Mexico would be better off with a dictator

Mexico would be better off with a dictator

>Implying JewSA would allow that

Mexico would be better off without Mexicans.
They seem to agree, considering they're sending their Mexicans across the border.

The Jewnited States of Kikeland would intervene long before this became remotely feasible.
Schlomo Von Goldbergstein cant be losing out on any shekels, now can he?

we should just remove the mestizos and trade the mormons for all their magic gold

they're the only whites who would be interested considering their multiple cult locations there

mexico WAS better with a dictator. since revolution everything was shit except when we took the oil back and killed commies.

Mexico doesn't need any stupid democracy. Because WE CAN'T HANDLE IT without screwing up.
Pic related was the greatest president we ever had. An as a dictator he accomplished more shit that 70 years of presidents and civil wars together.

This

Agree, he'd protect the beautiful north mexican women

>bootlickers prefer to lick boots instead of educating and helping the peers around them individually

How unexpected for retards to act like retards, with dictators or no dictators you will continue to be an authoritarian mouthbreather, this is the root of the cancer that is consuming Mexico, retards expecting the government to solve every issue they have with society

FUCKING BANANACHEST BURSTER!!!

KILL THE XENOMORPH

t.chairo

nice cherry picking pajeet

you are absolutely correct. a dictator is supposed to take over when a country is in mortal danger. you don't want power spread all over the place when shit is breaking at the seams...you need despotism. I'd love for mexico to get a Duterte type leader and BTFO out all the globalist and CIA niggers ruining the pants of continental america.

>Libertarianists = chairos
This is your low IQ brain deep fried in memes and bootlicking

t.derechairo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

your eagle fell off and you're a bit pale compa

>tfw no empire
we failed you ;_;

fugg I just realized I'd totally support a military coup in Finland

I thought you guys were doing fine. Is the nordic properity a meme?

Moral degeneration. It's disgusting.

Were doing fine, but a coup would be interesting. T:work for the army

That's a Spanish woman living in Mexico.
Mexicans are indigenous American Indians, and there's nothing wrong about this frankly.

I'm sure it's nothing compared to Mexico, but youth unemployment, social disenfranchisement, overloaded public healthcare system and a stagnant economy are big issues in today's Finland. I guess we're doing okay so far, but shit's gonna hit the fan in a decade or so if nothing gets done.

She's 60% amerindian at least, stay mad socrates

Seriously? Guess I'm a little bit high on Sup Forums memes, because I imagine Mexican people being chinky fatties with sombrero hats. I should really look into how you guys look like.

Probably. Can't be any worse then being ruled by the cartels.

I know Dixie got along with Mexico pretty well back when Maximilian ruled Mexico. How good of an emperor was he?

Honestly I prefer niggers to Mexicans. At least niggers speak the same language and don't try and act white like spics do.

look at the mongoloid skull and the wide nose, she also has those flappy cheeks

nah, they'd just start another war they can't finish, sign a peace deal surrendering a bunch of land and then 200 years later claim it doesn't count because he wasn't really mexico

80% correct.

>muh niggers speak english
>average nig can't read, barely ebonics, much less speak American English

Fuckkk off shariablue. Take (((your))) posts elsewhere

Mexico is a fuckhuge country.

you will find loads of different races in this place

Niggers aren't a threat to America spics are. The nigger population isn't even projected to increase in America over the next 50 years.

Go to California, niggers aren't ruining it spics are.

Whenever a Mexican posts I always imagine it's a guy in a sombrero and a poncho eating a taco and drinking mezcal while typing on a 2005 Dell laptop and getting beheaded by cartels.

stereotypes xDDDDDD

>being this butthurt
You're having a taco and some mezcal right now aren't you?

Whenever a Finn posts I always imagine it's a guy who looks a little bit like a mongol typing frantically with his knife on an old broken laptop in complete darkness, probably drinking energy drink, screaming incoherently something about perkelle satanas and sprudo.

back to 9gag xDDDDDDDD

He was more liberal and cared more about the indigineous than Juarez. His laws were fair, he also agreed to separate the Church from the State, which ended up pissing off conservatives who had brought him here in the first place. He assimilated and loved our culture, he was a romantic. He was a lover of fine arts and sometimes would go to wandering off, leaving the empire of Charlotte, which also did a good job.

Maximilian was too pure for this world, both the liberals and conversatives and of course the french are at fault for allowing him to die such a tragic death.

wtf is wrong with anime? This character doesn't even look human.

he's memeing you

I know before we seceded and formed the CSA we talked about the idea of breaking off and grabbing all of that Golden Circle land and letting Maximilian be the emperor of a large new world empire that stretched from Virginia to northern South America. Plus after the Civil War he started colonies for Confederate exiles although sadly they're gone now since they left once Maximilian was overthrown.

Mexico would be better off as a wasteland.