Lefftypol planing to raid Sup Forums

Lefftypol planing to raid Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfIOBLr1NDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying their raid will be noticeable among the shitposting that occurs here by regular Sup Forums users every day

who gives a shit?

How can I spot a leftypol shill?

Those faggots tried to raid us in the past and nothing changed

>planning to raid
They've been doing it for a while now. Someone should infiltrate it to find out their tactics

Isnt there like a communism general here? And besides it will just get pushed out by Slide threads.

Raids are kinda lame. Our lefty Reddit coordination against Sup Forums has been far more effective, imo. We use whatever threads we can to slide Russia analysis, to the point that we can now brag about what we've done because it's too late for you to help cheetoshit escape Mueller's noose.

Just look for the waves of BBC threads that come and go.

nothing new, leftypol has been here longer than most le donald newfags desu

Its not really a raid, the board doesn't belong to anyone. I really think the people that care about this stuff must be 12-17 years old. If you see an argument that is untrue, simply argue back with facts.

>international elite community of /leftypol/
>elite

On any particular day, we literally had like two dozen high-activity threads at the top of the bump list.

Dr Donald Trump might not ever recover from a raid on Sup Forums!

literally who?

Their name is Jeff, I guess.

Leftypol is literally a bunch of teenagers who get bullied at school.

Pol on the other hand is a bunch of young-middle aged adults who used to get bullied at school.

We realized early on that Sup Forums is a bunch of easily distracted ADHD rednecks with no self-discipline, and we exploited that to the full to distract you from the death by a thousand cuts that has been the Russian scandal. The evidence now is so overwhelming that you can't really do anything to undermine it.

Wow such raid.
Post bbc and cuck breads.

Leftypol is a fucking joke, pol has already shitposted there dishord into oblivion.

>pissing in an ocean of piss

You are naive about what they are planning to do. They don't come here to argue their leftist ideas with us honestly. They come here and pretend to be natsocs, pretending to be part of us and will try to steer us towards destructive ideas like purity spiralling.

They will be never true Sup Forumsacks,bro.

On the few occasions we saw a threat to our building Russian narrative, we used all tools at our disposal to slide. We used JQ threads, racemixing threads, book threads, virgin-marriage threads, e-celeb threads, LARP threads, whatever it took. Some of you even suspected what we were doing but were too disorganized to stop it. That's how we beat you and why cheeto is now on the Russian cutting block.

Look at the screenshot. They all use that ''reddit spacing'' thing where they press enter twice after every sentence.
They all do this. Every single one of them. Notice how many low quality threads and bait threads are started

by

people

who

write

this

Every single time. If you see anyone post like this report them, hide their thread.

>Our lefty Reddit coordination against Sup Forums has been far more effective
You haven't done shit except turn the general consensus on 4chinz against you retards for posting not only really boring and futile garbage but also the same drivel most of this site used to think when they were a high school jackass.

You guys are boring now and aren't the cool kids anymore.

>throwing shit into an ocean of shit
>thinking it will matter
Let them waste their time.

Our results speak for themselves.

I thought they spent all day here trying to bait with threads that subconsciously display how wretched and emasculated they are anyway. I am starting to think of them as a cry for help.

5/14/2017

they do this every day, why bother posting this at all?

You don't understand. Our single-minded goal has been bogging down Trump with Russia and getting him on defense 24/7. We've succeeded to the point that he's going to be removed from office.

>our results
Literally nothing.

you must be really bored and decided to larp as a shill...

Who?

We did everything we could to prevent you dumb rednecks gaining any traction against the Russia narrative, and now it's too late for you to do anything. We played you. We controlled your catalog and thereby your attention like the easily manipulated retards you are. We kicked your little bitch asses.

>Our single-minded goal has been bogging down Trump with Russia and getting him on defense 24/7.
You're taking credit for the MSMs work and they have proven to be as ineffectual as food stamps for niggers. That bloated asshole is coasting right over the top of all these retarded allegations and you idiots are still flinging shit at the wall.

yeah, we've noticed
they're so retarded it's not even creative or subtle

Literally nothingburger.

Pissing in a sea of piss

Good luck with that comrade

We prevented Sup Forums and other right-wing viper pits mounting a viable defense. You let it grow to the point that your cheetoshit president is on Twitter begging his feckless AG to launch counter-investigations. We've got him by the balls.

>They don't come here to argue their leftist ideas with us honestly.
Who gives a shit? There are 2 ways in which it will end: they come here to start shit then get redpilled, or come here to start shit then leave covering their eyes and ears. The second guy chooses to be ignorant, so who the fuck cares about him?

>Colored hair
>Shit fashion taste
>Obese as fuck
The left, everyone.

>/pol
fucking hell, death to reddit

This fag again?

Lurking your discords still

ips with port 22 open
———————
ips with port 80 open
———–
ips with port 110 open
——–
ips with port 111 open
———–
ips with port 8443 open

He'll claim all of them are prox 'because we're smarter than you' it's bullshit they are afraid
>174.221.4.151 Chicago, Illinois (Verizon Wireless) Judith aka HeyJude

You did?
Sorry lad we didnt get the memo

My hope is that Trump will have everyone in congress executed along with all activist judges once he's pushed into a corner and then pardon himself.
If you make a man cross the Rubicon you may not get the results you hoped for.

I'm not any more impressed with your port-scanning abilities than I was the first time you posted this nonsense.

Lefty pool's entire existence is to raid Sup Forums and then realize that trolling us isn't fun, why else do you think we have been getting regular "I WENT HERE TO ONCE AND NOW I SEE YOU ARE RIGHT" threads.

umadbro?

