>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul22
>Syrian Army within reach of Euphrates River in southeast Raqqa
>Hezbollah military media: Large military groups of nusra raise 6 white flags signalling surrender
*Unconfirmed: SAA on verge of entering DeZ Gov from S Raqqa
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham and join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia
>REPORTS:Israel to build new field hospital to treat militants in occupied part of the Golan Heights
>Pentagon furious after Turkey leaks US base locations in Sy, Turkey denies
>Russia to deliver large batch of T90 To Iraqi military in 2017
>IS captures bridge checkpoint from the Iraqi Army in western Anbar

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/c_military1/status/888993677128986624
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=225&v=IlS2nu_Ztmk
ft.com/content/a35244e6-6d2e-11e7-bfeb-33fe0c5b7eaa
pastebin.com/rX4yfygz
reuters.com/article/us-iran-iraq-military-idUSKBN1A80HJ?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ayta_ash-Shab
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-america-armed-terrorists-in-syria/
pastebin.com/gbMF1B2c
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/888939325005737986
youtu.be/wCqCnLjSx7M
mega.nz/#!53xC1ADZ!64LWsBX4UbGk0GbMaPG989prB_7Lbo87kDaZb6yi1s0
mega.nz/#!ZyokVSRY!QEmntwVTCE7-AC_r2LwKDbThDCoKvYjaZ_YeUiHEKTw
mega.nz/#!ki5F3D5D!ghdQBmlCzWmgzWR8QPl9t-6Ed4uliNlEuNks3l7-4u0
pastebin.com/9Vjb2c1A
awdnews.com/society/israel-has-harvested-18,000-organs-from-dead-syrians-since-the-beginning-of-the-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assad will lose.
Shias will lose.
Iran will lose.
/sg/ will lose.
White Jews will win.

By the actions of the proud and noble Kurdish warriors may the disease that is the Arab people be purged from Rojava and surrounding areas so the land may heal from the Assadist corruption it has been exposed to for so long.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

Hezbollah and SAA

>White Jews
Wut?

more obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

Amazing

JUST

Are they also gonna take the ISIS pocket after finishing the remaining 36%?

Hezbollah offensive against Nusra and rebels ,Arsal

Hezbollah map showing Nusra has lost 65% of its pocket on the lebanese - syrian border so far (pic related)

Also:

46 Nusra fighters killed and tens of wounded on the third day of fighting in Arsal's countryside, along with 23 Nusra fighters killed in Fleita barrens, in Syria's Qalamoun

source:twitter.com/c_military1/status/888993677128986624

FOTOAGE of hezbollah advance :

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=225&v=IlS2nu_Ztmk

Reposting because people only cared about jews last thread.

Did you guys discuss this yet?

>“Until now, nothing is confirmed. There have been no changes on the ground. When we spoke to the concerned parties [in the operations room] they were also surprised at the news,” said Hassan Hamadeh, commander of Division 101, a rebel group. “Co-ordination is ongoing, and everything has been happening normally.”

>One rebel commander who asked not to be named said US support had been waning for months but noted that the rebels had been given their salaries as normal last month. Still, he believed the decision was final. “The CIA’s role is done,” the rebel commander said.

>The programme, funded by international intelligence agencies from western countries, Gulf states and Turkey, had long been fraught by rebel rivalries and feuds between donor states.

>Rebels who received support would return to volatile territories in Syria, only to be pressed by an al-Qaeda-linked jihadi group to hand over a cut. “Frankly so much of the weapons and ammunition were going to [Syria’s al-Qaeda affiliate] that it’s probably a good thing,” a third opposition figure said.

ft.com/content/a35244e6-6d2e-11e7-bfeb-33fe0c5b7eaa

FUCK BELZHIK AND FUCK BELGIAN PEOPLE

Is from later in the day then?

How right he was about everything

yes first map is most recent ,2nd map is older one

forgot to make note , Syrian side is fully captured

Don't write their filthy names.
H*zb*llah and S*A.

