How do Christians here reconcile their white nationalism with worshipping an Arab?

How do Christians here reconcile their white nationalism with worshipping an Arab?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/shocking-story-israel-disappeared-babies-160803081117881.html
archive.is/FYYXz
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bizantine empire
>Arab

Why can't Goyim appreciate someone's wisdom without opening their anuses to his cousins?

By calling pagans LARPers while roleplaying as crusaders.

Hes not an Arab, he likely spoke Aramaic.
Still a Semite though

They alter history to make him white and Trump one of the good guys

This is the second or third anti-christ shill thread I've seen here today. The fuck is going on?

Arab means mixed as in mulatto. They didn't exist in Jesus' day.

So, your assertion that Jesus was an Arab is false.

what was he?

What race? Transcendent.

Hes the Son of God.

the ancient where more black then we think..

no you are wrong, most of the arabs today are "white" compared tho how they looked a couple of hundreead years ago

> (((Jesus)))
> Arab

kys faggot

black! the white jews you see today are turkic people who converted in the 800ad.. look up khazaria

> 2017
> still spreading this stale meme.

Ashkenazi Jews have more Middle Eastern DNA than even the Arab looking Sephardic Jews from Spain and Morocco.

Get the fuck out you ignorant faggot.

>arab
Are you retarded?

>bizantine empire
Are you retarded?

>Arab means mixed as in mulatto. They didn't exist in Jesus' day.
Are you retarded?

I don't approve of all this christian bashing but he has a legitimate point

Because Christianity was a Greek Mystery Cult

I dont know why this gets thrown about as the face of christ. this is an "average man" of christs time and not based on him in particular.

>A leaf
Arabs didn't exist anywhere outside of the Arabian Peninsula(everything below modern day Jordan) until after the Arab conquest. Jesus was a Galilean or potentially a Syriac. Not an Arab nor a Jew(in the modern sense of the word Jew). Stop with this narrative that Jesus Christ was an Arab.

i bet they tested this childs :) aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/shocking-story-israel-disappeared-babies-160803081117881.html

>post a bunch of pictographs depicting whites with a tan because white people didn't spend so much time indoors in those days
>claim that tan white people are actually arab or black
>this thread

Archive
archive.is/FYYXz

why do they niggas all have big ayy lmao heads
what do you reckon the average IQ was?

naa man.. i know my story and it started in the east.. what ever happen down in the south has nothing to do whit me. its you who have been manipulated into believing the norther civilization started in the south

Still a filthy semite

>Be a leaf
>Read an anthropology headline
>Don't understand the material
>But the hypothesis supports your fedora
>Spread it around pretending it's meaningful
>Get called a faggot on your favorite antediluvian arts and crafts tip exchange board
>Make yourself some chicken trendies
>????
>Profit
Saged

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books

>Trust me goy I'm white I just have a bit of a tan.

> Christianity made Europe...

Christianity made Europe a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well

If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

>implying this "scientifically accurate reconstruction" isn't a propaganda piece
pic related is what every saint, seer, and guru who has had visions of him describes him as

More like assad.

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

Arabs didn't exist in Palestine in Jesus's time. Jesus was a confirmed Israelite

To be honest you sound like a faggot and I think you're an SJW larping as some kind of White nationalist.

Pagans used to have a presence here but got chased off. Now there are reduced to making sniping troll threads.

>Arab
>Hebrew

>Hebrew
>brown
No

>asking a question three times

Are you retarded?

Go fuck yourself. >Muh whites
You don't know what Christianity is about.

Through the exact same "process" those "scientists" used to come up with that picture of "Jesus", I have come up with my very own interpretation that frankly blows theirs out of the water. You can't argue with my pic. That's what Jesus looked like because I said so and I have a piece of paper saying I went to so-and-so school for however many years. You can't refute this. Don't even try. You'll just make a fool out of yourself, you low class uneducated shitstain. I win.

"That antisemitism is a christian aberration and in no sense a product of the heathen tradition cannot be emphasised enough, a fact that was endorsed by Alfred Rosenberg when he wrote that “the history of europe has proved that it has found a form of religion in extreme anti-jewish christianity”. In the pre-christian period the jewish diaspora had not spread to the still heathen lands of northern europe and therefore the question of antisematism does not arise in odinism, whereas under the pagan roman emporers judaism was accorded the same degree of toleration that was extended to other subject peoples so long as they remained obedient to roman rule."
-John Yeowell This is Odinism

Romans almost exterminated Jews

Christians made them their bankers

Oh no, poor jews, christianity is the worst thing ever to happen to them! what are they gonna do with all that money!

>Jesus a Hebrew and arab
>Jesus a hebrew a jew
Lol and some of you guys think u are red pilled

That image was formed by Israeli archaeologists whereas thr shroud of turin shows someone else.