>We prevented Sup Forums and other right-wing viper pits mounting a viable defense.
You don't seem to realize that we simply don't give a shit. We don't care that he is kiked or the fact that he might be connected to MUH RUSSIA. We just know that your side isn't the new cool anymore and if you guys have done anything it's that you've emboldened the young people on this site to think that you're not only lame but boring and stupid.

Hating people is the new cool and making fun of minorities and weak faggots is the new trend.

Fpbp

Let's be honest

They can't do shit

The problem is that they know this.
If they didn't know this, it would be great to have some leftist pieces of shit come here. We would turn more than half of them into racists who want to kill kikes.
They know this, which is why they simply start spamming Sup Forums with crap, sliding threads and trying to make the board as shitty as possible.

Not at all. I think you're role playing. I just hope for the worst. "Bad" things happening doesn't upset me at all.

I cant wait till they release their collage.

Oh, you're a sixteen-year-old kid at high school running the cool club. Yeah, we have no intention to spoil your fun there. You can have that.

don't you have a tranny to fuck libcuck?

Is lefty/pol/ even principled? Do they feed into the capitalist system by being a part of it or not? If you are Alt-right or some other hard right winger there are things that you would personally would not do, what exactly are their principles?

This. Also the donkey poster is most definitely a larper

Your big operations are so badass btw cuz antifa are hardcore

i'm not leftypol i just prefer the way it looks

my posts *are* low quality though

You've fallen for quite a number of our influence LARPs actually.

This is your problem. You assume we are all the same age as you. You don't understand that this anus of the internet is chocked full of people as young as 10 and as old as 60. And all of them think your drivel is boring.

>Liechtenstein
>stein

Also why would they raid Sup Forums of all places? What is the point other than trying to shitpost. What exactly does communism win with this? How come commies only protest and raid racists and not actual bourgeois?

It's unreadable garbage. Kill yourself. I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to filter reddit shitstains who post like that.

this

We're much larger than them so it's easy for us with our large numbers to raid them but not as easy the other way around. As mentioned by an earlier user it probably won't make it past the usual shitposting here anyway.

We don't give a shit about any of that. That has nothing to do with bringing down Trump. We applaud those who are doing it, but it's not our top priority to take away racists' accounts. We're taking away their president.

They're here. I've seen a massive uptick in interracial threads today.
Sage, call them a faggot, and go about your day.

Your post assumes that we are all alt-righters that hate the left.

Because enough people will always respond, most leftypol is just about posting bait threads and then taking screen pics of some posters to then go one leftypol and say "HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS IDIOT". They are like our own personal TMZ

YOU GOT ME GOY

>We're taking away their president.

>I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to filter reddit shitstains who post like that.
just go to literally any other forum except a chan or reddit

people have always typed like shit on this shitty website

We weren't trying to convert anyone or turn you against Trump or whatever. Our only goal was stopping you from presenting a viable defense, and it's been a resounding success. Even when your eavesdropping burgers caught wind of our plans on our Discord, you were too disorganized to counter our distraction operations.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

>our
Kys

Absolutely terrified.

You keep hyping yourself as if you've done something but you have no proofs to show

>Our only goal was stopping you from presenting a viable defense
The only people trying to defend Trump for anything are the migrants from Le Donald. The rest of us don't give a single liquid shit. We routinely shitpost against the asshole all the time. As stated before in this thread, you are pissing into a sea of piss.

Your not bringing down anything. You have changed nothing and have done nothing. The MSM is doing all the work. Stop trying to be a bad ass and go back to /leftypol/

Nigger we found a flag in the middle of nowhere based on air traffic patterns
We coordinated an artillery strike on ISIS with the Russians
Because it was funny

You're doing this because you're an idealist, not for the lulz
Which means you completely misunderstand the ethos of this place. You'll never succeed because you're not funny.

Do not reply to donkey posters, they are always LARPing trolls that lie about everything. Any unironic leftypol user always uses natsoc or confeddy flags because it is edgy. Non-geographical flags are a mistake

>Because enough people will always respond, most leftypol is just about posting bait threads and then taking screen pics of some posters to then go one leftypol and say "HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS IDIOT". They are like our own personal TMZ
Must be a sad life. Here you are, taking the time to "raid" a board that doesn't even notice you, but you have to lie to yourself that you actually did something meaningful, because the reality is that Sup Forums has achieved more than your insignificant board, and will continue to get users who have decided not to delude themselves any longer, making the concept of a raid pointless and laughable at best.

I figured as much, its less about any actual politics and more about being anti-pol
What is exactly even politically incorrect about communism, I guess you could say that the millions who died under it deserved it because they were counter revolutionary, but its not like you are going to lose anything. I mean antifa wave Soviet Union flag, and dumb conservative boomers call them the real fascists.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfIOBLr1NDU

When AREN'T they raiding Sup Forums?

You will be fed to a pack of starved pigs, commie subhuman. Mark my words. Enjoy the safety behind your screen while you still have it. The right has taken over the internet and is taking over the real world slowly but surely as well.

Take off the donkey so I can find you senpai

This to be honest.

fpbp, came to to make this exact point

checked
I literally hate that people never mentioned how we got gangs of spics and nogs to do drive-bys on eachother in Texas through fake FB accounts

Oh? What happened to "lock her up"? What happened to Obama, Rice, Lynch, Podesta, etc.? We've got cheetoshit playing defense 24/7. He's lashing out. He feels cornered. We've been on the offensive since the election. He's going down. What did Sup Forums do to stop it? Nothing, because we controlled the attention of you dumb rednecks and kept it where we wanted it. Misdirection.

GAS THE COMMUNIST!BOARD WARS NOW!

>15 posts by this ID
This is some serious LARPing right here

the left can't meme. their only decent memes are basically gulag jokes and they stole that from Zizek who is basically an honorary right-winger even if he likes to say he is a lefty