many other people with our own eyes.

>but the cost of two airliners is too much
no the actual problem is that a real plane can't do the amount of destruction that was needed. it couldn't even reach the speeds that were needed so they had to settle for CGI and bombs.

see
>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

Yet they were some how able to cut through many steel box columns that are this thick.

Were you one of those Muslims that Trump saw cheering? Fuck your President is a worry

well you need someone who's experienced enough to actually fly them in the towers, not the usual goatfucker blowing himself up. that might be a little harder to find.
not sure I buy the no plane theory yet but it's not as crazy as it may sound at first.

... from wing tip to wing tip.

That's a Beechcraft King Air with 4756 kg max takeoff weight, compared to a 767 this thing looks like a ant.

Redpill yourselves on Tower 7 - That where the story gets hyperweird.

Kek no. There's many hills here with views of the skyline and there were many people watching.

>He thinks planes are mere aluminum

Also, this is just utterly wrong. Less dense objects can pass through more dense objects given enough force

I was in north Brooklyn staring at the wtc and drinking a coffee while leaning out of an open window enjoying the mild autumn weather. The first plane looked like a toy. I heard a pop in the distance and felt a shockwave about three seconds later.

Compared to the largest tower in the world a bird would look like a fucking ant don't you think?

I saw the planes with my own eyes both of them I remember because I was like fuck that plane is fixing to hit that building

Why did we not let Flight 93 wipe out our Congressmen and Senators? Seems like it was the only way to clear out the incumbents

planes and bombs are not good enough? it is easier to put bombs on planes instead of installing them in towers and then hoping that you can deceive millions of people living in NYC with shitty news CGI.

again, you want to bring down WTC but you don't have enough resources to train two fucking wahabi assfaces to fly a plane?

>it is easier to put bombs on planes
nope, did you even watch the videos nigger?

>and then hoping that you can deceive millions of people living in NYC with shitty news CGI.
you see how good it worked for them, best psyop ever made.

That's the fakest fucking thing I have ever saw in my life.
Why is the explosion purple?

Do you know what a period is?

which one looks more real to you?
the one here or the one I posted right now that comes from the (((MIT)))?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What do you think will happen when you ram a 180 ton heavy jetliner with the potential energy of about 400km/h into a building?

Those things are damn stable, you can even land them without gear on their hull and they won't collapse. Those things aren't made out of plywood m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9WNnJprwzU

they could have thought that cgi was saver than two wahabi assfaces who could have fucked up and missed the towers. it's definitely not an easy maneuver.

If the Hulk grabbed one of these columns:
and swung it at a perpendicular angle at jetliner's wings with a high amount of force. Would the wing cut the column in half?

Look what happens to a Boeing 777 wing's when it's stressed at 154% of it's designed load capacity. And this is for withstanding TURBULANCE, not solid objects.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai2HmvAXcU0

They're relatively light weight and weak, especially as it gets to the wing tip. On impact, the whole mass of the airplane wouldn't be behind the wings because they're attached laterally. Think of a fat guy with his arms outstretched hitting two posts with his wrists. People just think it would be a simple F=MA equation as if the whole plane is just shaped like a bowling ball and there wouldn't be any weak, lightweight parts like the wings that would just buckle back.

>me on business arrive one day early to sightsee
>I was in Tribeca eating a chocolate croissant
>there was a hasidic jew in same cafe
>commotion starts after first plane
>hasidic jew doesnt even look up from his breakfast
>go north total pandemomium
>it was kind of fun

That's because of the pilot's skill in slowing it down to virtually 0 vertical speed before touching the ground.

I was there melting the steel beams with my lighter.

it's not so hard to train or recruit a pilot. ISIS was able to operate fighter jets, I am sure there were radicalized pilot somewhere in Middle East in 2001. I would say it's much safer than CGI as the CGI is easy to detect (I am talking about professional detection techniques, not retarded conspiracy pixel hunting)

Lmao, ISIS is CIA-MOSAD trained operatives and mercenaries.

>plural
>singular
Nice larp faggot

well, did cia not have a trained operatives in 2001 or what?

>because a 747 going full speed would come to a complete stop when hitting a building
>because there is no way its nose would poke through the other side before the rest of the plane is caught and explodes.

9/11 conspiracy theorists are actually fucking retarded.

I don't even know what you're talking about. slowing the descent rate to virtually zero is a "skill"? what?

So much tinfoil in this thread
I was in the cabin of flight 11 when it hit the north tower. I certainly did not see any Mossad or CIA agents involved in the hijacking. Take you psych meds.

Jurassic park was made in 1990?

cool story shill nigger

kek

you have to go back

>buh buh buh buh how can towers hit by 200 ton airliners filled with jet fuel that then ignited and caused severe fires after already weakening support structures with the impact collapse
>must have been [retarded conspiracy theory here]
the most you could plausibly put forward as a conspiracy about 9/11 is that people in the us government knew of the attack plan before it was carried out but didn't act to stop it

I was in building 7 pouring gas on everything.

Yeah, but that leads to a whole bunch of other questions.
9-11; Follow the money is the best documentary on the topic.

The wings themselves are filled with fuel and are very heavy when filled, while they weigh only 20-40 tons when empty.

