Trudeau at Halifax pride

archive.is/VeSEk
He sure does like marching in these things every other week... Should blood banks completely remove the required 1 year abstinence policy in accepting blood from homosexuals? You dont have a problem accepting a gay man's blood do you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5941a3.htm
gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx
nytimes.com/2013/11/17/fashion/Washington-DC-has-thriving-gay-lesbian-and-transgender-population.html
archive.is/yB7QO
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is 0 evidence a single HIV positive gay man in Canada has caused transmission via a blood product in the past decade.

Because it's screened for HIV

Exactly so there's no reason to ban gay men from giving blood.

that trash shouldnt hve been let near our country

Except that it's not always detected

Trudeau 100% has pounded boipucci on several occasions.

Man Trudeau is such a clown. Who takes this idiot seriously when you imagine this guy is in Charge to deal security, trade and economy?

Ok so give me recent examples where they have missed detection and that caused people to get sick.

I'm sick of turdeaus pandering

When do you canadians get the chance to vote him out? This pandering is absurd.

WTF's up with this closet homo?

>cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5941a3.htm

Faggots get off at the thought of their AIDS blood infecting innocent people

2019 sadly

Same. I want him out now.

He's the best.

>there's never been a shark attack in a public swimming pool so why don't we start filling public swimming pools with sharks

>take mushrooms
>suddenly everyones face looks like this
NEVER AGAIN

So you're saying that the main cause for the transmission of hiv is blood donations but being gay has no connection?

hmmm..

>in the past decade.
And the 2000 intentionally infected by faggots donating tainted blood in the 1980s?

Should we forgive and forget?

Fuck northern praire niggers for electing this cuck, you fucking drunk shitskins.

Germans, LEAFS and belgians click this gif.

It is advanced psychotronic warfare designed to get you thinking normally.

He's clearly making the "oh my god look at these freaks good thing I'm an 'ally' and they'll never be able to call me a bigot. But really wtf is wrong with them?" face.

Blood from homosexuals should only be given to muslims, and the muslims should be told this in advance.

How does Trudeau not have at least 7 strains of AIDS coursing through his weak effeminate blood?

We've all made that face before. Of course.

Now this is a fun idea.

I need a quick rundown on these two

Hans NO!! Do I need to call mama Merkel and get you sent to reeducation camp again?

When someone is given a blood transfusion they're usually unconscious following a traumatic injury that resulted in blood loss.
So we can't tell them they are being given fag blood but we can tell their family.
The muslim will be released from the hospital only to be honor killed an hour later.

we now know that HIV is not exclusive for homosexuals and it can be easily transmited (even with protection). I wouldn't have a problem, but there most be a screening test for everyone. This to make sure there isn't any desease that could be transmitted to the person received the donation.

He must think for just a moment that they're not 100% normal while posing with them. He must feel slight disgust, right?

Dude is seriously mentally ill

Let's just give them fags blood enemas. Or pigs blood enemas. Or both. Now that sounds like fun

kek sounds funny

Canadian Doctor: "I have good news Mr. Habib. We were able to save your son's life after his terrible car crash. He received a blood transfusion. We had to use 3 pints of blood from a jewish gay man."

Ahmed Al-Habib: "Allah Akbar Mohamed Jihad!" *KA-BOOM!*

>we now know that HIV is not exclusive for homosexuals
It also affects junkies and niggers. But they don't want to give blood. It's faggots that have a disease spreading fetish.

>You dont have a problem accepting a gay man's blood do you Sup Forums?
All blood is tested moron.

>every riding in the maritimes is liberal
>le based maritimes meme

That picture can't be real.
God dammit, leaders are supposed to be dignified men. Even in a fake country.

Halifax used to be such a nice little city... fuck.

>It's faggots that have a disease spreading fetish.
I think that's an over-generalization

Drag queens are as close to demons as you ever see walking the earth in human form. No wonder Justin is attracted to them

>cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5941a3.htm
That's in the US and almost 10 years ago. Screening has greatly improved.

>what is a type 2 error
Higher risk of the donor being infected = higher blood being tainted. No test is perfect and the gays have astronomical STD rates. They shouldn't donate and that's that.

So one case in the last two decades, not even in Canada, and no evidence that he was gay.

>They shouldn't donate and that's that.
Not enough people donate. Otherwise we wouldn't have this problem. If you're about to die, even gay blood is better than death. Of course you can always refuse blood transfusions like JWs.

>gays have been banned and blood screened for decades
>super low to non-existent rates of hiv transmission via blood donation
>some retard wants to let fags donate to pacify their feelings and uses the relative safety of past practices up till now to justify throwing them out

This is the epitome of Liberalism.

I'm saying the testing is good enough now where it doesn't matter. Article from CDC said that even 10 years ago risk of getting it is less than 1 in a million from blood products and testing has only improved since then.

You don't think the people who administer and design the test have taken the utmost care to reduce false negatives

They're always looking for donations because blood expires dipshit. Not because they are constantly low on donors or supply.

your feelings dont matter

what matters is patient safety.

Same thing. I get reminded often to donate. If there would be more people, I would get called less.

