BAMN activist Yvette Felarca arrested

> Berkeley Unified School District teacher and activist Yvette Felarca was arrested Tuesday in Los Angeles for her involvement in a faceoff between white nationalist groups and counter-protesters last June in Sacramento.

> She was arrested on charges of assault by means of force likely to inflict great bodily injury, participating in a riot and inciting a riot, according to a press release by the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office.

archive.is/OkCAY

Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1qEddhhxCc
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
news.abs-cbn.com/global-filipino/06/29/16/fil-am-teachers-school-threatened-after-violent-rally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F
for fucking finally

If anything, let's hopê it gets her barred from Education. that lunatic shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids.

>teacher and activist
Why the fuck is this allowed?

noice!

Is half your fucking island on Sup Forums now? I see your flag all the time.

Now if they could shut down BAMN too, that would be amazing.

Education is full of insane commies, a bunch of antifags turned out to be school or college staff.

who the fuck would read this much drivel

tldr this shit

What a gross fucking chink, yuck.

We could use some investigative journalism at this point into this organization.

She'll just get released or they'll find another brain washing, kidnapping, lackey to do their dirty work and pay them in stupid ideology.

She better be in a men's prison, wolfing down white dicks.

Anyone curious about BAMN, tl;dr they're a defooing cult that grooms confused teenagers and separate them from their family. They should have been shut down a long time ago.

Where is that total retard meme of her

Eric "Rat On A Gook to a Spook" Clanton got him another one.

>california men's prison
>white dicks
She's gonna get reconquista'd, hombre.

This. Clanton really is our greatest ally.

I bet she'll flip on her "comrades" if they let her out she'll start gathering all the evidence for a nice big RICO case

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=k1qEddhhxCc

Yeah well where is the trial being held? If it's in Berkeley there's absolutely no way to get a fair trial because BAMN pretty much runs that city.

the dumb gook did it on purpose because she hit the wall and anyway to get the D

literally just me

> according to a press release by the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office.
I don't think it will be in Berkeley but the DA is a kike dyke so I wouldn't get too excited

> Deputy District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert, the GOP candidate in the district attorney race, is openly gay

What about Ian Dabney Miller?

any update?

> No court date has been set for her first appearance.
Not yet

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

california is like 10% white. even if you put all the white men into prison in california they'd still be outnumbered by spics and niggers

Don't you wish you had a baseball bat and access to this bitch's cell?

Looks like a typical fucking flip shilling on US soil

And yes, she's a fucking pinoy fag. Deport her here.

news.abs-cbn.com/global-filipino/06/29/16/fil-am-teachers-school-threatened-after-violent-rally