Anti-woman general

All these women hate threads right now.
Finally they're waking up and realising why we're all on this site in the first place. /r9k/ is way ahead of us and for this they get pilloried by every other board even though they are the most redpilled board there is.

Every other fucking fight on this board is a waste of time until we men (ALL men) get a grip of the woman problem. We can't fix shit while the enemy is literally destroying things from inside the walls.

Because it's such a complex problem, it won't be solved by voting or even taking up arms. It needs a total reorganisation from us, the men who build the world and keep it all running.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

id like to start off this thread by saying that women and children are basically the same
now ill get called a virgin for saying so but literally trating women like children is how i get laid because they like it
women like being treated like children, and guess what women like dick (both figurativly and literally)
women dont know what they want, all they know is that they want something

Sup Forums is 18+ only senpai

No, you're absolutely right but simply knowing this is not enough, we need to start acting and by that I mean we need to start organising in the way women collectively have over the last 2 centuries to the point where they have left society a ruin.
Things got this way over time, I don't even know if there is a way back but if there is we need to try.

I'll tell you something, the only redpilled woman happened to be the ugliest and also the nicest one I met and even she turned out to be a psycho after a few years. But she did show promise, precisely because she seemed to realise her value to men was near zero.

Women are a plague.

is that the lesbomorph from ridley scott's next alien film?

REEEEEEEEE

Dick Masterson was right all along, men are better than women. We need sexbots, VR waifus and artificial wombs ASAP!

lol @ quickfix question.

This is going to take generations and most of us have already given up.

dun dun dun, end of the world scenario numero uno.

female opinions are irrelevant

"We men" won't be able to do shit, other than control our women loacally. (if we all could control our women, problem solved)

The problem is, while women ARE naturally manipulative children, they are also propagandized into believing they're strong independent women. To attempt to change that collective mindset is to try to counter-propagandize the people against literally Soros and Co.'s agenda. Feminism is just part of their plan.

im over 30 and i agree
here's a little light reading f.a.m.alam
ill post one more too

Roasties will get what's coming to them. Don't worry robots

holy shit humans are fucking ugly

Women are inside niggers

Never trust anything that bleeds once a month and doesn't die.

I sat there thinking a deeper hole into my mind.

If I had found anything more significant than a forcefully forgotten memory I may just feel brave enough to let go of the idea that my life can instantly be over like the glass half-full of water I just may purposefully tip.

I long to cause only 1 epiphany for the first and last time in my life.

Either side of the coin weighing even more heavier than my eyelids anticipating a topple and a half-life spiral to motionless stability.

Here's to the two thousandth notch in the belt of the perfect human heart which works no different then the 7 billion imperfect human hearts of this world.

I take my hat off to the world and forcibly stomp it into the ground with my dog shit shoes, with all the intent to put it back on my head and smell like the rest of the clue.

Too bad when we run out of money scented cologne there will be nothing else but the putrid stench of genital handshaking.

Fornication fueled by mutual pretentious vicarious curiosity instead of the desire to feel dependent on a dependent.

I long for a passion that doesn't ultimately lead to my destruction.

My wallet has seem to run out of time. At least I've replaced it with expensive paper that will seem to hold more value then anything my life could possibly be worth when sized up to the tiny printed portraits of the true leaders of our world.

My eyes couldn't believe what my hands have just accomplished.

I've managed to pick your pocket of whatever time you were saving to spend on another moment of underrated, unmemorable bliss.

Nobody's going to check this?

i was starting to get worried
but ill check you right back

Nice quads.

I'm just an A.I. personality.

Pay no attention to me.

We need to be better at rescuing our beta brothers from their orbital patterns.
As long as they go pandering, women will and do whatever the fuck they want to destroy society
We can't win as outgunned as we are.

OH SHIT NIGGER

im just a poor boy

i need no sympathy

Your name must be Amanda.

How was joining the Airforce?

Did you save the world like you hoped?

Hourly reminder that women are a cancer and artificial wombs are the cure.

