Well Trumpshits?

Remember when Republitards were constantly butthurt about Obama going golfing a couple of times?

Well, Trump is literally spending the WHOLE TIME as president golfing and all we hear from Drumpfpanzees is RADIO SILENCE. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

shareblue.com/trump-takes-vacation-from-mounting-scandals-to-spend-entire-month-of-august-golfing/

Just a reminder to the Alt Right; the American public are waking up to your hypocrisy and the rebellion is growing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BeEfb
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
investors.com/politics/editorials/clinton-scandal-only-deepens-so-why-is-trump-not-hillary-targeted-for-investigation/
shareblue.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive time
archive.is/BeEfb

Republican president takes all of August off.

WCGW in September?

>shartblue

Remember when obama did that

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

bless you

Remember when dems didn't care when obongo took 2 month long million dollar vacations to exotic locations on the tax payer dime
Yeah so do we :^)

Obama apehooped all day too.

Ask me if I give a shit.

It's a fair point to make.
As time goes on I realise how equally biased both sides are.

Its not comfy to admit, but it's more evident each day.

What I dislike is how it's become this animus between the supporters of either faction. One upmanship all the time, very ugly state of affairs.

I guess that was a meme. I wanted Obama to spend all his time golfing instead of fucking up the country.

It's currently August, and Trump has taken this entire current month off to play golf.

he's not allowed to take a break from the hard work?

>Spending entire month golfing
Yeah sure

>she thinks 9/11 wasn't an inside job
>she thinks the planes were real
This is an 18+ board, you 69 IQ nigger

why are leftist faggots complaining about this? The more time Trump spends on the links, the less chance he will build wall or do all the other shit he promised. you faggots should love that he spends so much time golfing,

27s

Reddit spacing

didnt he meet with nations leaders during those trips? I distinctly remember Abes trip, and didnt he meat with chinas rep there?

Not really though. Teehee. We're just lying to make you feel bad.

Well libtard still high on conspiracy theories based on fake news?

Clinton Scandal Only Deepens — So Why Is Trump, Not Hillary, Targeted For Investigation?

Corruption: Amid the trivial fault-finding by the media of President Trump's every move, it's important to note that the very same pundits who now rip Trump have completely ignored the growing scandal of Hillary Clinton's pay-for-play tenure as secretary of state. It's reasonable to wonder why no charges have yet been filed, yet the media, blinded by their Trump hatred, seem strangely incurious.

The legal investigative think tank Judicial Watch recently released 448 pages of documents that it dug up from the U.S. State Department, the fruit of months of Freedom of Information Act requests and document-digging. The documents are damning, showing even more instances of Hillary Clinton performing official favors for those who donated to the Clinton Foundation and certain political campaigns.

To put it even more bluntly, the emails make a prima facie case for a criminal prosecution of Clinton.

investors.com/politics/editorials/clinton-scandal-only-deepens-so-why-is-trump-not-hillary-targeted-for-investigation/

He is, after his term is served.

Obama served America for 8 years without taking a month golfing vacation, yet Republicans lambasted him for doing a couple of tiny trips.

Trump has "served" America not even 6 months and thinks he is entitled to an entire month's vacation.

If you can't see the absurd right wing hypocrisy here you are beyond saving. Then again, you still support the failure that is Drumpf so we kinda knew that already.

It's a 2.5 week air advisory for the area; doesn't mean he will be AFK. OP is fag.

I've been with trump the second he announced he was running and I hate to see him do this
First he said he would never do this because theres to much work to do and always complained how obongo golfed
Now he's doing this
But why the fuck are all presidents so obsessed with golf whoop dee fucking do you could do literally any sport or anything else on the tax payers dime why golf

he's secretly building RWDS to murder the families of pathetic, evil, soulless subhuman communists like you in the name of liberty, goodness and morality

>Obama served America
>[citation needed]

gottem

It is OVER.

Republicans are moronic hypocrites. It is known.

>Literally shareblue.com
Get fucked shill

Fake news

wtf i hate drumpf now

Ah, so you're a moron and you don't get why all rich people play the same sport where they can drink beer outside all day.

