It's all about conservative values gang, not race

If we can just get the black community to lower teen pregnancy and unmarried childbirth they'll be neat-o, gang!

>teen pregnancy

Higher unemployment and lower income and education are more common in communities with the highest teen birth rates, regardless of race.
cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/p0428-teen-birth-rates.html

In 2015, the birth rate of black teens was almost twice as high as the rate among white teens, and American Indian/Alaska Native teen birth rates remained more than one and a half times higher than the white teen birth rate.
Geographic differences in teen birth rates persist, both within and across states.
Pregnancy and birth are significant contributors to high school dropout rates among girls. Only about 50% of teen mothers receive a high school diploma by 22 years of age, whereas approximately 90% of women who do not give birth during adolescence graduate from high school.
The children of teenage mothers are more likely to have lower school achievement and to drop out of high school, have more health problems, be incarcerated at some time during adolescence, give birth as a teenager, and face unemployment as a young adult.
These effects continue for the teen mother and her child even after adjusting for those factors that increased the teenager’s risk for pregnancy, such as growing up in poverty, having parents with low levels of education, growing up in a single-parent family, and having poor performance in school.
Teen pregnancy and childbearing bring substantial social and economic costs through immediate and long-term impacts on teen parents and their children. In 2010, teen pregnancy and childbirth accounted for at least $9.4 billion in costs to U.S. taxpayers for increased health care and foster care, increased incarceration rates among children of teen parents, and lost tax revenue because of lower educational attainment and income among teen mothers.
cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/

Other urls found in this thread:

childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/#_ednref1
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
infoproc.blogspot.com/search/label/iq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums cannot refute this:

>unmarried childbirth

In 2013, 72 percent of all births to black women, 66 percent to American Indian or Alaskan native women, and 53 percent to Hispanic women occurred outside of marriage, compared with 29 percent for white women, and 17 percent for Asian or Pacific Islander women.
Children born to unmarried mothers are more likely to grow up in a single-parent household, experience unstable living arrangements, live in poverty, and have socio-emotional problems.
As these children reach adolescence, they are more likely to have low educational attainment, engage in sex at a younger age, and have a birth outside of marriage.
As young adults, children born outside of marriage are more likely to be idle (neither in school nor employed), have lower occupational status and income, and have more troubled marriages and more divorces than those born to married parents.
Women who give birth outside of marriage tend to be more disadvantaged than their married counterparts, both before and after the birth. Unmarried mothers generally have lower incomes, lower education levels, and are more likely to be dependent on welfare assistance compared with married mothers.
Women who have a nonmarital birth also tend to fare worse than childless single women; for example, they have reduced marriage prospects compared with single women without children.
A majority of unmarried births now occur to cohabiting parents
Between 2006 and 2010, 58 percent of unmarried births were to cohabiting parents: in 2002, the proportion was 40 percent. Children born to cohabiting parents are more likely to see their parents eventually marry than are those born to non-co-residential parents. Nevertheless, children born to cohabiting parents experience higher levels of socioeconomic disadvantage, and fare worse across a range of behavioral and emotional outcomes than those born to married parents.
childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/#_ednref1

We're currently embroiled in World War 6 or some such thing. Its a war against bullying and sexism, that the ''West'' is waging against Islamosexist Bullies. The ''West'' was founded by Al Goldstein, a gentleman who was a great Conservative, along with Leon Trotsky, Long Dong Silver, and Harvey Milk. Liberals on the other hand are people who are inspired by Mohammad, Adolf Hitler, Ty Cobb, and the giant lizard from 'The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms''. Germans are the biggest Liberals of all, as demonstrated by Martin Heidegger and his Liberal Relativism. I know all of this because I regularly read Conservative bloggers with names like Duke Whaleshark and Max Violence - these are the nom de guerres of Jewish Men-Of-The-West who wage war with weapons mightier than the sword.

but why are having children outside of wedlock?

We can't fix it.