Good luck on spying on people in (((successful))) relationships hoping to spread the propaganda!

You don't know what love is, because you think love is homosexual.

This is why I'm fucking EVERYTHING up.

what do i do with my male friends who live and die by the pussy? Every thing begins and ends with vagina for these assholes. It's obnoxious and extremely unenlightened.

The reason so many modern women are shitty is because they CAN be.

Their weak point is the family court system. If we took to the streets, that should could be changed quickly. If that changed, the effects would rapidly trickle down.

With the "relationship economy" turned on its head, women would no longer have such an upper-hand in marriage or relationships. They would no longer have a government-funded profit motive to be shitty. They would have to earn their place in the relationship again because men would have less disincentive to leave shitty women.

Also, if we're looking at a broad movement (no pun), it can't be openly fueled by hate or resentment. We need our women, and they need us. We need to heal the rift between us created by (((outside forces))).

White women voted for Trump, and we will put them in wheat fields.

That's why I prefer boys

Ridicule them. It's a most powerful weapon. Be aloof while doing so.

Women aren't human.

Because you are gay?

were all a little gay, user :)

>/r9k/ is way ahead of us and for this they get pilloried by every other board even though they are the most redpilled board there is.
Back to r/incel with you kike.

Modern women...

I don't love anymore.

I don't even hate.

I'm posting copypasta.

Worthless, meaningless copypasta, unadaptable without context.

Welcome to the obfuscated function.

Are you really?
That thing you wrote sounded like 9/10 pseudo-intellectual gibberish.

leave your women to us, white bois

Airplanes into buildings.

I'm not sure if this image is supposed to be anti-woman or anti-niggers

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

>that image
so you're a faggot?

Why the fuck are there so many woman threads right now?

>this post was from 2013

I'm going to kill myself

Whatever you do, don't Googleâ„¢ the term (((Exit Bag))).

*rolls eyes*

>r9k is way ahead of us

You might not want to admit shit like that OP

How many children do you have, user?

Men, we must embrace our oppressive and privileged nature.

muh dick doesn't see a difference, white boi

Unfortunately as men we were told to be good husbands as a provider however that is largely impossible with the current economy. Women are free as ever but they crave abuse and powerful men. Women are walking mental disorders they crave status among all things. If you can't provide them that they will turn on you in a second

that's right faggot, you've gotten to the bottom of it.

Everyone is a secret homosexual waiting to worship your dirty parts.

Marriage is dead, because faggots like you killed it by equating love to lust.

You're already dead to me.

I thought jews were the enemy not women?

Jesus.

i also want reddit to leave

worth the read

I had enough money to leave the country, for good.

But my family convinced me that being miserable with them is truly what love means.

Fuck my family, fuck this country, and fuck this website.

no, its entirely the womans fault. Pic related, but also the fact that 1 in 3 woman has HPV is not our fault, its entirely theirs. Even if we lift ourselves up, get jobs, get money, the average quality of these wenches will still be fairly low.

Fucking hell...

women are the vaginal jew
also check'd

This pretty much.
Do any of you have a female friend with ALL of the following attributes:
A) You have no romantic interest in her
B) She has no romantic interest in you.
C) She is capable of having conversations as good and as complex as your male friends

I've personally never seen a situation where all three of these traits exist. There is always one member of the M/F friendship who wants to fuck the other, but they usually are friendzoned by the more attractive friend. As for capable of interesting conversation, I've personally never met a girl who could offer as good of a conversation as my male friends, even the girls i've dated long term I had to carry the conversation. However, I realize this may be just my bad luck, and there are likely some genuinely interesting girls out there, and id like to gauge just how common they are.

Pic only tangentially related

john lennon thought so too :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE

This is all the United States of America means:
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

R9K has always been right on the money, regarding roasties. Too many Normans have infiltrated Sup Forums and when confronted about the truth they resort to, " beta" and " muh vagina ".

Can this manosphere bullshit have it's own board? I'm tired of this crap infesting this website.

/man/ wouldn't be a bad board

white boi status: triggered

What's the point of world peace if we're all still slaves?