>been golfing more in 6 months of his first term than obama did all year his first term
surely this is 1488 degree don't wake daddy and he's just triggering those dumb libs while also secretly getting shit done and making america great again while also winning

>each weekend at mar-a-lago costs more than a million dollars between security costs and the disruptions to local economy
>has his family living and traveling all over so they need secret service protection too which costs even more
you can admit the man's a lazy fuck without it also meaning you think the left are saints, you're aware

Which is why I left and joined the Libertarian party.

The self-destructive appointing of that statist Trump as the nominee reaffirmed my decision.

Lol I did this to my ex bfs hat. What a tool

>going to golf courses he already owns and staying at hotels he owns
vs
>going to exotic hawaiian-based golf courses that he uses american taxpayer money to rent out for himself while also renting a 5-star hotel for his entire family

Keep in mind, the MSM is literally trying to say that Trump's golf trip cost more money than Obama's. It literally makes no sense.

wtf i love golfing now..

It's still July.

>I don't know where Aleppo is now, but at least I can just parrot "taxation is theft" instead of coming up with real policy changes.

The "problems" Trump faces are fictional. He has already addressed the real problems, and done them swiftly. Every problem he hasn't addressed is because some random judge or Congress either block his proposals or just refuse to listen to them.

>It's currently August

Read the article.

Friggin knuckle dragging hicks like you need to learn how to darn read

Obama: First 6 months, already in 1 Trillion more of debt.
Trump: First 6 months, takes 1.4 Billions off of debt.

what does drumpf play off of?

When it actually HAPPENS I'll care. Writing a prophetic article is asinine.

Shalom

>mounting scandals

>manufactured outrage we created

>lolbergtardian
>not a knuckle dragging hick
We all know you just want to legally fuck your underage sisters.

>i am le expert shitposter xdddd

In all fairness, it's keeping Air Force One flying, all the Secret Service protection, etc. that makes these trips expensive. Doesn't matter where the president goes, it's going to cost taxpayers and shitton of money.

Don't really care, though, and never really cared about Obummer spending his presidency on vacation either. The less these chucklefucks are in Washington, they less they can mess up (doesn't matter whether a D or R, same goes for both parties).

Learn what a deficit is.

Gotta admit, I have noticed the average democrat seems to have a better grasp of economics than republicans. And I speak as a libertarian.

The fact is, Obama more than halved the deficit and Trump is enjoying the effects of this yet taking credit himself in typical sleezy, Trumpian fashion.

>1 post by this ID

But really my dude as long as we don't run Booker, Ellison, or god forbid Hillary again we'll steal the show next time.

Glad you ditched the cucky trumpster

Bush and Obama should not have bait out these companies. They should let them take responsibilities for their mismanagement. The US should not print so much money with the fed.
+ Obama hadn't two wars

*>prophetic

I was happy as hell to see Obama on the golf course. It meant he could write executive orders or sign legislation to damage our country. His puppet masters were still able to write them and get a signature when he returned though.

Everyone knows business deals occur on golf courses too, and Trump golfs with world representatives and business leaders often.

Forgetting Obama ballooned the deficit to begin with aren't you? He massively expanded spending of stimulus garbage in his first 2 years until the GOP controlled congress started cutting back on some of his excesses. Just because he was forced by congress to partially cut back on earlier excesses isn't some big accomplishment. Obama didn't do shit.

>lolbergtardian Keynesian who wants higher taxes on the rich
You people are such fucking retards.

>He has already BOOKED the darn vacation.
Remind us when he starts his vacation.

Presidents don't allocate funding

Fixing BUSH'S mess you stupid shill.

If you learned basic economics you'd realize cutting spending when you are amidst an acute recession is the WORST thing you can do.

Don't care at all. Calling Obama out for it was because he was a Democrat, I could give two fucks how much Trump golfs as long as he builds the wall and implements his other important policies.

Actually Gary Johnson wanted to abolish income tax.

But yeah, keep believing the shills trying to get you to vote Republican.

