STOP USING STREET SHITTER NUMBERS - WHITE NUMBERS ONLY

Daily reminder that it is 2017 and you're still using Poo in loo numbers.

Switch to Aryan numbers like god intended.

remove poo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojqfwtwitMI
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/
io9.gizmodo.com/5616498/ultraviolet-light-reveals-how-ancient-greek-statues-really-looked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>immediately lose the ability to perform any grand architectural feat or measure statistics accurately

How do you do base 10 with Roman Numerals?

'bases' are also a shitter influenced invention.
Stop using it.

>2017

You mean MMXVII you fucking nigger

Kek christniggers actually did ban 0-9 back in the day. They thought 0 was a satanic/demonic number. Roman numerals were kept around to keep the plebs dumb and easy to swindle at the bargaining table.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojqfwtwitMI

>BBC
>why white stuff was shit and niggers superior
Stopped at 0:00. Opinion discarded

I/II i've mastered the new fraction system

This.

Fuck off with your shitty propaganda.

Roman (white aryan) numerals are better. We would have cracked calculus and statistics a thousand years earlier if it weren't for shitty poo in loo numbers.

This is daft, roman numerals are just symbols the same as Arabic numerals if you used them all the time they would be easier to read, the simplicity of Arabic numerals is that there are individual symbols for every digit from 0-9. Things would have to be adopted from other systems for modern mathematics though like a symbol for zero and decimal points.
The fact that the numerals are unique also helps as they cannot be confused with letters.
I'm more interested in how roman numerals would have evolved over 2000 years if we had continued to use them.

Roman numerals are about as useful as niggers scratching on bones to count. You've got to be a real clod to not see the value of Indian numerals.

You do realise to count anything you have to use a base dont you?

Kek OP btfo

you just gave yourself away

You literally can't perform accurate math with them. Go to 46:00 in my video and watch.

>Snowniggers
>Aryan

see

/thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OP is a street shitter

>平成弐拾九年
>not using glorious ching chong numbers

Because we appropriated a more efficient, logical system. The quintessence of Roman civilization.
Now we need to contInue subjagating the subhumans or continue to let them wither on their own.
SPQR, niggers.

What's the sauce on your pic, because it's completely wrong. The chemically analyzed pigments prove the ancient greek and roman statues were very white.

>Why white stuff was shit

Probably the reason Hitler had to use an Aryan symbol on his flag, snownigger stuff is shit.

Kek. Have a (jew)

Do you even math?

It's the year 11111100001 and y'all AREN'T using binary, come on!

>Abacus vs written maths.
I did say in my post a zero and a decimal point would need to be added to the system, they are just symbols.
Stop being a faggot.

Those statues don't look like snowniggers. You guys are more pink than white.

This. Base 1010 is for hominids who need to count their fingers. It's time to embrace the technological singularity and accept binary into your processing unit.

Binary base 8 is the most based base.
Year 3741

>Wasting time having to write additional letters for 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9
>built-in subtraction for numbers like 4 and 9
>No number for 0

Inefficient garbage

romans =/= white, fucking ignorant retards, romans were jews and mediterans at best, go back to counting your fingers if you want "white" numerals, just like retarded imperial measurement system

Oops i meant 43:00

Fuck off shitstain.

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/

io9.gizmodo.com/5616498/ultraviolet-light-reveals-how-ancient-greek-statues-really-looked

>white people under southern sun
you cant be more delusional

Aryans were white, though.

>Italian and Greek statues looked like Italians and Greeks

Go figure, they didn't look like you nasty snowniggers. Notice how they have brown or Rosy skin and not pig skin.

Lying motherfucker. Romans were mixed med and nordic. It's called evidence and i have it. Read the articles i posted dipshit.

There is a way around this dilemma. The colors may fade over time, but the original materials – plant and animal-derived pigments, crushed stones or shells – still look the same today as they did thousands of years ago. This can also be discovered using light.