Neither do yours. Clearly this doesn't compromise patient safety or this wouldn't be an approved change in the UK.

Decreasing type 2 error naturally increases type 1 error - false positives, leading to waste.

Considering that fags are only some 1% of people and that most of them are tainted, despite a minuscule rate of infection among the general population, there is absolutely no possibility whatsoever that anyone would ever advocate for the gays donating for practical reasons concerning safety or supply.

No chance.

The UK is a shithole.

>During his interview, the donor reported he was married but had sex with both men and women outside of his marriage, including just before his June 2008 donation.
>No evidence
Sounds like a fag to me.

Just a reminder that its common sight to have water guns at pride parades and to spray other people with those spray guns

Just another reminder that you technically don't need to put water in a water gun for it to work.

Last reminder that you could put posionous/harmful liquids inside spray guns and use it in a descrete way to "Spray people with an unknown substance" at these pride festivals.

P.S this is satire and I do not encourage anyone to "Spray people with an unknown substance" in an attempt to cause "harm"

P.S.S Ricin from Castor beans are very deadly and is soluble in water.

4%.

Ok so he should have known better. That said, wasn't in Canada and was 1 case over 2 decades.

The blood they take is more then just for medical purposes. They also use it for making medical products, and scientific testing.

You should book a trip to China and kys via organ stripping. Two birds, one stone for helping the World.

>give me recent examples where they have missed detection
>but he wasn't a gay so it doesn't count!
are you false flagging as a gay or are there really people this stupid?

Just a follow up reminder, everything said in this post is Satire, fake news and should be ignored.

he probably doesn't even like it and think they are freaks

he's just there to please his liberal voters

Ok so he was bi, still was one case over two decades and not in Canada.

Watch being given fag blood become the next form of virtue signalling on twitter.

>4%
What, you really think almost 1 in 10 men are gays?

Just a final foot note, this lady could be a terrorist and I do not condone using squirt guns as a form of entertainment at pride festivals and should be banned.

And so by openly letting gay people in you increase the amount of people who "should have known better"

So "brave and stunning!" Yeah, I can see that happening. At any rate nothing would surprise me anymore.

>Ok so he was bi
Doesn't matter, it fit what you were asking for and showed you that tests aren't perfect.
>not in Canada
What AIDS detection tech does Canada have that no one else does?

I'm just going off of this:

gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

These estimates are many times higher than the 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year.

And they've had to throw out how many good batches that got tainted with faggot blood because they can only afford to batch test?

Literally one person in two decades. Blacks have a higher risk of HIV and we let them donate. They have a higher risk of misusing a gun and we allow them to own those.

bullshit
I believe not because gays are fucked up, Canadians are fucked up.
I have never seen a hateful group of people. They hate Americans, they hate the French, they hate gays, they every nigger, chink, spic, chug, dune coon, and kike on the planet, but most importantly, they hate other Canadians.

Shower me in your love as I have complete confidence in strangers spraying me with unknown liquid substances.

Less Black and Hispanic people who are responsible, in the U.S. for 2/3 of new HIV infections among gays while being only a little more than 1/3 of the population.

I'm sure they've had to throw out straight blood too. Blood is blood.

>lesbian
You do realize the difference between a gay male and a normal man, yes?

Fags are 1% of the human population, 7% of San Francisco, 5% of Portland, and 50% of Sweden(the rest are islamic jihadis).

blacks (american blacks at least) have a lower chance of hiv than gays.

and there are a million groups that cant donate. you got a tataoo recently? cant donate. visited south africa? cant donate.

Being gay is normal.

>hurr durr muh naturalistic fallacy

Fuck off leaf. Your country is officially on notice for giving that sandnigger 10.5 million for killing a marine. I want to invade you niggers and salt your fucking ground

10% of D.C. and they control this country.

nytimes.com/2013/11/17/fashion/Washington-DC-has-thriving-gay-lesbian-and-transgender-population.html

Still a much higher chance than Whites and they represent over half of new HIV infections among gays.

>ricin

Straight to archive archive.is/yB7QO

Getting AIDS will become the highest form of LGBT ally

I said normal.

4% includes lesbians, who do not fuck men. It's males that fuck males that is relevant.

>Being gay is normal.

It's statistically abnormal and in the aggregate is deeply unhealthy for society... homosexuality at some level has existed in all societies and always will, but it should be kept to a minimum and concealed, not promoted

10 years ago faggots were banned from donating.

Dont be such a sharkphobe.
Shark attacks by Jaws and others represents only a small minority of Sharks, who pay taxes and contribute to society

I don't blame you for that. Absolutely disgusting

Ok so 2% are gay males.

So are IQs above 115.

Eat 5 grams dude. Ego death is a fucking redpill like none else. The CIA did a study on ego death, they call it the absolute. When I had ego death I experienced infinity, that is God and that is what we return to when we die. Give me a minute I'll try to find it.

>Go to pride festival
>All fun and games
>Till someone throws a liquid at you

LMAO I'm completely okay with this.
>This isn't exactly what happened for pic related
>This could be an example of what may happen

Better safe than sorry user

>So are IQs above 115.

... deeply unhealthy for society? No.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Here you go. Good stuff.