Pentagon study declares American empire is ‘collapsing’

Report demands massive expansion of military-industrial complex to maintain global ‘access to resources’

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/pentagon-study-declares-american-empire-is-collapsing-746754cdaebf

Other urls found in this thread:

ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pubs/display.cfm?pubID=1358
latimes.com/nation/la-oe-mansfield-clutter-20130922-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3AhSNsBs2Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

show your real flag, cuck

Our country is 60% American, it's not gonna last much longer. I would rather remain American and keep what is left of our civilization than trying to prop up a failing empire.

Rest In Peace America

>america's collapsing into a shitpile
>spend more resources on the military surely more wars for oil will fix this

And so the reluctant imperialist goes like every one before it.

Original report:

Original report:

ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pubs/display.cfm?pubID=1358

Rot in pieces, America.

This can only be prevented by all individuals withholding the payment of taxes until our governments start upholding pro-national laws only. and common law in those nations. Statute law is for those who agree ONLY. This will prevent migration and the financial support non-nationals get.

So, it's basically the military industrial complex's way of saying "we need more gibmedats and programs", huh?

>its another episode of the US Military says they need more money.

Haha, FUCK YOU FREEMASONS AND FUCK YOU JEWS!

What's so wrong about American Empire? I just want it to be run effectively and for our benefit. I don't really care about what we do to the rest of the world, within reason.

Yeah and my marriage report says its collapsing unless there is a drastic increase in blow jobs.

>government department says it needs more money
yawn

I wouldn't care if we weren't going bankrupt in the progress.

If they wanted more money they'd just ask, my friend.

I'm a gov contractor. Trust me when I say that this is how they ask.

Will the jews pay for destroying one of the greatest achievements of men (USA)?

Don't worry. President Tulsi Gabbard will be your emperor Narva. President Mattis will be your Trajan.

I take it the last China report didn't get enough shekels for their latest toy.

>American empire is ‘collapsing’
good

I mean Nerva.

go figure you flood the country with shit third worlders you discover they can't keep the pace up that the 100% europeans did

Oil is cheap as fuck and it will never recover thanks to fracking. Anyone who uses this war for oil argument is just a subversive communist kike.

> Dr. Nafeez Ahmed

>American empire
good america is the reason for most of the problems we have in the west

The reason the US is rapidly trying to expand their army and influence is due to the fact that China and Russia will soon abandon the petrodollar and will thus cause hyperinflation and then the collapse of the US economy

It's all about the petrodollar and just how far the US is willing to take anyone out who backs away from the system

The army it's always on expansion, it's that kind of nightmare.

She isn't. You'd be a fool to think I'm letting some Island Gook restrict my Second Amendment right just because her feelings are hurt.

>The army it's always on expansion,
that is how empires work , they expand until they reach their limits then they die

WE NEEDS MO MUNIES FO DEM PROGRUMS!!!

Wrong, they're calling for an expansion of the academic-intelligence complex and an ambiguous restructuring of our military to ensure global access/forced entry operations.

I keep saying it, but ill say it again. We have 30 years at most. Do everything you can right now to prepare. Start gathering resources so you can buy yourself land, in Alaska or near the canadian border. Get in shape and lose weight, try to get as fit as possible before things turn bad. Start to learn about farming and growing your crops. Be aware, that these measures will only get you through MAYBE 5 years of collapse. Then things will start to look a lot more like McCarthy's the road. Begin to actively talk about these things with your loved ones (not in a everything is die way, but more of a what would you do in the event something happens). Whatever, you do please dont be apathetic, and for the love of god dont have children, you will only bring them into suffering. Stay safe and good luck

>militarized police forces
>Mass surveillance everywhere
>Over 1 trillion dollars spent on the armed forces and defense
>The entire MSM is owned by 6 corporations who follow the same agenda

As soon as the economy collapses and people can no longer be distracted by pleasure and entertainment than the state will use force to make everyone submissive
It's 1984 in the process

True a component is certainly the short term goal of making more moeny go into defence. However the report isn't wrong the Western Powers are losing influence ecconomic and military wise. If technological developement and Science are concernt it isn't really that bad, but still somewhat of a a thing. The west is getting more fractored and more racialy diverse. This combination of the ageing population, IQ dropping because of Immigration and the fact of questionable loyality of those who immigrated are certainly big contributors of our decline. Also is just the fact how mislead our generation is and how in the minds of millenials there is little to hope for most of them, which leads us into hedonistic excess and apathy.

the scam is collapsing

I hope this isn't just a ruse for them to get more funding.

NO. SHIT.

It would be nice if a few of the "normal" people who lived here could get on the same page instead of actively participating in that collapse, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I agree with your assessment (and the more concise ). But none of those things is solved by more military spending.

This is a standard technique. You point to some problem (real or imagined) and say only you can solve it and only with more money.

It's calling for a use of our big brother more.

All that talk of global access translates into more long range strike platforms, ensuring friendly nations that will allow forward basing and who knows what else. I'm reading the report now to see if they flesh the concept out more.

Fucking good. I'm sick of paying out the nose so that CEOs can masturbate with money. All our overseas adventures have gotten us nothing but endless wars, huge debts and the enmity of half the planet.

Pull back everything, focus on ourselves and let the rest of the world govern themselves.

This economy isn't beyond fixing, why the fuck are we still on a crash course?

STATISTS:
EVEN YOU
FOR YOUR OWN SAKE
WILL SOMETIMES NEED
TO LOOSEN YOUR GRIP
TRIM THE SYSTEM

Also deport the 50 million non-citizens and any anchor baby under 18

you could have prevented this

>Pull back everything, focus on ourselves and let the rest of the world govern themselves.
The perceived fear is that this will cause capital flight. My simple question is: to fucking where?