>op buys into the "muh raysis christians" meme
>doesn't realize most white nationalists don't give a shit one way or another
>checks flag
A

The First obscure Alliance was arabs whit anglosaxons versus Europe in the1500 bc

> 1500 bc

wat

1) Abrahamic religions ("software") have Semitic roots and are not adequate for Aryan "hardware"

2) Pagan religions have died out and we do not have authentic, real living uninterrupted traditions ... when I say "LARPer" I don't mean it metaphorically in this case. Vikernes is literally a LARPer: he uploads videos of role-playing swordfighting in armor etc.

3) other Indo-European religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism. Hinduism (also known as "poo-in-loo-ism") is too Indian and not adequate for us. Jainism is too ascetic and impossible to follow for a normal person living in the world.

The conclusion is that the only living tradition that has Aryan origins and is adequate for us is the Dharma, specifically Buddhism.

HEY MAN NOT COOL JESUS WAS A BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED ARYAN WHO HAPPENED TO BE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

Jews are too stupid to come up with new material.

He wuz a joo.

> tfw buddhists wanna remove kebab, while all mainstream christian leaders say "refugee welcome"

To add to this; if Europe becomes Buddhist, it will also bring us closer to the only other race that is good: East Asians (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) --- it's clear that the only places in the world that aren't shit are either East Asian or European

A common Mahayana faith could bring us closer in a new kind of unity.

Mahayana was created by white people living in Northern India.

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

why wont Israeli archaeologists help an archaeological mission to know how Jesus(that lived in modern day Israel all his life) looked?

How do food eaters here reconcile their white nationalism with eating crops domesticated by an Arab?

What's wtih all of the slide threads? Jesus slides, myers briggs slides, even bog slides.

How do book readers here reconcile their white nationalism with reading in an alphabet invented by an Arab?

you mean the latin alphabet? that we are currently using?

or the arabic alphabet made by arabs and used in your country.

Arabs are semitic people

>he thinks latin alphabet was original not a copy of Phoenician

Correct

how strong is the wifi in your bunker, Ibrahim?

Eh, it could be worse. There are varying degrees of Semites and the ancient Hebrews and Israelites(such as the Galileans) and Syriacs to an extent aren't that bad. Arabs and modern Jews are pretty bad, and even Arabs are only bad when they're radicalized.

>he thinks phoenicians were arabic

Were the baylonians arabic as well? What about the cannites?

And do you consider yourself not swiss, but La tene?
Should the scotish consider themselves proto-caldonian?

How does that negate what I said? I said he's *still* a semite

Jesus is a blond haired blue eyed Anglo Saxon warrior.

Who else /positive christianity/ here?

By ignoring their holy book and only believing what they want to believe.

>argumentum ad hominem

It doesn't. I must have read that wrong. Sorry.

>implying op doesn't use arab to refer to all middle easterners like the typical braindead westerner
>implying Semites are different ethnic groups

Christian Identity

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

This is what Phoenicians looked like.

Christian Identity is we wuz for white people and it has even less followers than germanic paganism lol. Sorry man but it completely died out in the 90s and now the only adherents are ex-convict skinheads.

Arabs colonized the whole Middle East.

Does it really matter?

and?
do you think pic related looks like you or your shit people???
with the curly hair and huge nose and almond eyes???
he looks like the average leb or Syrian
you lot are so sad it crossed over to funny

>Failing to understand that the question was individually asked to three different persons in relation to their respective claim.

Are you retarded?

It could literally change our world forever, it exposes the biggest lie throughout human history(Jews being God's chosen people,) and it is Aryanist believing the Israelites were Aryans.

Just because it's small doesn't mean it's not true, fucking dumb ass.

Are you?

gee golly
did you discover that on your own or did someone to tell you
thanks for the history lesson you shitter
i can smell the american low iq behind the meme flag

Yes, because of their close proximity to the Israelites. Thereby determing Jesus' race.

So stfu faggot. Arab.

Fuck you, you fuckin racist pig! Jesus was black!

Cause we modeled his image we use on the cross after Zeus.

Didn't you get the memo?

WE wuz jesus an' shiiieeet

Jesus is nordic apparently

you're too stupid and incoherent to talk to
refrain from replying to me please

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Here's more proof Jesus was black!

youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8

>it exposes the biggest lie throughout human history(Jews being God's chosen people,) and it is Aryanist believing the Israelites were Aryans.
WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHEEIT

>Just because it's small doesn't mean it's not true, fucking dumb ass.
No but the whole lost tribe of dan has been disproven 200 years ago when British Israelism was still thing, and now all that we know about the timeline of the bible and Indo-European migrations only an actual retard would think whites were the real Israelites.

>he doesn't understand why the conception was immaculate
what a dumb nigger

the real Isrealetis are palestinians?
>MIND BLOWN

Go back to Africa fucking nigger.

jew op. saged.

Dude, Jews control the whole world and are Satanists, of course they're false Israelites and of course the only viable candidate for the real Israelites are White people who Jews want to destroy so badly. What are you fucking stupid?

>still believing that jewish (((Artist))) imagination of Jesus

pic related of a semite from Middle east, looks like someone familiar ?