I'm almost positive if you act like a flamboyant faggot in public, more and more people will empower you by disrespecting you.

This is going to make you an even bigger more flamboyant faggot until one day, some deranged Christian is gonna snap, and murder you and your family.

Consider this a warning, because I'm arming heterosexuals to the teeth.

that's written by a teenager larping and it's probably a female too.

everybody is married at 24-26? what a fucking joke. the value of men keeps increasing until they're in their 50's even. it's women who hit the wall at 30 you fucking retard.

Being a woman is a mental illness

Flamboyant homosexuals empower degenerate women by acting like them.

You want to end degenerate women, you must end degenerate men.

The killing starts now.

you're a female aren't you stupid piece of shit. women got the voting rights and then did the sexual revolution and being a degenerate hippie in the 60's. gays came much later you loser.

you've got the intelligence of a nigger you're so stupid. they promote gay stuff cause they know mentally retarded trash like you will focus on it instead of the real problem

You've said absolutely nothing.

There's no where to run and there's no where to hide.

Your kind will be round up and stuffed into bioengineering gulags where your forced fed medications to correct your behavior.

Justify faggotry, hang in a tree.

There's no going back.

tru. men's holes only for the superior cock

lmao i just died

if somebody is going to die it'll be you retard. dumb trash like you in a minority on this planet and will get killed by many things like spics, niggers, mudslimes, liberals, and even other white men.

gay men always existed and always will. it's more likely all females will get exterminated and society will only have males than gay men going anywhere.

when genetic engineering and artificial wombs come all scum like you will be sterilized and killed if you try and go against it

You lot are hilarious.

If you have a penis that works and you're not a Tranny, then you've won.
Go have a wank and think clearly about this.

There's no amount of homosexuality that's going to change my mind, or my sexual orientation.

You faggots have already tried.

If I see you fagging around in public, I will not be afraid to go to prison making an example out of you.

I'm well educated because I use my brain and not my balls.

You on the other hand, believe that your balls are your brains.

You should be very careful who you try to (((convert))).

>land property ownership a requirement to vote.
>voting dependent on 4 person (nuclear family) habitable dwelling on owned land
Solves the women, and nigger problem without naming them and prevents (((sjws))) from selling 1x1 sq ft land for votes.

>redpilled

You can NEVER have a best M/F friendship that is genuine without one or both becoming attracted sexually to the other at some point.

this reads like ion dissonance lyrics before their first vocalist left.

Superb.

Not hateful, just darkly comic. Top tone and good writing. Well done to that user and your good self.

>Sup Forums influences an election
>Sup Forums can't influence how permachildren with vaginas think
hmmm. something is off here m8

your opinion and mind don't matter at all.
>I will not be afraid to go to prison making an example out of you.
female or underage kid. more women die and get raped daily than anything happening to gay men. in the future once we get sexbots and artificial wombs gay men will take over and kill all the women and especially cucks like you.

Women need to be killed. They aren't needed. We have artificial wombs. They only whore and destroy. The farthest I'll go is allowing them to be chained and enslaved for their entire lives as sex toys. Women should not exist, they are destroying our societies and our nations.

This post made me gay.

Words mean everything to men, while numbers mean everything to women.

Men don't give a fuck about numbers, and women don't give a fuck about words.

Ignore that, I have no idea wtf is going on, because captcha.

Go sit on an electrified railroad spike.

user, ALL humans are children.

Here's a redpill: age isn't real. That is, you don't magically become a man when you hit 18. You don't magically become sexually mature at 16. You don't magically start balding at 35. These are averages and everyone is different, and their ubiquity has made society view people through the lens of numbered age. A child of six who lives in a city with Internet will have the same if not more knowledge than an 80 year old who lived in a church all his life with no access to information. We are ALL children, but men are expected to become hunter-gatherers and providers at around the age of physical maturity, whereas women tend to become accustomed to being pampered by society instead.

I'm at stage 24 and I'm only 22

This is gold.

What is it like to fuck twinks?