Why do people keep laughing when I say Christianity is going to make a huge comeback?

Why do people keep laughing when I say Christianity is going to make a huge comeback?

Because religion is dying retard

Ignore them OP.

They also laughed at Jesus Christ.

Why do I love the smell and flavour of other boy's boxer shorts?

Name a situational example of how that will happen and I'll give you three Jewish reasons why that won't happen.

Why can't people just accept Cthulhu as our Lord and Saviour?

White Islam is the future

They laugh because they're stupid and oblivious of the ordeal that is awaiting us. Don't worry user, you'll be proven right soon enough.

>nihilism makes people "depressed"
>people look for meaning at the church

yeah him being nailed to a cross and tortured was pretty hilarious desu

filthy kike you're get yours soon enough

Because we have science and technology to explain things that were unexplainable 100 years ago. There will not be another Great Awakening.

Normies
They do not realize that the only refuge we will have when the inevitable happens, both with death, and with the probable social war that will come with this era of political thought, is God.

People don't go to Church to try to explain some scientific, physical problem in the natural world. People go there because humanity has always had a place inside of us that longs for a belief in a higher power. There's a hole there that many people will eventually decide to fill with Christianity. It has nothing to do with "why does the volcano explode? maybe God is angry, I'll go to church to go learn about it!"!

1. As a reaction to religious police that will inevitably show up in western nations due to Islam
2. As a way to protect ones rights due to the right to ones religion in western nations (this will eventually become the only thing that will protect your rights in the future as westwern nations become more and more saturated by Globalist and Islamic intellectuals)
3. As the idea of the nation breaks down due to mass migration, the more it is nessecary to form a community that will protect you from the "others" (read migrants and globalists)

Thus Christianity will provide the protection of ones rights, the defense against Islamic religious police, and the basis for community in the near future.

Isnt it true that religiosity is growing worldwide? I've already noticed it in my area. I (a Catholic) notice that it's mostly old people at the novus Ordo mass, but the traditional latin mass has more young people in it every week.

It might, simply as a reaction to secularism, but don't be surprised if it doesn't. After all, we are clearly getting closer and closer to the Second Coming.

Because we'll be hated for his name. Even right wingers that used to be alright with us are starting to turn on us. The gates of hell are coming but they won't stand against what's left of our church.
You know that whole "gen z is the most conservative in forever"? That may be true but they are also godless, doesn't bode well for us in the short term.
Jesus is Lord and always will be, no matter how bad some of you dislike it.

non-white Christianity is Islam tier

Because it is. Once the marxism infested school system bubble collapses, and it will; you'll see less people going to uni and losing their faith. Plus with the amount of spics coming into the US and Muslims entering the UK and EU, it's going to grow religion. Swedes are converting to Buddhism en masse for some reason. Mormonism is still growing. Orthodoxy is rapidly gaining converts in the US, and with the rate at which poles breed, in 100 years every white in Europe will be practicing polish catholic sharia and removing kebab.

Thats good. White European Christianity is cuck bullshit.

Learn with Philipines Christians. They're not ashamed of themselves and their beliefs, and they have no qualms about violence.

Im not a fedora tipper but Christianity wont be making a comeback. The 'Christianity' of modernity is a shallow joke and Christians of all denominations are too busy chasing fags and atheists who will never join the flock to get their shit together on issues that really matter.

None of the people who since the 50s turned away from Christianity or were brought up as non-Christian are interested in joining the flock, they aren't going to be convinced to join just because you tell them you don't hate fags, papists or muslims anymore. No matter how much the Pope cucks Catholicism and licks the feet of 'refugees' and talks about peace on earth and accepting gays nobody is going to think "Wow I guess I should become a Catholic now".

Modern 'Christianity' is pointless and unappealing, just like all the new page 'Pagan' trite and the actual indigenous 'natural' European religion. I believe there will be a spiritual revival throughout Europa but it won't be under the banner of the Cross nor will it wear the hammer of Thor.

you do realize that non religious people don't reproduce and are becoming more of a minority right?

Jesus was probably a good guy, but everything the Bible says about him is misinformation made by kikes to taint his message and pollute the religiosity of the goyim. Christianity is controlled opposition. The Jews hated Jesus and that's why they wrote the Bible. Jesus lived in a time before multiculturalism anyways

>Christianity is the only solution to nihilism
>before Christianity everyone was a nihilist

>religious police that will show up due to muslim invasion
Christianity is the most multicultural religion in the history of the world. Whites will return to their roots and eventually develop something that comes from within their own DNA. Christianity is not white. Whites want real identity
>Christianity is the only thing that will protect you from globalism, goy
Why not go after the nonwhites then? Oh yeah, you christians love nonwhites and hate fighting back against oppressors
The future in your mind: whites have been thouroughly emasculated and their morale and unity has been destroyed by Jews and their multiculturalism. Only a few hundred thousand pure whites are left in the world. Western civilization has been demolished and everything our ancestors left for us has been forgotten or destroyed by the nonwhites. After seeing your daughter gang raped by another pack of shitskins you say "at least I still have Christianity and I'm not one of those pagan white people who larp as white people"

You do realise lack of religion is why they're not reproducing, it's that people who lack religion tend to be smarter and can see procreating in the current state of society isn't beneficial. throwing as many kids as possible at a problem isn't going to fix it, look at Africa and India.

is not why*