Venezuela update, "Playing kingdom hearts" edition

pastebin.com/rX4yfygz

*most of the news the last two days is opinion pieces on what should be done in Venezuela
*Opposition vows for more strikes, more protests
*Caracas' LAST VIOLINIST injured in protests Saturday
>at least two fatalities from Thursday's strikes
>more US media urging international response to Venezuela
>Venezuela diplomat to the UN urges Maduro to resign (press F)
>members of US congress denounce venezuelan govt.
>"[venezuelans don't want to be cuba]" t. Rubio
>venezuela denounces white house threats of sanctions
>woman shot dead by pro-maduro activists
>loyalists continue to push for july 30th constituent assembly vote
>venezuelan refugees to columbia, elsewhere drastically increasing
>white house threatens sanctions against venezuela if loyalist constituent assembly is created
>venezuela signs deal with US company to improve oil production
>opposition promising "zero hour" to demand a general election and stop constituent assembly
>mexico's vincente fox banned from entering Venezuela
>loyalist paramilitary members attacking people at opposition protest vote, nurse killed
>catholic church joined protest vote
>UN denounces police brutality following viral video of man beaten by authorities
>Oscar perez, helicopter pilot responsible for attack on supreme court two weeks ago seen at opposition rally
>US media starting to play up Luisa Ortega as face of opposition, leader after maduro's removal
>Luisa Ortega vows to continue defying the loyalist magistrates and officials
>leopoldo Lopez, opposition leader imprisoned for 3 years, granted house arrest
>Putin, Maduro speak regarding energy and protests
>Maduro orders state workers to vote for constituent assembly
>Venezuela's oil company PDVSA seeking debt renegotiation
>supreme court swore in Maduro loyalist for deputy attorney-general
>Maduro raises minimum wage by 50%

Yeah anons were already saying nothing will change its all just a PR move. The funding wont stop.

Significant progress. G*d bless Hezbollah and may he accept their martyrs.

Thanks for the bread and update.

Venezuelan elections are next week you know.

It isn't Presidential elections though so Maduro will still be in charge regardless.

Iran and Iraq sign accord to boost military cooperation

reuters.com/article/us-iran-iraq-military-idUSKBN1A80HJ?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)

What's more interesting as I see it is how they have admitted to being paid a salary by the US.

It's nothing new honestly, of course mainstream media will be silent on it forever, but people here generally are aware that US directly funds "moderate" headchoppers.

>White Jews
Yeah, nah.

there was an article I dont remember from which publication where they talked about CIA office in turkey and how they would distribute salaries there and equipment. Also can you give an archive link this one asks for subscription and wont show text.

1967 Israel beat a coalition of the most powerful Arab armies while vastly outnumbered
Modern Isreal with thousands of troops on the ground couldnt occupy a shitty 8 km wide security zone on the border because village niggers were too much for your paratroopers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ayta_ash-Shab

I'm aware of that, but I haven't seen it being admitted before in anything as credible as financial times.
Only in random and obscure leaks and what not

Also read this
>How America Armed Terrorists in Syria
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-america-armed-terrorists-in-syria/

It was obvious that Hezzies will use Toophan (Iranian) ATGM in the Arsal offensive, but here's something Israel should be worried about. They've photographed themselved using both Konkurs and Kornet.

>White Jews
Do you own a pet? If yes, is it a cat dog?

I think the biggest leak was when commander of AAS (I think) admitted on phone conversation his few-dozen strong gang gets 2$ million monthly from Qatar.

Please let me know if you find that article again. Sounds interesting.

I pastebinned it:
pastebin.com/gbMF1B2c

For some reason I can only open it through twitter and by using private browsing: twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/888939325005737986

What phase is the Syrian civil war in now?
>First stage (((revolution)))
>Second Stage- FSA vs Syrian army
>Third stage- Growth of ISIS
>Fourth Stage- SDF replaces rebels
>Final stage- Only two factions left the Kurds and the Army

Hezbollah used AT-14 and an antiship missile in 2006 war there is nothing Israel can about it.

Yes, I remember that, but I would also call that rather obscure and difficult to verify (especially because it was in Arabic)

ok and thanks

The new Fallout game looks great.

80 km

Judging from the jew from last thread it seems the only arguments which excuse Israels actions steem from jewish supremacy. So I don't see why anyone who is not a jew should support it.
>muh muslims are worse
is not good enough of a reason.
Follow international law if you want support from non jews

Ok give Azerbaijan to Persia

Let's Serbia get a little bit of northern FYROM

Just let Albania get partitioned, you still have loads of central Asians meme countries

Make Egypt Coptic pls

In exchange for Greece getting Cyrenaica, Italy can get Slovenia, Istria, Dalmatian Islands, the rest of Libya and Eritrea

Also, have I said let Montenegro get annexed by Serbia yet?

Yeah, well you don't expect jihadis to be speaking in English in their private conversations. It had a wide coverage on the Gulf and Iranian media tho
True, but now the amount of ATGMs they can deploy is a few times more, also they didn't have thermobaric RPOs in the 2006 war, and it's absolutely devastating in urban combat.

DeZ when fellow stalkers?

Thanks a lot. Only read a third so far, but very interesting

>It had a wide coverage on the Gulf and Iranian media tho
Nothing in the media here in the UAE

What's up with alt right and misinformation?

It was a fluke. shitty commanders+shitty ministers+unprepared. it won't happen again.

