Is Propaganda that furthers Sup Forums causes okay?

Take this troll Antifa Account for instance. It is literally the first result on google. Its fake as fuck and noobs are constantly citing it when they bring up antifa hypocrisy.

To me this is dumbs us down. Antifa does plenty of very real hypocritical stuff we can scrutinize. Frankly, I'd vote to line whoever is responsible for similar 'outrage accounts' up against a wall. Fake news needs to be eradicated in all forms. And no, this account doesn't qualify as an obvious parody. It is literally set up to deceive people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if the fact is true it doesn't matter

It's called Poe's law and its our duty to exploit it. They brought this upon themselves. The lot of them.

Is it really fake news if the facts they're stating are true?

it's fine, facts don't matter any more

>Is Propaganda that furthers Sup Forums causes okay?
Absolutely NOT! We are not kikes!

Why would you need a troll account to discredit antifa? Their own work discredits them.

As long as I'm the better man it's okay if my family is dead and my civilization is in ruins.

At least I'll still have muh constitution.

Propaganda isnt a bad thing by default, its left wing propaganda (which is based on emotional appeals and subjective falsehoods, a denial of objective truth, willful deception and trickery, misdirection, etc etc) that is inherently bad, and at this point promoting things that should get you executed, like pedo acceptance, and genocide.

You see pic related? Dont do that. Thats bad propaganda. Thats leftist marxist horseshit. They hired some kike to do these adds, and he was horrible at his job.

No, it's great. It's Alinksky's Rules for Radicals turned around on the scumbags who have been using them for the past 40 years or so and they have no idea how to counter it.

propaganda is way to powerful for us to not use it.
the general public is way to stupid to find the truth on their own.

Just imagine of your most average friends ( if you are one of the few of us in here that has), 50% of the world is gonna be stupider than him.
It's gonna be way worse if you only have white friends.

Also, the OPs picture is not bad propaganda because its not deceptive. That correctly reflects the antifa view. Those people who made the fake boston antifa videos? They actually represent radical leftist views, even if Antifa isnt actually making videos about it.

I'm undecided, and that account is a prime example of why - on the one hand, it really does seem like an obvious parody to me whenever I see people posting screenshots here. On the other hand here are enough thick cunts in the world that one can reasonably expect many people to take their posts at face value. Should we be against satire because of the possibility of it being misinterpreted? My gut says no, mainly because to do so would be to align oneself with the kind of idiots who think jokes about rapists are an endorsement of rape and so on. But that isn't actually a very good reason.

Reminder the 6 million number right off the start is horseshit because the official numbers for one camp went down from 2 million to less than 100 thousand. So before any other factors even come into play, its 4 million, not 6.

Truth is relative and a little propaganda hurt no one, we should become the Gobbles of this world

It's called black propaganda:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

we are literally at war, and truth is always the first casualty of war. Fuck the "high ground" I want to win.

Its like people dont understand memes are propaganda. Propaganda is everywhere, it existed before ww2, every government used it - and continues to use it. Corporations use it, that shoe company the other day put out a propaganda about Trumps visit to France. Paid some guy in PR to make up a meme and everything attacking Trump. A shoe company.

Do people not wonder what the motivation behind spending that money is? They sure dont wonder why these kikes buy up all these companies in the first place. Sometimes, its not just about shekels, but about how they can use that outfit to brainwash the public into their mindset. Its like how the NBA commissioner pulls the allstar apehoop game from South Carolina because they banned trannies from womens washrooms. Its not just a coincidence, they take control of these things in advance so they can use them to control how you think. They have all the media, all the government etc, why not own sports and pressure people with that too. The pressure comes from all sides.

Anyways, propaganda as a concept is neutral. Its not good, or bad. Its just like marketing, or advertising. They are mostly neutral concepts, that can be heavily abused in unethical ways - which is what cultural marxists do.

Its not deception, I argue, if you are accurately portraying the other side, and being obvious in your sarcasm. If a few idiots failed to understand, thats their own fault.

So we could safely label the protocols of zion grey propaganda distributed by the kikes, and then exposed as not real - to cover up the truths that are written inside.

I can see a leftist using that first sentence as an actual talking point. The troll account is just providing context that a real antifa would ignore.
Wasn't there some Goebbels line about how the best propaganda is the truth?

While it's true that the Holocaust didn't happen, you should take into account your audience. The Gen X or Millennial normie not only thinks it happened but holds it as sacred and unique. Delegitimize its uniqueness and it becomes easier for him to let go of its sanctity.