Is she

Is she

Dare I say it...

Dare I even THINK IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/politics/trumps-deflections-and-denials-on-russia-frustrate-even-his-allies.html
archive.is/Jcila
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweet sweet jewess.

/ourgal/?

I think it's just obvious to everyone who isn't the most bluepilled of liberals that the Russia conspiracy is a whole bunch of dumb bullshit.

And the self consumption of the left continues

>uh I don't care about Russia
>I just care about stupid ass recounts that we know are a waste of time

It's the biggest lie in modern history

>Russia hacked the election
>Russian interference in our election
>possible collusion

Literally all that happened was some fag hacked Hillary and the DNC emails and released them. And muh 17 ((((intelligence)))) agencies said it was Russia with zero proof.

Yes the emails were private. But none of it forged or untrue.

This whole thing is infuriating

>Liberal damage control is to immediately begin personal attacks on her character
Why base your platform on facts that could be defended directly right?

She did that to further uncover the dems kike tactics.

they've been attacking her for a long time. they think Hillary lost because of her

>Haha, there's no way the democrats can rig elections
>Russia rigged the elections!

fuck this russian whore

She gained more votes for trump.

someone could probably make a collage of decent Jill tweets over the past couple years.
There are at least a half dozen. She definitely seems alright in some ways, very logical for a woman.

Can't STUMP the STEIN

She was our GILF all along.

Is Russia the lefts version of us assuming the only reason people could actually support Hillary is they are balls deep in pre-adolescents booty holes or getting a cut of that Mena coke?

the real point of the recount was that any leftover money went to her party. it was just a clever fundraiser preying on desperate people, don't make it out to be anything else.

I like that they're doing this. They're making it patently transparent that the reason for all the Russia fear mongering is to punish people for opposing Hillary.

It was a shekel grab... Nothing more, nothing less

Jill "Reparations" Stein
How about no

no she's a dumbass environmental terrorist.
Remember her "recount" that ended up just being a money laundering scheme?

the replies are pure cancer. physical removal of all liberals when

>Remember her "recount" that ended up just being a money laundering scheme?
One of my favourite parts of the election after Trumps victory and the Cruz delegates arc

Jill Stein is literally a russian stooge.

wtf. I'm with her now.

Yes

>green party
anti-science mongs, please think it, believe it, become one, then die of disease because your homeopathic remedies do nothing

Doesn't seem like a dumbass to me. That recount was a pretty clever jew scheme to get mourning Hillary voters to empty their pockets.

It's weird because her top comments sound the same as the people who spam Trump but with no check marks.

Didn't this hag lead the initial recount push?

Just watching her sex tape. So hot

Her recount was a way to get people to donate to her recount and discourage Hillary from fundraising for her own. She didn't do the recount because she didn't want a recount because she was working with the Russians to get Trump elected.

>Skeptic
This is my favorite meme word from the new Atheists. It's so ass backwards and hilarious and only rivaled by "Bright".

i bet she smells great and is tight

I mean the idea that some foreign country manipulating the election of the most powerful country is that crazy that I seriously worry about the libtards mental health.

Lies, there are none.

>it was just a clever fundraiser preying on desperate people, don't make it out to be anything else.
They deserved it for being retards

No refunds

She's doing what all politicians do: spewing bullshit

I think

>hacked hillary and the DNC
Nope. The former allegation was never even made. Until the DNC allows anyone other than CrowdStrike (wrong on Ukraine hacking) to look at their servers then no one can make a statement on it.

>17 intelligence agencies said it was Russia.
Nope. Only 4. Even the New York Times admits it.

nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/politics/trumps-deflections-and-denials-on-russia-frustrate-even-his-allies.html

Checked. Archive please:
archive.is/Jcila

>Dare I say it
please don't say it. it's so fucking hackneyed.

No, this cunt is not with us.

Can't stain the Stein?
Can't stone the Stein?
Can't (((stein))) the (((Stein)))?