Benghazi

what actually happened? were the investigations just for show?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/culture/2012/12/making-of-innocence-of-muslims
archive.is/F5Hh6
youtube.com/watch?v=YJBWCLeOEaM
instigatornews.com/chris-stevens-was-assassinated-couple-exposes-truth-of-what-happened-in-libya/#Xc5EJL3hrcpqcYjW.99
instigatornews.com/chris-stevens-was-assassinated-couple-exposes-truth-of-what-happened-in-libya/#
docslides.com/james-and-joanne-moriarty
youtube.com/watch?v=q18hXaE-FpU
imperium.news/rip-vile-rat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is he ok

There was a movie someone made that was SO BAD AND OFFENSIVE it caused the Arab spring

>DONT worry about Obamas 2011 speech or anything

It was just the movie. I swear. This movie triggered ppl something dangerous and made Hillary clinton leak her emails

Thats Benghazi

>what actually happened?
IT WAS YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

>investigations
>what happened

It would seem you're almost there.

retard. dont save thumbnails

What?

The best explanation I've seen so far is that it was a CIA operation gone bad (or right, assuming it was a hit), which would explain the stonewalling of the investigation. If I'm not mistaken Stevens was out there buying back weapons from rebels and some have alleged that he learned that terrorists had acquired sarin. I'm sure I'm butchering this somewhat.

Muslims are such goddamned pussies.

Even Innocence of Muslims was clearly a CIA (psy)op vanityfair.com/culture/2012/12/making-of-innocence-of-muslims

>were the investigations just for show?
Yes. Politicizing a tragedy is what Republicans do best.

What if we archive that
archive.is/F5Hh6

The real crime is locking up that poor asshole who made a movie that had fuck-all to do with the attack.

Anyone who was involved in the jailing that man needs to be removed from there position in justice system and jailed.

Leave James Woods Alone!!!

no, the republicans were desperate for the slightest shed of a hint of something they could whip out against hillary or obama

the fact they never found a god damn thing after 5+ investigations means even they couldn't spin something out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJBWCLeOEaM
Hillary had the director imprisoned for 5 years.

one of the people killed was a high level EVE player. its believed a rival corp organized the riot and massacre to help muscle into his sector of space

>that hairline
deserved it tbqhwy senpai

Chris Stevens Was Assassinated: Couple Exposes Truth of What Happened in Libya
instigatornews.com/chris-stevens-was-assassinated-couple-exposes-truth-of-what-happened-in-libya/#Xc5EJL3hrcpqcYjW.99 instigatornews.com/chris-stevens-was-assassinated-couple-exposes-truth-of-what-happened-in-libya/#

>The Moriartys know what happened in the Benghazi ‘consulate’ attack on September 11th, 2012. They had foreknowledge of an attack, but no one in Washington, D.C. was interested in what they were hearing on the ground. Afterwards, locals told them where the attackers could be found. Still no interest from Washington; the US State Department’s announcement at the time of a “$10 million reward for information leading to the capture of Stevens’ killers” was pure theater. The Moriartys described to us in detail, based on accounts from eyewitnesses with whom they spoke, the scene at the residence that night. Among other things, Stevens appears to have been killed before the attack started.

>As to why Ambassador Chris Stevens was sacrificed, they suspect it’s because he “knew too much“. Stevens was overseeing – or was at least deeply involved in – shipments of weapons and terrorists through the Benghazi residence, which was actually a CIA safe-house, to Syria to fuel the US government’s proxy war against Assad that begun in earnest earlier in 2012. The Moriartys suggest that Stevens may have been trying to recall delivery of 20,000 ‘MANPAD’ portable surface-to-air missile launchers to the terrorists.

What happened is exactly what the government said all along. They were merely confused about the reason for the attack initially. They thought it was all because of the video. The video only added to it. There was nothing to find but they kept digging so they could project the appearance that there was something to find.

what was the speach about?

baka at anyone who believes the official story on benghazi

docslides.com/james-and-joanne-moriarty

13 hours is a pretty good movie and I wished more people would watch it just to ask "why were they left behind"

said video's director wreaked of israeli intelligence.

from what i remember he went into custody and nothing was heard from him since

he was a guy serving in goonfleet and a something awful member who did tech support style stuff in the building who went by vilerat

knew him personally, he was a good guy.

mfw questioned about the death of four americans

This, link plz.

The truth about Benghazi
>youtube.com/watch?v=q18hXaE-FpU

Shit Ops are shit Ops.

You sign up to be a contractor you can forget any support.

>see Scott Helvenston

Hilldawg selling mad stingers is what had happened.

Up

bump

this is relevant how? chris stevens was an ambassador.

