Press F to pay respects

Eldest White Lion dies in Europe.

SAUCE: web.archive.org/web/*/http://m.larena.it/territori/città/è-morto-blanco-il-leone-bianco-decano-d-europa-1.5848864

Translation to follow.

Press F to pay respects.

F

f

F

A noble African beast

>Eldest White Lion dies in Europe.
Feels like an omen.

>something every form of life experiences is an omen

F

f

F

Pure aryan lion. White hair and blue eyes.

Haha whitey BTFO

Noonga pride

YOU'RE FUCKIN A WHITE LION

>15 y.o., Blanco was the oldest white lion in Europe: one of the 84 hosted in European zoos.
>In Africa, there are roughly 200 individuals who belong to such peculiar subspecies: they all live in the Kruger National Park.
>He left behind the 3 females that live in the Bussolengo zoo.
>Old age led him to natural death, but even with his disappearance, his contribution to zoological preservation will never die: his hide and bones will be displayed at Muse (Science Museum of Trento)...
Thus allowing visitors to know the life and challenges of white lions, which are on the brink of extinction.

What a sad time to be alive.

F

Bad day for felines today

F

lmao white lions BTFO! Lionesses prefer big black lion cock

>not getting the point

Oh, I got the point. A lion dies of old age, somehow an omen. That's the point.

What kind of Lion?

A white lion, but what is the significance of a white lion dying now? The world was still shit ten years ago.

F

F

First, Mayor Stubbs of Talkeetna, Alaska is gone and now the oldest white lion is now gone.

Today is a dark day anons ;_;

>White lion
>oldest in Europe
>one of the last of his kind
Isn't this enough?

They puny compared to barbary lion, Roman masterrace of lions, who is extinct too.
Kill me.

rly makes you think...

I think the morrocons are trying to breed some lions with it´s genes into a few samples resembling the original lion, and from there repopulate them

How is this so difficult for you?

F

F
Also superstitious cucks fuck off