Are traps gay?

>Coxcon, a U.K.-based gaming event taking place over the weekend, has become a lightning rod of controversy after an attendee was ejected for asking organizers an “offensive” question during a Q&A session. Someone asked the event’s founder, Jesse Cox, if traps are gay. The fallout from the question overshadowed the event in its entirety, which was to provide YouTubers and gaming streamers a platform to reach out to their fans.

well? did the question go too far? was it trans-phobic?

twitter.com/JesseCox

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/traps-gay-question-sparks-furor-youtube-gaming-event
phobialist.com/
avert.org/professionals/hiv-social-issues/key-affected-populations/transgender
youtube.com/watch?v=4E4qHR72_1w
twitter.com/AngronIsAngry/status/888918342077210624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

article: ageofshitlords.com/traps-gay-question-sparks-furor-youtube-gaming-event

I like how that fat faggot reacted as if the guy asked him if his mother makes cakes with the cum of her lovers.

Holy shit, it was a joke, what's wrong with this whale?

Traps are gay.

>was it trans-phobic?

Do you, or anyone else writing that word, actually understand its meaning, and i dont want a recital from wikicuckedia

i want a genuine fucking " this is what it means" without looking att it type answer.
it would be hillarious to see him have to answer what the word phobia means on stage and then see how he screeches " trans-phobia" like a cuckhold together with the other one that had his anus removed and placed above his neck

women are gay
emotions are gay and women have emotions so women are gay
i like women so im gay

phobic as in fear? what is your point Sven?

It's even worse because I've watched both him AND Total Biscuit before, and I know that they both make jokes that are much, MUCH more fucking edgy.
Cox just generally seems like an unstable person to me, TB too. They both went nuclear on Twitter after Trump was elected, and TB even got into a fight with his wife over it (she didn't vote).

Redpilled trap here. I've been receiving HRT for 6 months. How much longer until I am technically considered a tranny?

kys mentally ill faggot

post boipuss

my point is that nobody is afraid of traps, beeing disgusted by something or willingly choosing to not be around >subject< is not a phobia nor is it wrong
people actively choose to eat diferent foods because of personal taste. there is a reason some dont want to date interracially and some dont want to be monogamous etc
why exaclty has it been defined as a phobia, half these labia excrements dont even know what the word means and keep throwing around terms and merging them
>islamophobia
>transphobia
i swear, someone just woke up one day and decided to go phobia hunting so a website like phobialist.com/ could be created

I'm afraid of trannies and you should be too. They are a plague on society.

avert.org/professionals/hiv-social-issues/key-affected-populations/transgender

i am not around trannies and actively dislike beeing around them and have no interest in keeping myself socially active around such mentally unstable people. therefore i have no active fear and wont either, there are far to many muslims here to be afraid of the low % trannies

I fap like once a day. I fap to lolis and traps like every other day. I'm not a pedophile and/or gay.

Did you know the "traps are not gay" meme is actually real? To be honest, it depends mostly on your mindset and any other already rooted preconceived notions you had that already pointed you towards being a fag/pedo.

I can prove I'm neither based on the fact that I actually probed really hard to find any semblance of attraction towards males and kids after I started masturbating to that shit, and there was and still is absolutely none.

I do believe it's true though that, say, back when I fhad the first impulse to fap to lolis/traps way back, were I to block it out and try to ignore it while thinking something like "noo I'm not gay/pedo", and guilt trip myself into forcing it out of my mind, the fact that I was turned on by it would still linger in my mind, and since I had no way to act on that light desire, I'd make it heavier and heavier unconsciously. Like a child that was sexually molested becomes promiscuous in adulthood, those years between the sexual assaults, and the first sexual encounter evolves the pleasure the child had into a spiral until it bursts out.

So, say, if you fapped to traps as soon as the desire came out, you'd personally feel like it wasn't a big deal and wouldn't hold the lust you felt on a pedestal, the entire occurence in itself was lighthearted. These are the people that are capable of saying "traps are not gay" in a serious manner. The people who think it's retarded, are either those who let their lust become heavy, and those who are yet to have lust of any kind towards it, and have nothing to do with it as of yet.

Although I find the idea of gender being a spectrum retarded and pseudo-science, I do believe there are certain mechanisms on the brain of us males ready to deal with some ridiculous situations regarding tribe invasions, and displays of power and I think the trap situation is just a manifestation of that.

I never knew that there was a character limit per post and it's sad the first post I reached it is me talking about not being a fag.