Was a failed CIA, state department covert gun running operation to transfer guns through Libyan warlords to Syrian rebels. Pre Isis just decided to instead kill Americans with their new CIA issued weapons.

speaking of which, whatever happened to Marc Turi? I'm guessing he's assumed dead at this point

>Anyone who was involved in the jailing that man needs to be removed from there position in justice system and jailed.
you mean like how we threw the book at Lynndie England for being a Private in Abu Ghirab in 2004?
> Hell no America DOES NOT torture!!
Only to have the same neocons come back in 2008 and use it as a campaign slogan
> Hell yeah America tortures! We have a procedures on how to torture humanely

TRUTH

and then the CIA hacks the fucking senate when they attempt to investigate said torture

From what I know, Jihadis have relations with hillary wanted some of thier men prisoned in US to back to Libya, and hillary couldnt do this without a reason for american people, so she made a plot with them to minimize security security around the american ambassador so they can kidnapp him and she will have a reason to give thier men back as a hostage trade deal, but they were so stupid and used over power and weapons made the ambassador died from the smoke inhealing

Sessions needs to put him in front of congress

>we investigated ourselves for signs of incompetence but were unable to find any at this time.

No wonder James Woods hates the left. Look what they fucking did to him.

SANDPEOPLE WERE ANGRY ABOUT A VIDEO ON THE INTERNET

>sell weapons to Islamists
>Islamists do what you wanted
>Islamist A finds out you've been selling weapons to Islamists B and C, too
>laughing ghost Gadaffi

Interesting. Where did this theory originate?

Which explains his arrival at a undefended location, at night, and no response from nearby troops ready to respond within four hours. The embassy attack lasted thirteen hours, with four brave Americans holding off 200+ muds.

Confused? It was a transshipment point for weapons and the State Dept. coordinated it. Was Hillary too loaded to hear "Embassy Under Attack"? She wasn't too loaded to tell a company sized reaction team in Italy to get off the plane and stand down?

Tried to find the video but no luck, i watched it months ago

haven't been through this stuff but here are some of george webb's notes benghazi

>Benghazi Whistleblowers–Eye witnesses to the war crimes committed in Libya by Hillary Clinton
The story behind the cover-up
youtube com/watch?v=_vUJSvynuxw&t=0s

>Weapons worth billions of dollars seized by Syrian forces in stores terrorists in Aleppo
youtube com/watch?v=BuB9UFv7Gho

>Video Explains Gaddafi’s Weapons Going to Syria
youtube com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI&t=0s

>Wesley Clark
>Plans to Invade Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, and Iran
youtube com/watch?v=LAFHOHIiFZA&t=0s

>Mark Mazetti, NYT, Pulitzer, Jordanian Officers Driving Arms to Rebels
nytimes com/2016/06/27/world/middleeast/cia-arms-for-syrian-rebels-supplied-black-market-officials-say.html

>Fox News - Libya Arms and Chemical Weapons Not Yet Controlled
foxnews com/politics/2011/08/23/libyas-deadliest-weapons-not-yet-controlled.html

>Two Arrested for Syria Convoys to ISIS
bbc com/news/uk-38419488

>CIA Contractor in Libya Says Stingers Being Flown to Jordan
facebook com/robert.plumlee.5
facebook com/sabowfilm/
facebook com/sabowfilm/videos/651803001688877/

>Russia Sending Sarin Gas Sample to World Court
rt com/news/370653-syria-chemical-aleppo-militants-opcw/

>Churchill Shells French - Mers El Kebir
en wikipedia org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-K%C3%A9bir

>Citizen’s Commission on Benghazi
www aim org/benghazi/timeline-of-events/

RIP VILE RAT

sean smith was the shit

omg i thought the eve online thing was someone trolling. mfw.

That never happened. Did you even watch any of the hearings?

sean was the best leader of goons ever

he's also tied to SA, spawn of this hellhole

imperium.news/rip-vile-rat/

>A thing is true because an inveterate liar told me so.

I'm not giving you the timeline of what actually triggered Benghazi but I can timeline the back-end for you

1. Obama gets a taste of the corrupt devil Hillary is in the 2008 primaries
2. Obama pays duty to his overlords and puts Hillary as Sec. State
3. Obama discovers, by having to use, Hillary's private email server
4. Something goes bad and triggers Benghazi as we know it today
5. Obama has 2012 coming, wants to amputate the disease and sees an opportunity
6. He doesn't block the investigation committee, lines up Hillary to take the brunt of it, and leaks info that will ultimately discover Hillary's private email server
7. Tells his overlords he has to let Hillary out for 2012

What happened was Hilldog was arming the jihadis in Libya to smuggle weapons into Syria and other places where the US wished to start "revolutions".

The jihadis being jihadis then decided to attack the embassy, likely because the US reneged on some deal they had and they wanted to flex muscle. That embassy had no other reason to exist other than as a weapons smuggling front.

This is a recurring theme in US foreign policy. Arm some militant group to create chaos in a country you with to destabilize, they turn against you because you fuck them over, shit hits fan and everything goes to hell.

I only heard a few clips of the hearings but it ultimately boiled down to some ambassadors getting shot and leaving Hillary a fuck ton of voicemails, her staff did not "get" them to her until 1 to 2 days later, just another big fucking paper trail mess that was complicated enough for Clinton to duck all responsibility.

Was he reporting things to the proper authorities that the proper authorities did not want to hear; and so, he was set up for assassination?

He information that may have lead to criminal charges against Hillary Clinton.