Infrared and X-ray spectroscopy can help researchers understand what the paints are made of, and how they looked all that time ago. Spectroscopy relies on the fact that atoms are picky when it comes to what kind of incoming energy they absorb. Certain materials will only accept certain wavelengths of light. Everything else they reflect. Spectroscopes send out a variety of wavelengths, like scouts into a foreign land. Inevitably, a few of these scouts do not come back. By noting which wavelengths are absorbed, scientists can determine what materials the substance is made of. Infrared helps determine organic compounds. X-rays, because of their higher energy level, don't stop for anything less than the heavier elements, like rocks and minerals. Together, researchers can determine approximately what color a millennia-old statue was painted.

Theres literally one one example of a modern med colored guy. Most of the statues are white.

>Aryans were white
>Aryans were only indo-iranians who are Rosy to light brown

WE WUZ SHAHANSHAHZ N SHIIET DEN DA JEWZ DUN KILD US

Oh it's you...

im perfectly fine with the poo in loo numbers

you wankers

>One brown guy

That kind of shits on your entire argument seeing as all you snowniggers are pink. Even Arabs are more likely to be closer to Greeks than you seeing as they at least have the same skin colours.

Rosy skin is white as fuck. What are you talking about?

Daily reminder that of all the things invented by the White Man™ the concept of zero isn't one of them. The ancient Greeks thought representing the idea of NOTHING with something is absurd.

>using counters vs written math.
Its still the same argument user. An abacus is just counters on a slide.
If you adopt a zero and a decimal point you can still complete the calculation to the same accuracy, It just takes longer.
Roman numerals are just symbols.

You just said pink/rosy wasn't white. Now you're saying it is? Then pointed to the one statue, out of many white ones, that shows a somewhat dark med guy. You're so full of shit.

>Rosy skin is white af

Lol, nigga please. You guys tan to get nice skin. Armenians, Greeks and Southern Italians have nice skin. Why do snowniggers pretend to be someone they're not?

Pic related, your average snownigger

How do we do scientific notation?

>Pink/Rosy

LOL, where did I say that? Nigga snownigger pink is not Rosy stop trying LARPing as a fucking Greek man.

Go toss your word salad at someone else.

Don't bother. These tards never made it far in math class obviously.

write pi to 6 decimal places in roman numerals

fuck your framed evidence
greeks and romans made their statues from marble and bronze, no colouring, no other bullshit, so you can go MC fuckyourself. also
>claiming there were nordics at southern europe before 300 BC
if there were whites anywhere near southern hemisphere that time, they were germanic and celtic tribes, nordics were busy drying fish and raping their relatives

>2017

>MMXVII
faggot

>Roman (white aryan) numerals are better. We would have cracked calculus and statistics a thousand years earlier if it weren't for shitty poo in loo numbers.
>this "understanding" of mathematics...

Fucking larpers annoy me so fucking bad
>huehue EPIC troll bro!

pink and rosy indicate lack of melanin to the point that the blood/flesh color shows through. It's turbo white. Fuckign imbecile. You keep flip flopping .

I mean nordic in a vaguely northern european aesthetic sense. IDK what their genetic lineage was. They chemically analyzed the statues you dumbfuck. They were painted white. 19th century dipshits liked the clean marble look and scrubbed it oof.

Nice one mate.
Really fired by Neural network.

>aryan numbers
Literally We WUZ aryan version. Btw try to do math with Roman numerals but you probably don't know anything past elementary school.

III.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDXXVII
is this right?

What kind of dummy would use Roman numerals for math?

Get an abacus.

>LARP as a Roman
>Can't change the fact Romans weren't snowniggers

Maybe marry an Italian or something instead of getting butthurt and lying on an internet forum lmao.

>Turbo white
Yeah, nobody calls the Irish Rosy.

Face it, snowniggers were never Greeks or Romans. They tried to civilize you, but that clearly didn't work since you turned out to be violent, genocidal animals that could give Arabs a run for their money.

Notice how these people are white and beautiful, not pink and ugly like most Snowniggers.

>inb4 they look like snownigs

Abacus is inaccurate and slow too you dumb potato.

