Why won't you accept The one true God and his prophets and Mohammed his last prophet?

Why won't you accept The one true God and his prophets and Mohammed his last prophet?
It worked well for me I got butterflies landing on my fingers and shit.

>Butterfly

Did you just assume xer species?

I'm going to need more than that to become Muslim.

And yet you didnt ask for anything to accept tyrone's black cock in your asshole

Well let you marry 4 wives if your rich and just enough
then you can save your race from extinction finanon

Don't talk to him like that! Islam requires us to be respectful and tolerant towards everyone

That's a moth

>

How about that it is literally the only cure for the shit going on in Europe?

Christianity could've been so,but you people twisted and turned it so fucking much that it is nowhere near as Jesus,peace be upon him intended it to be. And also all the verses that ask women to be obedient to men and that men are a step above them aswell as the immorality of adultery are completely ignored by the Christian communities,even the devout ones.

Even with Islam,you can still keep the non-hedonistic parts of your culture like clothes,architecture(which are slowly getting lost to the cancer of modernism) and food that isn't pork or alcohol, you don't have to have silly looking beards or desert clothing.

That's pretty sick thought.

Ok will apply for Islam once I receive my wives.

Not all sects of Islam forbid alcohol and you could argue that not all types of alcohol are forbidden even if you're Sunni
And silly beards are the best

You must resist the temptations of the earth my brother, first you must connect with the lord and then all the good things will come

Fuck those sects.

Alcohol is a massive strain on society,ask anyone with common sense.

Even if everyone who has something to complain about in society converted to Islam it wouldn't change anything. You can't control non-religious liberal people with religion.

I hear you can't drink alcohol in Islam, but it's ok for some Muslims as long as you don't get caught by authorities. It's the same as if God tells me killing is forbidden but if I hide the body there is no sin.

traitors die first.

You didn't even czech my doubledubs! I cant trust your opinion on topics like this
No one has to die if you convert to Islam my friend

fuck off heretic

Fuck off Mudslime.
If Islam is so great and the West is so awful, why are Muslims flocking in the millions to our countries.

I respect your opinion and your digits but I will politely ask you to get the fuck out my thread on this native american hide tanning forum
You invited them

They have been going to Western countries since in the 1960's. If the west was shit they wouldn't come invited or not

Who said the west is shit?
This is the hateful nature that your athiest society produces. It corrupted your mind causing you to always think of the worst in the most harmful and rude way

>I got butterflies landing on my fingers and shit.

Is having butterfly shit on you finger a good omen?

Haha.
Most of the killing in the world is caused by mudslimes killing each other, over your moon god.
SAD!

Citation needed

That's the Mothman, user.
We all know what it truly means...

>Wouldn't change anything

Except the probability of going to hell.

>Can't control non-religious liberal people with religion

Then we are tasked to use their science,that they love so much against them and their ignorance. For example,if they want proof about how women are usually inferior to men,just bring them scientific,biological and historical proof and I feel like that would shut up them up.

Thanks for sacking Cunttitsnipple,I love it when Allah sends confusion into the camps of your enemies.

Not everyone falls for the "muh West is superior" shitty meme. My family immigrate to Saudi Arabia for only 17 years and we made so much fucking money there during that time that we are basically considered one of the top 5% here in this country. As for my nephew who immigrated to (((USA))) 4 years ago ,this Nigga already in debt as he had to have a surgery,still lives as a roommate and not in his own house oh and he has an Engineering PhD,btw. Also your countries are a literal poison for people who want their children to have any sense of morality,and I am very sure even you know it.

>Moon
We never used the Crescent and Star as our official emblem until the Ottomans gained superiority over the whole Muslim world. What are you on about?

>Most of the killing
>What are murder rates in so called "civilized" countries

If you're talking about ISIS and shit,well guess what,alot of people die during wars,especially when one of the 2 sides has been supplied by Western countries.

Yes Saudi Arabia has money atm but once the oil runs out they are absolutely fucked. They got lucky and didn't need to work nearly as hard as the "christian" countries.

Look at the other not so lucky muslim countries like Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya. Completely fucked thanks to your shitty, easily debunkable religion.

The west is a 100 times more superior than your retarded ass burka shit. Fuck that shit who wants to live in a country without being able to see any women? The rich Saudis travel to Europe to fuck prostitutes because they are tired of your fucking Allah