Ben's eventually going to get fully redpilled on everything except Israel some may say but it'll be consistent because hes a jew. He's stll young and won't accept some hard truths just because he want a better career and probably run at least for senate.

Or he's hiding his power-level to run for office

>IQ test
>Relevant

He pretty much already is. There is no reason to discredit minorities that do put their fair share of work and contribution to society while being a law abiding citizen. There is actually many who are described like this but Sup Forums being itself has to be so easily manipulated by stormfront psyops and never goes outside that they will never learn the actual difference of people in racial groups.
Stop being a nigger and stop being scared because you claim you can't compete with something you also claim as inferior.

Too bad ethnicity, IQ and such principles are inexorably linked. Even the Founder of the US who these Tru Cons worship believed that. These people are like Free Market Jesus worshipers. They've created a false religion from their white washed idols.

You can only live with niggers if they're held to harsher, stricter laws. Every time they're held to the same standard as other races, their 'communities' devolve into chaos. Zimbabwe, South Africa, any black ghetto anywhere in the world.

>IQ
>not relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM

infoproc.blogspot.com/search/label/iq

>something you also claim as inferior.

A different average IQ between populations is not a blanket claim of superiority you ignorant fuck.

I would vote for a negro before a Jew 10/10

Got any studies showing IQ is actually correlated to teen pregnancy and unmarried childbirth?

If you look at what the faggots here go in and on about. You will eventually see autistic crying about blacks while simultaneously saying they are inferior. This is like crying about no winning the Olympics because they simply rather complain it's rigged. Most of you faggots need to go outside.

poor benji

where's your wife, user?

his wife is hotter though

>listen up goyng
>We need to defend American institutions to send more funds to Israel
>No, i'm not israel first you antisemite

*defund American institutions

>we must end degeneracy in our society by encouraging traditional values like women waiting until marriage
>he's a jew wtf I my own position now REEEEEEE

This, we need to reduce teen birthrates among minorities gang

I'm not saying this because I want fewer minorities to be born, I just want everyone to have an equal chance

>who cares if he thinks his host country exists to serve his tribe
>he says things I like so he must be a good guy

PLZ B MY AI GF

America is about ideas not race

Niggers are literally too fucking stupid. You cannot even train them, merely contain them

>umad?

Hey buddy I just think we need to get the gang together to get to the bottom of why black girls have so many kids outside of marriage, then make them stop doing that

It's not about reducing black births by 50-70%, it's just about ensuring people make the right choices to ensure they live a happy and conservative life, pal

Agreed. They have too many kids and they have too many out of wedlock. Even if they have kids while married they should only have as many as they can afford. You think incentivizing waiting until marriage will increase the birth rate among minorities? No. However, it will increase the likelihood of them not being degenerates. Sounds nice, eh gang?

Nice try

IQ is related to fertility

IQ is related to obesity

Now.

Someone link me a map with :

>Obesity rate by state
>Fertility by state

And I will tell you where most off the Negros live.

Is he standing on the soap box his grandma was shipped in?

a really accurate measure of problem-solving abilities. additionally, correlates significantly with other interesting stuff

>I don't care if there's no whites it's not about race
>Israel must remain ethnically homogeneous you anti semites

>OP (and maybe Shapiro I guess, I don't listen to him) is obviously suggesting to reduce minority birthrates by pointing out the high rates of teen pregnancy among them and using that as a crusade which will bring their rates to parity with those of whites, which would reduce black births by 80,000-100,000
>Sup Forums spergs out and goes "reee stuff is about race fuck shapiro muh IQ"

You guys are probably not high IQ

Not only is Israel only 75% actual Jews (a bunch of "Jews" are Russians with "Jewish ancestry" too) but Israel itself is projected to only be about 66% Jewish by 2060, with half of those Jews being Charedim ultra-orthodox.

No thanks I don't want any niggers anywhere near me

Go be a "based black man" in Africa you faggot cunt