People have this idea that once America is no longer the world's only superpower it will become irrelevant. It's more likely that we will become one of 2-4 superpowers. Ultimately competition is good for America because Americans love to beat non-Americans at basically anything. I think it will invigorate us out of our decades long decay.

I still can't understand why the US sees Russia as an enemy. Why not be allies and work together in order to contain China?

The citizens of our two great nations must desire this and then it will happen. If we let our government decide for us, we'll perpetually be rivals.

t. American with Russian muhheritages

well duh, it's a pentagon study which tries to argue for more money. They do this yearly. "GIVE US MONEY OR [Russia/China/ISIS/Canada] WILL SURPASS US AS A WORLD POWER".

>muheritage
cancer
this shit is what killed the US. various ethnic groups shilling for USA to accommodate their home country

won't work, see spic average IQ

no no see the marines need to ruin perfectly good procurement programs that'll only go overbudget by a few million with dumb requests like vtol on a frame not designed for it. then the program can go over budget by 10s of billions instead

fuck the marines

We're also exporting all this poz to our ancestral homelands as well. For the European people to live, all forms of American power and influence must be destroyed. Russia views this as a moral imperative, something I don't disagree with.

People really misunderstand the anti-white power structure in this country. The Jews did help create it. But what perpetuates it is a need to keep the indigenous white population in a state of submission so everyone can the cheap labor. Because all empires are built on slavery, and mass immigration is the modern form of that. Unfortunately, immigrants are also a drain on the system as well.

People will put up with a lot if they're all living well. Which is why the old white nationalism of Rockwell and Pierce never really took off. When the economy goes to hell, all bets are off. It will either be the break up of the Soviet Union again or the Balkans, take your pick.

1. Their nuclear arsenal possess an existential threat to the United States and her allies.

2. It is in Russia's interest to push a buffer as far west as possible to deny access to the European plain by the West due to Russia being invaded around 5 times in the last 30p years. This naturally is opposed to the interest in maintaining the sovereignty of NATO members.

3. Long term China and Russia should be completely opposed, but short term they find it advantageous to cooperate in opposition to the US global order.

Good Americans and Westerners in general consume way too much, so much that it ruins life quality. People are choking on the shit they own in the States:

>latimes.com/nation/la-oe-mansfield-clutter-20130922-story.html

>There are 2.3 billion square feet of self-storage space in America, or more than 7 square feet for every, man, woman and child in the country. Texas, Florida and California lead the country with the most storage space. It's now "physically possible that every American could stand — all at the same time — under the total canopy of self-storage roofing," boasts the Self Storage Assn. There are about 51,000 storage facilities in the country — more than four times the number of McDonald's.

> 25% of people with two-car garages have to park their cars outside

AND:

>A Cluttered Life: Middle-Class Abundance
>youtube.com/watch?v=3AhSNsBs2Y0

It would be nice if we scale down our disgusting hyper-capitalist lifestyles. All those avarice and sloth is subsidized by the American military securing resources below cost via gunboat diplomacy.

Unless either Yellowstone blows or there's some kind of nuclear exchange there's no way things would get as bad as The Road. They were eating cockroaches because all the crops were dead.

>What's so wrong about American Empire?

Empires are anti-American at their core

Their commentary is very bad but the original report is interesting.

no it's not and the US is factually an empire. you're just supposed to use euphemisms for this

fuck off you anti-white normie
death to america

This

Daily reminder that the US rejected late 19th century imperialism because we were racist and we only took Cuba to keep the Euros out.

NO SHIT

Thats what they're doing
>we need more funds
>why?
>......uhhhhhhh we are in danger of x

Fuck yeah

>for the love of god dont have children

Ture, i don't believe them, when they say this is solved with adding another 5 or maybe even 10-20 perecent to the budget. My suspicion is that there are people writting those reports, who know this, obviously they get the mission make us recive more money, but some have to know that this isn't even a good short Term Solution and by excident find out about one or two (or maybe more) of the true politicaly uncorrect reasons. For the German Military with the already comparativly low budget and defence focused Army the war in global terror was enough to fuck them up big time, since foward deployment is insanly costly, especially if you want to minimize your and the enemys civil populations loses at next to all cost. We also didn't make any relevant stratigical gains of ressources or terriories, even as attack vector against russia Afghanistan because of shitty roads, railways and workers to keep the Infrastructure functioning it's even for air warfare relativly useless (not to speak of the shitty Terrain for ground froces). Unessesary forward and combat deployment even more is wasting resources big time. The saying chose your battes wisely is severly understimated. Personally i think the believe in the hyrid low scale war is the new Standard conflict is also highly dangerous especially, if we don't think about high Intensity confilict usefullness at the same time. Getting rid of diversity and other nonsense would also do much good in the short term, but of course this is really unlikley to appear in any report soon. The best thing money can buy is a limited amount of time (like in the scam concept). In the long term vaguness and rumors is all we got, but we can certainly predict that things at least over the time will even for historic measurments change drastically.

le definition of insanity

Its petrodollar, not oil itself. 56%'ers really are retarded.

We conquered the world without "access to global resources" and the CIA can hardly hold onto things with the whole world under our control

Fuckin spooks

The question is, if the Nation states collapse, for the stable Western states our current trajectory will lead to this, but even russia is in the Medium term going for collapse, if you look at their demographic and eccomic Development. Neither China nor Russia will without western Nation States Continue to exist in any shape or from comparable to what they are now. They both live from faustian spirit (without us there will be no Development in Science, cultural etc. strong enough to keep the machine Running). Maybe there will be a kind of tribal, feudal and religious small scale "state"/Territory future or something like that.

> Muh flags
Back to red.dit with you