As an example, being a homosexual could possibly be one of those mechanisms going haywire.

FAGGOT

Traps are straight. The convention managers clearly don't want low IQ niggers at their con, nothing unreasonable here.

You sound mentally ill. Traps are gay and sooner or later youte going to inevitablly fap to 3d ones because degeneracy grows the more you indulge in it. Dont say you weren't warned.

well the laura k (or what ever) isn't a trap for anyone

Anglos and Jews = bad news.

>tries to justify degeneracy through stating personal experience as a degenerate and desire for sadistic sexual behavior

איתמר is gay as are all orthodox "muh torah" jews who secretly visit Sup Forums

they could've ignored the question

instead Total Asscancer virtue signalled to try to get dem sweet sweet chinese/saudi DNC/AlJazeera+ foreign influences to donate some big bucks to his Patreon account because he's lived longer than his doctors believed he could and the 60 FPS Man needs donations badly

I addressed the "slippery slope" theory, both when it should be taken into consideration and when it shouldn't in many ways in my post, and as I said, I proved my self-awareness here

>I actually probed really hard to find any semblance of attraction towards males

>You sound mentally ill
I think that's just a result of having to write an extensive post on an issue I don't care much about or give weight. I think my redundancy could in some ways rub off the wrong way on the reader, so can you elaborate on that?

> I fap to lolis and traps like every other day. I'm not a pedophile and/or gay.

Thats where you're wrong kiddo

wow how many times does this need to be posted. fuck off shill

This is true.

The going nuclear might be the stress from organizing an event, but the taking offense at a known joke is beyond fucking retarded.

When you write "sadistic" what are you referring to?

I know how retarded it is to try to generalize an issue based solely on individual cases and circumstances, but my post only served to express my own experiences, and show how different circumstances lead to different paths and mindsets, there were no generalizations and/or justifications.

>well? did the question go too far? was it trans-phobic?
Malformed. "Traps" are essentially a specific form of cross dresser, usually a fixation or fetish, and in no way implies an attraction to males.
The question should have been "Is liking traps gay?" wherein the answer is either complex or simple. When dealing in 3D the golden rule (It has a dick so it is male) applies. In 2D, specifically hentai, the same applies.
However when dealing with general consumption anime you need to realize, the "Trap" exists in a state of quantum phallus. It is a "male" but at no time is there proof there is a penis - thus making the golden rule not apply.

You have to replace your dick with an open wound to become a tranny.
Otherwise, you will be nothing more than a sexy little trap, sorry hunni.

Except I spent the entirety of the post to elaborate on that phrase.

i would fuck the shit out of that, figuratively and literally if necessary

Yeah, you're a faggot.

The cuck got so butthurt over a meme. It's shit like this that makes me ashamed to call myself a fan of video games.

>to provide YouTubers and gaming streamers a platform to reach out to their fans

What the fuck? Isn't the entire point of streaming and youtube that the guy is RIGHT THERE and they can "reach out" by literally opening their fucking mouths and saying something and then reading chat.

>Writing this much to convince strangers on the internet you aren't a faggot
You're only lying to yourself

Trans are not Traps

trans try to imply they are female in a male body, cut the dick of and POFF, they are a female now! (not)

Trap are cute cross dressers, whom dont even try to deny that they are infact male, but even so attracts a straight male, even when found out. hence the term "Trap". trapping straight men into the loop that its a male but its cute so its ok to fuck it right? no homo

internet rule 43: if it's a delicious trap, you must hit it (fuck it)

I wanted to start a genuine discussion focused on the "traps are not gay" meem. Unless times changed, I think being homo means ejoying slurping and taking cocks, not being interested in certain triggers and behaviours of the brain.

how dare you say she's not a woman???
TRIGGERED

Traps are gay but getting tricked before they get nude is normal as long as you didn't take your time to thoroughly inspect them.
Of course if you are staring at the dick and saying "It's not gay" then you're just delusional. Even if there was a race of humans where the males and females looked identically feminine fucking one of the males would still be gay.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Slut got what she deserved.

I think it's funny when traps want to be treated like human beings.
Uh, no. You have willingly decided to act like a woman. You chose to offer to the world one thing and one thing only: your feminine attractiveness. You can't even have babies. You're literally a piece of fuckmeat. Totally worthless, aside from looking cute in a dress. You provide nothing but warm holes for men.
God, I love traps

youtube.com/watch?v=4E4qHR72_1w

I can't wait for a great war.