Now we are ready. we have grown stronger. come bastard. come and see. bring Hezbollah. bring Iran. Lebanon ours within the weekend. our boys are ready. they are hungry for hizbalscum blood. come you bastard. come and watch.

>muh jewish mutilated digg stronk

Aye, they have far more experience and equipment now. Only thing remaining is a formidable AA network. But that might be the one of the most guarded capability of Hezbollah

You tell us James Bond

Maybe it's time again. You never learn.

White man here. I totally agree with everything you've just said. The only people that would have a problem with your post are niggers and Muslims.

Just want to point out that the despite the negs in the last thread the Syrians have always been quite big on paratroopers, but they're deployed by helicopter not by fixed wing aircraft.

They were often some of the best trained, motivated and politically reliable formations in the Syrian inventory and so were used a lot for repression, such as during the Hama affair in 1982.

SOON
O
O
N

Hey Abdul.

Talmud is not canon (but goyim are non human nevertheless).

>White man here
Yeah. neither this one.

Hmm, I think AlJazeera is the most popular in UAE, and you don't expect Qatari-based news outlet to publish proof against it's own funders.
Again tho, I saw it on at least 2 Saudi and 2 Iranian channels, but sadly cannot remember what were they called, so no proofs..
Oh yes, battle-proven commanders and huge amount of veterans is a lot too, Israelis cannot compete in the terms of combat experience.
One last thing is to hope that after Syrian conflict is done, said veterans (Iran gave citizenship to many Iraqis, Afgans as a reward for serving in Hezbollah-related Shia miltias) will have enough of war and will prefer to retire in Iran instead of waging more Shia Jihad, this time on Israel. They could win tho, if I was to bet, I'd bet on Hezzies on this one, hopefully it won't happen.

Real white man here, I agreed with nothing schlomo said. The only people who don't have a problem with what shclomo just said are jews, jihadists and cuckservatives

>but goyim are non human nevertheless
how the heck can you think you deserve any respect or support when you spew stuff like that?

We used to call them " syrian commandos" when we trained for fighting them in the golan heights. They are a squad of soldiers dropped from helicopters. It was a year or two after the war stated. Now the syrian army doesn't exist anymore. They are mainly on life support from shia militia.

>digits

He's using the official FBI flair so you know he's legit

SOCOM commander speaking at some kind of conference in Aspen, seems pretty recent.
currently listening in the background. might be good.

youtu.be/wCqCnLjSx7M

>hopefully it won't happen.
oh its gonna happen. In the middle east dont bet on peace always bet on more war.

Al Jazeera is currently banned here because of the Qatar brawl, but none of the local news outlets like gulfnews and emirates 24/7 had anything about it

Ayy

no excuse you had every possible advantage,
you massively outnumbered them
you had the most advanced Aircraft and heavy vehicles
backed and funded by the most powerful country in the world
you faced an enemy with no Airforce OR even heavy vehicles, only a few hundred fighters
but nah you had shitty commanders so that apparently excuses a few villages being too much of a challenge for your military
what advantage do you have now that you didnt have then? the only thing thats changed is Hezbollah has got more numbers and better weapons

What was the scenario- were you training to defend against a Syrian attempt to retake the Golan or just an isolated raid?

It's what G-d commanded it's not my opinion. it is said that goyim were created to serve the Jewish people. it's just the way it is. you shouldn't feel bad about it, it's the greatest honor possible to serve the children of G-d.

Ofcourse you can change it by converting to Judaism. the one and only true religion.
Come home white man, join the Chosen people.

How many levels of JUST is Ahrar as-Sham on?

>Ahrar al-Sham fights among itself following shaky Idlib rebel truce
>Early yesterday, the emir of Ahrar al-Sham’s ‘Manufacturing Workshop’, Abu Raed Al-Jee, announced his and his crew’s defection to the Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) jihadist group.

Fourth definetly

Why don't they show Lebanon as a state since obviously the fighting has sort of spilled into its borders?

hezbollah had over 500 deaths according to most reliable figres. Israel only 121. Lebanon's infrastructure was completely destroyed in that war. So much so that nasrallah said he'd never have started the war if he knew the consequences. The damage to israel was minor at best. In lebanon, there are still people getting killed from cluster bombsfrom that war.

Want proof that Israel won? We achieved our goal of keeping the border quiet. The lebanon border has never been as quiet as after this war in history.

You never know, you're right in the terms of MENA boogle woogle, but I think it depends mostly on Nasrallah and Putin, maybe on Khameini too. If Russia is to guarantee some kind of ceasation of the Hezbollah attitude towards Israel and Iran agrees to it they might be as well withdrawn from Syria after the conflict. Lebanon is another thing tho.. Time will show.
I'll take your word for it, but yeah sure, in general a lot of stuff with potential ground-shaking leaks went unnoticed, or at least didn't reach wider audience.

