>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul23
>Tiger forces within 40km of Dez with major gains in s. raqqa governate
>Syrian army and Hezbollah crush terrorists at Lebanese border- liberate Jorud Flitah
>Operation towards Suknah ongoing, Hilltops in t-3 station liberated.
>Hezbollah military media: Large military groups of nusra raise 6 white flags signalling surrender
*Unconfirmed: SAA on verge of entering DeZ Gov from S Raqqa
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham and join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia
>REPORTS:Israel to build new field hospital to treat militants in occupied part of the Golan Heights

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI
metro.co.uk/2017/07/10/syrian-migrant-trafficked-girls-while-on-bail-for-raping-another-teenager-6767025/
dailystormer.com/brussels-women-getting-ficki-fickied-by-12-year-old-syrians-on-trains/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12088341/Two-teenage-girls-gang-raped-by-four-Syrian-nationals-in-southern-Germany.html
twitter.com/jpy_kurdish/status/843714691771908096
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.692995&lon=39.371910&z=13&m=b&show=/36989162/Nuzayzah
express.co.uk/news/world/831910/isis-mosul-iraq-plague-decimate-britain-revenge-attack
sueddeutsche.de/politik/fall-linda-w-vom-kinderzimmer-in-pulsnitz-nach-mossul-in-den-dschihad-1.3599976
youtube.com/watch?v=hTKiLpvFS48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I swear by the name of the Hashem, The most merciful; If Hezbollah won't stop the bombing of the Jewish country. if Iran won't stop funding terrorists who kill Jews. If Nasrallah won't stop to kill Jews. If Khamenei won't stop antagonizing Jews; Vallahi more Muslim man will come to Europe. And more Muslims to fuel the European civil war.

Westerners: Do you want a race war? Do you want your cities in fire? Then go on. Go on to kill the Jews. but we will take revenge. We are here. waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. G-d with us. G-d is our savior. You. You have no savior. We waiting for heaven. You wait for hell.

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:33

Some news via SAbro & Penguinbro

Also: #Breaking: shooting reported near/at/toward #Israel embassy in Amman, Jordan. 2 people reportedly injured.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

wat

Does anyone remember when HTS lost 3k men at Hama?
Now they control idlib and AAS is dust

>ywn Deus Vult with an Aryan goddess of the IDF
Why even live?

This too.

Vkontakte and 2ch

>Suheil meeting Issam

@MiG_29 1h

HTS Controls on All Ahrar Al-SHam sites inside Edlib City

now the city under Al-Nousra control

For what purpose

>8 seconds after op

yes

>However, one particular Tiger Forces military source has said, despite the fact that this is officially denied, that today the Tiger Forces managed to achieve a mammoth 22 kilometer advance down the western bank of the Euphrates reaching the town of Shayma – located 40 kilometers north of Deir Ezzor city.
>22 kilometer advance down the western bank of the Euphrates
Am I reading this right, they are advancing DOWN THE EUPHRATES? As in, they're on the Euphrates, and clearing out the ISIS villages/strongholds? Or are they advancing on some desert road and creating a long and narrow ISIS bulge?

AAS is kill

No more """moderates""", only Al Qaeda

Turkish Republic of Nothern Aleppo

WHEN?

Mentally sick government. It is justified that they fight against propaganda.

A moment of silence for totally rekt AAS.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

Flag checks out

oy lad you said you gonna do another round of that redpilling?

I meant the pic you posted m8. Some slut you knew.
About the social media and the image board \, this was coming and im sure you knew it. But i dont see this move earning the love of anyone in Ukraine. It seems to me that this move will just drive more people into a more suspicious relationship wish the government in Kiev

soon

>wish
with*

So, with the US no longer funding the moderate beheaders how long until the war wraps up?

This fucking shitshow, man

its funny because even Ahrar al-Sham as a whole cannot be considered moderate by any measure

us still funds sdf

At least it's now official.

As I said, there are sick people there. The government's support of the population is not more than 15%.

>#Breaking: shooting reported near/at/toward #Israel embassy in Amman, Jordan. 2 people reportedly injured.
/ig/ soon(TM)

Assad soon.

???Why would they give her uniforms twice her size???

Deir Ezzor-

Is next month realistic? Not to liberate the city per se but to relieve the garrison.

Fuck Syria !
Syrian rapefugees not welcome !
Syrian rapefugees go home !

" Syrian migrant trafficked girls while on bail for raping another teenager"
metro.co.uk/2017/07/10/syrian-migrant-trafficked-girls-while-on-bail-for-raping-another-teenager-6767025/

" Brussels: Women Getting Ficki Fickied by 12-Year-Old “Syrians” on Trains"
dailystormer.com/brussels-women-getting-ficki-fickied-by-12-year-old-syrians-on-trains/

" Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany"
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12088341/Two-teenage-girls-gang-raped-by-four-Syrian-nationals-in-southern-Germany.html

" Dessau-Rosslau, Germany: two sex-hungry Syrian men attack with knives 2 German men who are protecting their wives from Muslim sex-harassment"
twitter.com/jpy_kurdish/status/843714691771908096

So when are the Houthis gonna reinstate this beauty again?

>Mutawakkilite Kingdom

They already control th eterritory.

Might give them substantial lasting claim to exist seperate from the Us controlled Sauidi controlled Yemen government

You almost had it

>134666668
>hurr durr

Red pill me on Yulia Tymoshenko pls. I hear she is popular and is a strong contender for the general elections in 2019. All i know about her comes from biased Western publications.

they didn't clear the villages. There would have been pictures if they did.

>implying Samaritans aren't the only true Jews that would deserve YHWH's protection, if it ever existed

aww that truck looks so happy!