How the hell did we get to this point in civilisation? Where this monstrosity is expected to be allowed and "normal"?
>inb4 Jews
Even so, I didn't expect the resistance of conservatism tombe so fucking weak...

Trannies being offended by "traps" is like fat ugly women being offended by hypothetical catcalling.

If I were in his shoes I would've said something like "it may forever remain a mystery", supposing I was a huge youtube whose income relies on my popularity. Just respond to a joke with a joke.

God is going to send you to hell for liking degeneracy.

He's also going to send crossdressers and the mentally ill who mutilate their own flesh.

I really, really, really can't wait until your entire being is engulfed in hellfire.

what makes you think you won't be going there too? I hope you don't think there aren't any trans girls more pious than you.

is brazil the capital of traps?

>Like traps in life
>Die
>Spend eternity surrounded by traps
>Somehow this is a punishment
What did he mean by this?

The patients are running the asylum

Pic related requires strong stomach

your god sucks and is nothing. even if there's hell then hell will overrun god and kill him and then rule everything

Is that anzu?

Traps aren't transshit.

dicks aren't gay though

You sound like a good person that will definitely be getting into heaven.

>Are traps gay?
>E-celeb take the question out of proportion and makes it into something its not

jesus fucking christ, why would anyone do this to themselves?

>ask meme questions
>get meme answers

le numale face

On her own word he bullied her because she voted third party, so in his mind she is also responsible for Trump being elected.

In other news, Jesse Cox is a retarded faggot. Oh wait, that wasn't news. Everyone move along.

You will always be a trap and gay.

Even its friends call it an it.

Trannies are gay, traps are not gay.

THE HYPOCRISY TRAPS ARE NO GO , BOT OK FUTAS ARE FINE twitter.com/AngronIsAngry/status/888918342077210624 FUCK TB THE SOONER HE DIES THE BETTER

If you like traps, you're gayer than the trap.

>Tranny: Man disguised as a woman
>Trap: Man disguised as a woman

nice distinction there you homo

>Tranny: Man deluded into believing they are a woman
>Trap: Man deluding others into believing they are a woman
There is a difference. Doesn't make this all any less stupid however.

no, tranny = woman in mans body
easy mistake to make

tb is incredibly unstable, always has been
jesse seems like an alright guy and doesnt want to get into a fight about political correctness with his friend who is on deaths door
just ignore cancerbiscuits opinions and you will be fine

>meme answers
>getting thrown out

I for one agree.

Why does that fat, balding, bearded cunt have enough clout in any area of human activity to have an entire convention named after him?

Are people really surprised when someone who looks like this Cox guy (have no idea who he is or what the convention is about, I am an outsider to that stuff) turns around and fucks them for virtue signalling points? Physiognomy people. It's real and it's not that hard if you pay attention.

God damnit, I mean why is this even on Sup Forums. Fat retard does something a fat retard would do. Everyone surprised. Outrage! Rabble rabble rabble! You know what you're signing up for if you take those kinds of people as an authority on anything more than surviving multiple heart attacks. Idiots.

>my point is that nobody is afraid of traps, beeing disgusted by something or willingly choosing to not be around >subject< is not a phobia nor is it wrong

This has been happening for a while not, the utter perversion of words. first it was racism, then homophobia, then islamaphobia, now transphobia. The purpose is to manipulate you into being silent, they are basically saying 'Ur jus scaaaard'. They think that if you're a man, calling you scared of something will compel you to prove that your not, or discredit you in other peoples eyes as someone who is scared, this will devalue you in the eyes of women, who the left generally appeal to because their arguments consist of emotions, and women, generally, are more heart then head.

>This has been happening for a while not*

*Now

i thought it was a pretty good meme

Pics or you are larping.

>Fat retard does something a fat retard would do. Everyone surprised.
hasn't that been Sup Forums ever since donny anounced he would run for president?

girl

I know anzu is a girl I wanna kiss her

I miss the anzu is a trap threads. stupid mods

Traps are androgynous crossdressers

Newhalfs are one sex trying to be the other via surgery or delusion.

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE

she became such a whore this year everyone knows shes a girl now

This is now an Astolfo thread

it's alright to be gay for astolfo

Tell me more

Has she shown legs and buttu?

>Coxcon

Well what kind of a question were they expecting there?

>1 in 5 trannies have HIV

Jesus fucking Christ and they actually wonder why people don't want to fuck them? My God

Astolfo is CUTE!