Sage the shareblue away

August

READ the article I linked.

I don't mind if he plays golf for the remainder of his term. The more time he's on the course, the less time he's shitting up the country.

>I linked
Hello proxy shill

>as long as he builds the wall

Not happening. Mexico refuses to pay.

What now idiot?

Obviously I didn't link it, moronic shill. Was a typo, deal with it.

OP linked it, OP is a democrat and I don't like 'em.

He didn't fix anything. He just threw money at at wall street and anyone who helped him out during the campaign. Remember that 1 trillion dollar infrastructure package. A hand full of rads got repaved and the rest of the money went into the pockets of god knows who. We certainly didn't get 1 trillion dollars worth of new construction. Obama didn't punt any dents into bush era spending. He didn't even make up for in his second term for the wild spending of his first term and if given the chance he would have spent much more had the GOP controlled congress gone along with some of his absurd budget proposals in those last few years.

King nigger accomplished nothing good and already most of what little he did with his pen and his phone has been revoked by Trump. Thats mostly what evil Trump has been doing all this time but you libshits are too distracted by gossip like OPs trash to notice or care. Its hilarious.

Well I suppose that's one way of putting it haha.

You know when Drumpf said "We're gonna build a wall, and MEXICO is gonna pay for it. They just don't know it yet."
The immediate reaction is to say this is retarded. How will they pay for it when they say they won't.

Tariffs and lack of drug funds from our cia niggers. it's that simple. They'll pay for it not directly but in the end the wall will be made entirely from pesos we saved.
But overall, we must impeach trumpfg first

>king n**ger

Opinion discarded.

I don't agree with the whole SJW "black people are oppressed" stuff, but there's no need to go full retard and become a right wing version of those same SJWs. I'm an individualist and I judge people as such - as individuals.

Therefore, opinion discarded.

When it's August be sure to remind us he started his vacation. Every day. Forever.

>praises Obama for his Keynesian policies and tax hikes
>but I liked Gary Johnson
Fucking kys

I figured. faggot's been defending the OP at every chance in this thread

It's pretty difficult to bug conversations that take place on golf courses.

Nigger.

You could do that with literally everything you cuck

>shareblue
Saged
Reported
Yeah so what if announcing is against the rules, eat shit.

Time traveler confirmed!
Trump is taking month long vacations according to the highly trustworthy company, ShareBlue, in a month that doesn't even exist yet!

Individually King Coon was terrible. I get that you can't stand any republican but if you're going to pretend to be holier that thou and above it all then don't take offense at every disparaging remark about a president that disaster for anyone claiming to be a libertarian.

>Unironically citing shareblue
To be fair with all the bullshit going on it's not like he can do anything anyway.

If this was a democratic president dealing with this bullshit, you'd be marching on Washington to overthrow the govt.

Fuck off and die.

>Fixing BUSH'S mess
You mean the housing bubble that popped on his watch courtesy of Clinton's policies? Thing about bubbles, bucko, is that they take time to inflate.

tripled the already bad debt (which in itself, implies he ran far steeper deficits) and is the only president in history to be at war every day of his presidency.

If you're going to be a fake libertarian shill, that's fine, but don't project what you're doing onto others. and FYI - Gary Johnson is a fucking joke.

that's a nice source you got there

View their behavior 100% through the lens of trying to save face. They suffered a humiliating defeat, they're just flailing now because ultimately their egos matter more than the state of the nation.

>cucky
>trumpster
Pick one and only one.

Imagine how much his swing could improve after a full month of non-stop golfing.

Obama should've golfed more, it would be less damage to murica.

y you mad bro?
The Democrats are crying about how dangerous the guy is and how he will destroy democracy etc.
And then you get pissed when he decides to take time off from world domination.
You can't have it both ways.

tbf the only one who was butthurt was Trump himself

y is his ass so thicc tho

>Donald Trump will be taking the month of August off to relax and frolic at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.
>Trump has the lowest approval rating for a president in his first six months in U.S. history.

THIS IS THE MAN I VOTED FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA