Canada about to get fucked

Toronto housing market is crashing. The rest of canada will soon follow. The day of the rake is finally here lads.

Prices are rising = BAD
Prices are falling = BAD.

Ok.

The prices fell because they rose too fast, ivan.

the rest of canada will not follow btw, if you had even an iota of a clue youd know that

So, this means that The Rakening is at hand?

This is great to me. Finally houses will be affordable.

Call me when we expel the mainland Chinese.

Good, may Canada burn to the ground

really makes ya think

Canadian Lost Decade soon

It's like you've never looked at stock charts at all.

Prices typically fall after a big "pump" ... literally nothing out of the ordinary. Housing prices likely won't break the upward trend they've been on for decades despite this "cash".

If anything this is a sign of a market in good health.

link, you fucking nigger.

> markets falls
Fuck realtors, chinks, and jews. The real people are winning here

600K for a 2 bedroom 700 sq ft shack is not healthy what the hell

>make themselves a laughingstock of the world for social justice pronouns
>be surprised when nobody wants to live there

Fuck the chink """bank accounts""" and boomer fix and flip/speculators.

I agree with you, but the Canadians who put all their money in a house will begin to panic and sell. That panic will spread and cause other cities to tank. Eventually this could spread globally like 2008. I look forward to buying cheap land. Maybe Canada will throw in some snow nigger chicks as part of the deal.

Why? House markets crash all the time in Canada.

Houses can't keep going up.

Yeah just like in the 90s when Calgary had their housing prices crash and everyone else followed.

Housing markets do not work this way. Also that's not what happened in 2008. Also also, you can already buy super cheap land in Canada.

Sweet Jesus, let Australia crash too...

>Canadian dollar
>monopoly money
How much is that in real money?

Despite your digits, if you honestly believe a market crash in Canada will have any impact outside Canada I have to assume you're 12. We're tiny in the scheme of things friendo.

didn't toronto recently pass a law saying property owners can't just horde empty living spaces as an investment method anymore? something about taxing living areas that are unoccupied heavily so that fuckers in russia/china/etc would stop buying them as investments and instead start renting or selling them as actual fucking homes

i mean, that sounds good to me

Parents bought a house after Calgary crash. 170k now worth 400k.
Bought my condo for 225k 2 months ago. Alberta economy is recovering and we just had a crash 2 years ago with oil prices. We won't be too affected by Chinese devilry like hongcouver and toronto

>Tahera Kabir

QUINTISENTIALLY CANADIAN

Markets are based on confidence. People over react. There will be a big sell off and the houses that can't sell will be foreclosed. Massive rakening

The other danger is people who then took out loans leveraged against the equity of their home, I think HELOC's or some shit?

These idiots thought it'd be a great idea to do this and then go out and buy a BMW, take 2 extra vacations a year, etc.

These are the same people who are going to be fucked when home values go down and the interest rate keeps climbing.

You know it.

Did Chinamen finally get enough summer homes for when the CPC collapses?

do property values mean anything if you don't plan on selling the house?

Didn't they sell all of their gold too? Wasn't the last of their gold forged into a coin and stolen in Germany?
So if they don't have anything to back up their money, what can they do?

no not at all

as long as you don't take out any home equity loans and don't have like a 50 year mortgage you're completely fine.

if you weren't an idiot and took out a mortgage that you could afford to pay off if interest rose then you are fine. Also as long as the mortgage is fixed-rate you are also fine. The trouble is that the people who own homes are a small minority.

>when you realize the west is built on a massive ponzi scheme and

Depends really.

The value of your house will decrease but if your not too fussed about having to of payed more previously then you don't need to care, I assume that even if a crash happened you'd still be employed and wouldn't have to move for any reason (Family ect.)

Other than that, if you ever decided to get a mortgage laws typically limit the mortgage itself to the price or value of the house being put on as colateral.

So if you don't give a shit about any of that, or the depreciation of your houses value then no, this doesn't mean jack for you.

Hopefully, I live in fucking chinkmond B.C so I would hope that these chinks, get royally fucked over, by buying up all the expensive real estate, or the opposite thing happens, and our government wont do anything about the issue, of them buying real-estate while it's low, and fucking over the residents even more.

1.9 milion freedomdollars

>our strength is our diversity
and also being retarded that only cares transfaggot rights and we don't know shit about economics

Typing your reply litterally took longer than typing "cad to usd" on google

>do property values mean anything if you don't plan on selling the house?
Nothing at all.