What are you on about? Don't you have some frontline to go get btfo? shoo shoo.

So they're creating a long and narrow ISIS bulge on the Euphrates, and on the verge of koteling it then
>Pic related

fuggg

Nice-ice-ice.

Yulia Tymoshenko would receive the most votes in the early elections - 9.3%.
But she's just a talking head, a populist. She will promise and pensioners will run to vote for her. We do not have a worthy candidate and it is unlikely.

I thought they're actual moderates, not meme moderates?

k*rds are communists

>Zohair Tomari, 20, who is believed to be from Syria
>Tomari
>Syria
kek
tha dude is from Pakistan

OP ce é br? Tmj kkkkj

The Madar claim might well be false

Even commies are better then moderate beheaders t b h
Still hope a sad grinds them into dust though

Yeah these low lifes go to Germany larping as Syrians with Syrian passports.

dyke

Still, nothing's better then Assad

Your alternative is not to live in peace, but to genocide and suppress as much as possible.
>wah wah stop bombing

>we can bomb you to death though

How the fuck can you complain when you do the same shit?!

My aunt was helping refugees at her church and there was one guy from Pakistan who had shot his cousin and had a warrant in Pakistan. His asylum request had been denied, but deportation takes forever in Germany.

>they didn't clear the villages. There would have been pictures if they did

Well then the 2019 elections are going to be spicy. Fake News, Russian Aggression Putinbots, NATO shills,Maidan Fascists all flinging shit at each other. You have my sympathies friend. It seems no politician in Ukraine, Russia, Europe or here in America can articulate a positive vision of the future that the electorate can believe.

Advancing through the desert can be kept hidden, taking several larger settlement cannot.

Get some hooligans, give them bats and get things done. No PR problem, no diplomatic outcry, no deportation problems. No nothing.

I thought they took Dalhah?

We should just end all Asylum laws and make Asylum only possible for individuals and based on grace (like pardoning) and not by right and then deport everybody.

Israel is a nation of peace.

>implying ISIS aren't defending the desert villages
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.692995&lon=39.371910&z=13&m=b&show=/36989162/Nuzayzah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>ISIS ‘could use PLAGUE to DECIMATE Britain’ in revenge attack for Mosul

express.co.uk/news/world/831910/isis-mosul-iraq-plague-decimate-britain-revenge-attack

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BONGS GOT IRREVOCABLY BTFO!

Dont you bring up this great man's name like this you filthy kurd like swine. Repent, and maybe God forgives you

>tfw nobody confirms anything

masaka

our ancient foe

Our Bosniak comes to remind us that Kurds must be destroyed!

If commies are so bad then why your government keep importing them from China? :^)

I dont know why dont you do anything at all? look at fucking Sweden they are hell bent on committing suicide, I dont know what has come over all of you.

I hate the current state of Sup Forums.

>todays china
>communist

Watashi wa sore o shinji raremasen!

Never forget

>hate something
>visit it

/sg/ is goat
But frogfugees have to go back

/sg/ is its own little island in the middle of a sea of shit. It's pretty awful, it smells horrible, but at least it's not a literal sea of shit.

>China ruled by communist party
>hurr durr durr they are not real commies!

sueddeutsche.de/politik/fall-linda-w-vom-kinderzimmer-in-pulsnitz-nach-mossul-in-den-dschihad-1.3599976

Linda Wenzel, 16, is in custody in Baghdad. There is an interview with German news.

the chinks that come here aren't communists

The gains in S Raqqah are great news.

SDF is majorly cucked just now.

The USA took over the south bank of Lake Assad a few months ago to enable the SDFto spread over S of Euphrates. Game over.

boring /news/ 2.0 (and flags) killed Sup Forums
Elections have always shit up the board

She should hang.
I dont want a ISIS loving whore coming back here and mos tlikely be seen still as a child before court and be given no serious punishment

I understand that, but by linking the OP I thought he meant all of pol

>despite USSR doesn't exist every ruskie is commie
>despite China ruled by commies chinks themself not commies

whahahaha
r u serious?

It's like saying the DDR (deutsche --demokratische-- republik) was y democracy

as i said, im talking about TODAYS china

It is a shame. I only come here for /sg/ and even that has nosedived.

Sup Forums, /k/ etc. are nothing but trash.

Execution in Yemen by Saudi/UAE-backed militias.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTKiLpvFS48

By the same logic, Nord Korea is a democratic republic, amiright?

You're probably right, but it may just be opsec. There have been a lot less photos coming out of the TF ever since this offensive started in East Aleppo.

me on the left

Where from Bosnia are you F a m

You know, I was thinking about Syria, Assad, the war against ISIS etc today and a thought struck me: why hasn't Assad used paratroopers yet as part of his overall campaign strategy. No, no. Hear me out here. I'm serious. Think about it. You have all these isolated military outposts way out there in the desert guarded by, what, 20 ISIS soldiers max? Well then, why not load a plane full of government soldiers and / or their allies, and drop them overnight, overwhelm the garrison, and simply carpet bomb the surrounding area, thus attracting ISIS away from their front lines to recover their position? It's bound to work. And once these front lines are weakened by the above strategy it's simply a case of having your mercenary Lebanese longbowmen to fire a volley of arrows towards the enemy position before sending your hardened troops in a bayonet charge against the enemy with cavalry charging up each flank.

SDF could literally have gone into Deir whenever they wanted and they still can tho. Doesn't matter anyways since US and Russkies already agreed on demarcation line two months ago

>Turns into soap internally.
What did hea mean by this?

Yeah. Flags were a horrible mistake. Killed both Sup Forums and Sup Forums.