The metric system sucks.

Nobody calls the med niggers rosy/pink. IDK WTF you're trying to prove because science shows most of the Greek and Roman upper class were whites as fuck.

The exact same way with different symbols.... What is your problem user?

The pajeets did not invent those numbers.
It was the Aryan peoples that live on the Steppes that invented those numbers, they migrated both south east into India and west into Europe. When they migrated they took their numbers with them.

>Abacus is inaccurate and slow too you dumb potato.
It's slow but it is the first digital calculator. Accuracy is not a problem.

Who are you retards? What do you do in life?

They took their numbers with them?

They collected all the numbers from everyone in the area and headed to India?

Sounds legit. Faggot.

You out yourself as a fool.

>Science

Lol, your stormfag infographics don't count as science.

Also, meds are the only good looking Europeans, the rest are inbred. Not to mention, the only culture in Europe that exists is around the Mediterranean, everything north of it is just a cheap knock off of a rich civilization in the south.

Pic related pink skinned snownigger

That's how culture works.

I want to believe, but the Oera Linda is a sketchy source. No real proof it's legit.

I sell abacus and Roman calendars to ignantfags desu

>West in Europe

The only Aryans in Europe were the Sakas and they ended up immigrating to India and Eastern Iran. Northern Europeans are closer to Semites than Aryans, behaviour as well as culture proves it.

True.

It's a shame the numbers were taken from India though.

You should give them back, perhaps on loan?

>there exists a binary converter
LXXXIV CIV CI XXXII CXIII CXVII CV XCIX CVII XXXII XCVIII CXIV CXI CXIX CX XXXII CII CXI CXX XXXII CVI CXVII CIX CXII CXV XXXII CXI CXVIII CI CXIV XXXII XLIX LI XXXII CVIII XCVII CXXII CXXI XXXII C CXI CIII CXV XLVI

t. guy with a billion beaded abacus

yes according to your indisputable logic brutus was a proud black men(picrelated). also thanks for your wikipedia "facts" but i ll rather depend on knowledge of arts history that is practiced for hundreds of years and solid evidence; mozaics which white stones can be used as skin color but havent, rather than an exantiric german archiologist (dont think we forgot how german archiology works[google treasure of troy]).

One reason that metric system sucks is that ten is not evenly divisible by 3 and 4

Why don't wh*Te people invent their own numbers? Why do they use pajeet numbers?

>yes according to your indisputable logic brutus was a proud black men(picrelated)

Solid black was used as a symbolic representation of fertility and potential energy(fertile soil = black). It's a stylistic thing.

You can't argue with the science so you just fling bullshit. I'm sure there were plenty of dark skins in the lower classes, but the statues of the leaders show they were white AF.

Why is that a problem?

>MMXVII
>Not using roman numerals

yes, who needs decimal measurement system when we can divide an inch by 25.4 for presicion work? did you know 1 litre of water is also 1kg in weights? who needs that kind of mess when you can load things up by pints and classify it as "EAVY" "NOT SO EAVY" and "FEATHERS" right?

>immediately lose the ability to perform any grand architectural feat
yeah, like those subhuman romans and their mud huts

The same reason you do

metric system was a mistake

lmao

try using roman numerals for advanced math

fail

No, you fucking retard.
The true strength of the white man is that when another culture does something in an undeniably superior way (eg roman v indian numerals), the white man changes his ways.
Adaptation (when warranted) is key.

Yeah no Roman numerals are retarded and so are you.

fuck off rajnesh

It can't be done without introducing a modern method of writing decimals into the roman numeral system. Romans used greek methods for calculating geometry.

The closet you can get in roman numerals without introducing a decimal system and adopting a divide symbol is

355/113 or CCCLV/CXIII

This is still a rational number and not actually pi.

2017 is easier to manage than MMXVII

>meme flag
hmmmmm

They solved that with decimals and fractions and the modern art of division.

Poo'd

No thanks faggot, they work well for me and I think I'll keep them.

No

Right is clearly superior you stupid fuck