>hungry for hizbalscum
>hizbals cum

Faggot

>soon

So I have read the late night thread after I went to sleep >A Sunni, a Shiite and an Alawite enters into a mongolian basket weaving aficiodanos marketplace of gainz
>Sheningans issues
>mfw

Interedasting

Are you Belgian/Italian who was making the maps in the last thread? If so then here is my response to your last post in the previous thread:

>at least didn't reach wider audience.
Yeah, when talking to normies about the wars they all think I'm retarded because of muh MSM saying literally the opposite

>Speaks about killing everyone
>Tries his hardest to do it
>Gets killed back
>OOOOY VEEY USA PLS HALP

How very arab of you.

Nearly all of the losses in that battle (and war) are from kornets. there's not much you can do about that, they are very sneakey and deadly. so they just fire and hide. but now Trophy is ready and deployed.
Israel held back too much during the war because muh civilians and muh human rights. and a pussy defence minister who refused numerous times to wipe out bint jbel despite the air force requests.
Next time the gloves are off and it's carpet bombing Russian style.
We will turn Beirut into Aleppo 2.0 and the whole world can whine and cry. no more mr nice guy for hizballah.

>It's what G-d commanded it's not my opinion. it is said that goyim were created to serve the Jewish people. it's just the way it is
Your criminal insanity will lead you to the ovens time and time again. Get some medication dammit.

If you are Danish bro I have the put books in pdf form on m*ga.nz
Cybersecurity and Cyberwar
mega.nz/#!53xC1ADZ!64LWsBX4UbGk0GbMaPG989prB_7Lbo87kDaZb6yi1s0
Shadow wars, the secret struggle for the middle east
mega.nz/#!ZyokVSRY!QEmntwVTCE7-AC_r2LwKDbThDCoKvYjaZ_YeUiHEKTw
The Modern Mercenary
mega.nz/#!ki5F3D5D!ghdQBmlCzWmgzWR8QPl9t-6Ed4uliNlEuNks3l7-4u0
I dont know if you got the links last so I have posted them again.

>Israel held back too much during the war because muh civilians and muh human rights.

If Israel truly steps out on Palestine or Lebanon your diaspora will be shoa´d by the sandniggers you brought to the White Lebensraum.

this isnt a video game K/D ratios dont decide wars just ask the Americans in Vietnam
>In lebanon, there are still people getting killed from cluster bombsfrom that war.
1967 Israelis prided themselves on defeating the combined might of the Arab world, modern Israeli has to settle for pride in killing a few children who accidently step on a bomb
>we achieved our goal of keeping the border quiet
your goal was to get back the 2 prisoners and use the oppurtinity to get rid of Hezbollah, you achieved neither
if the war was such a success then they would have promoted all the commanders in charge of it not sacled them use your common sense

>80 km

They will use the road so it's farther away.

Can SAA really advance past Suhknah and liberate Deir Ez Zor before Hama, Homs ISIS pocket is crushed?

>Ofcourse you can change it by converting to Judaism
proxy larper confirmed

I got some of them from another user last time, but I'll add them to my list
Haven't had time to review anything since last time though

Here's my shitty notes: pastebin.com/9Vjb2c1A

Israel Has Harvested 18,000 organs From Dead Syrians Since The Beginning Of The War

awdnews.com/society/israel-has-harvested-18,000-organs-from-dead-syrians-since-the-beginning-of-the-war

Why get rid of hezbollah? They are doing our job. What leaders say and do is very different.

Hezbollah is a stabilizing force in that region. As long as they exist, they'll fight with the sunnis and keep the sandniggers busy.

The best thing israel can do is support the losing side between the shia and sunni. Getting rid of hezbollah won't achieve anything because someone else will replace them.

When the time is right, we'll take over all of lebanon and syria and kick everyone out. But for the time being...let the slaughter continue..

Do remember Nasrallah might (operative word being might) be willing but Israel wont if they allow Hezbollah to exist with the current equipment and experience they will always feel threatened. And so they will attack. But you are right we should hope for peace.

What a retarded post

500 deaths bullshit.

various groups monitored martyrs funerals. these are celebrated, not hidden. they counted 171 matyrs funerals in lebanon. so hez deployed 3-5k troops and prevented the idf from achieveing a single goal. except killing civilians north of the combat zone.

hezbollah is better than the idf man for man.

Good. they are the liberal scum that hates Israel anyway and protest for Palestink. go ahead and shoa them. drop a few bombs on New York too.

Ok. If I find other books I will upload them aswell.