In terms of structural strength, you're probably thinking of a single prop plane, which aren't far from tin foil over wood supports. Large planes have skin thicknesses varying from half an inch thick up to about 3-4 inches near the landing gear or engines. not to mention internal reinforcement, where the vast majority of the strength comes from

My Dad was working in the city that day. He saw the smoke from the building before it collapsed. He was one of the thousands trying to evacuate on the GW Bridge,

>All 9/11 conspiracy theorists are crazy

There are some very whcky theories for sure. I tend to believe these theories were designed to discredit other more plausible theories because people like you automatically think any conspiracy theory is made up by a schizo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds

youtube.com/watch?v=ermHx3akejc

questions like what? we already know the cia funded the taliban back in the 70s and 80s because they were fighting those big scary communist reds, we fucking published newspapers calling osama bin laden a freedom fighting hero sticking it to those fucking marxists. we're america, we make our own worst problems, you don't need some crazy conspiracy theory to prove that

>need to solve like 9 captchas to post
>lol sorry didn't take do it again after we call you a faggot who forgot to do it
fucking chinkmoot trying to get me to renew my pass

I was a kid in class watching it on tv when the second plane hit. I didn't realize how serious it was at the time.

I believe 911 happened for a few reasons, jews wanted to cash in on that insurance policy and build a new Tower 1 there. Blame the mudslimes and the mudslimes were happy to comply to jihad on american soil. Building 7 got rid of atrocities and records we will never know of now, and the whole ordeal let the usa "fight wars for freedom" in countries rich with oil to take those reserves, and usurp governments that didn't have Rothschilds central banks.

easy math really, and not a conspiracy but a plan by many powerful entities.

>implying the average Sup Forums user was born in 2001

You're right, landing a plane gently is not a skill. A baby could do it.

my dad was onboard one of the planes ; (

It's the only user I ever recognize, keep up the good fight buddy

JUST

Gee, how is it possible for me to blow holes in steel plates with my wimpy squishy lead bullets. It must be an optical illusion.

How old are you user?

The camera is garbage you fucking retard leaf, it's saturating the colour from red/orange to purple.

>A plan made by many powerful entities

That's what a conspiracy is. They got together and conspired. That's exactly the point I was making about how the word "conspiracy" is being scoffed at because it has been presented to be concocted by nut jobs.

not sure about this probably not true
and my argument would be that they would make sure the helicopter stops at that point or not use a helicopter at all if it is so volatile
at which point I think it is clear that the image was never intended to stop at that particular point
and if it wasn't intended the theory isn't true and the plane is not an animation

how did the wing tips smash through 2+feet of steel and concrete?

you are correct, the connotation of conspiracy is tainted because of false conclusion from non-investigated claims.

While I think the conspiracy is retarded, lead is much denser than aluminum or steel, buddy.

Can you name the first person to reportedly die on 9/11; stabbed to death on Flight 11, the first plane to hit the WTC?

>Did you know he was an Israeli-American?
>Did you know he was a billionaire Internet wizard who founded Akamai Technologies?
>Did you know he was not only ex-IDF, but promoted to leader/captain of Israel's most elite, secretive special forces: Sayeret Matkal?
>Did you know that Sayeret Markal and Unit 269, is trained in HIJACKINGS (Sabena Flight 571) and are storied masters at impersonating Muslims + airport security, including women?
>They're masters at paratrooping.
>Did you know this Israeli-American was seated directly behind an alleged Muslim hijacker (seat 9B, seat 10B)?
>Did you know he and his wife sold their Boston area house in pre-9/11 2001 for $3 million?
>Did you know his "estranged" Zionist poet father, Charles Lewn, visited him in US for the first time the wk before 9/11, and departed for Israel on 9/10/2001?
>Did you know his seatmate in 9A, a reported stranger, Edmund Glazer, was also Israeli-American, and worked for MRV Communications, whose founders were Israelis, and Technion University tech alums, the same as the man in question?
>Did you know that MRV acquired Creative Electonic Systems in 2001, which specializes in advanced military aero technology: drones, automated piloting, electronic warfare?
>Did you know the Israeli man in question was trained to kill by Sayeret Markal using a pen, a credit card and boxcutter?
>In his biography, "No Better Time": the man's own brother called him a "super Zionist"

Pure cohencidence Sup Forums?

The man's name is DANIEL LEWIN

>Oh, and there are two novels recently published, by his Akamai coworker, w/ the "fictional" scenario that Lewin faked his death on 9/11 to stop a bio-virus attack on Flight 11. See:
abbourne.com/edwin-behind-the-books/

Why don't you know about Daniel Lewin? Pic is last known photo of Lewin pre-9/11. Save+Share. It's been scrubbed. See for yourself

Hello, CIA nigger. You're very easy to spot.

KE = M*V^2

Have you never seen the aftermath of hurricanes where pieces of straw penetrate 4-5 inches deep into solid wood?
High velocity projectiles contain a lot of kinetic energy. If you shot a pillow at .1C into the earth it would hit like an atomic bomb.

nice try Jude

>pic related
>Daniel Lewin in Israel as young soldier
>later promoted to Israeli Special Forces
>what are the chances a "super Zionist" billionaire Israeli commando would be the first person to die on 9/11 by a Muslim hijacker with boxcutter?
>and be seated directly in front of a hijacker, and behind the others, near front of the plane (American Airlines 11)
>and had visited Israel for "pleasure" multiple times, perhaps dozens,in year before 9/11

he seems very distraught

I have a cousin that attended WTC and I can assure you that it was very real.

He's watching his plan unfold.