You can trade every minority for asians but you have to take 1...

You can trade every minority for asians but you have to take 1.5 times as many Asians as you get rid of other minorities. Do you take the deal? Keep in mind it can be any type of Asian person not just le BASED Japan.

yes

No.

i dont want to get run over on the sidewalk by some shitty driver and 500 people walking by and no one helping me.

They would just shit on the street next to your corpse. Subhuman savages, burn them all

>Trump wants to deport 30 million beaners
>and imprison 10 million niggers

No thanks, we're fine.

Immediatery, I'd literally drag the Asians in.

I know this is how it works in China but is it like this in Japan and South Korea?

>1.5 times more immigrants
>they're all Pookistani
What have I done?

>no gypsies
>almost a mil of yellow qts

YES

probably not

yes, this is a good deal

Mainland Chinese are heartless because they live in a country with a shitty government which encourages this attitude in their citizens.

There's been a gradual increase in Chinese converts to Christianity over the past couple decades despite heavy government persecution of organized movements (especially with international ties).

East Asian, yes.
Russian Asian, yes.
Sand nigger (Middle East) Asians, no.
Asia is a huge continent OP.

Where should i put my sign?

Chinese in other parts of the world like Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc. have created vibrant societies.

It's just commie ideology is utterly retarded and soul-destroying.

honestly, I would. I'm just weak for asian women. Help me.

Yes , worth it to get rid of niggers and mudlslimes plus they will probably only have 1 kid

think of what your children would look like. that's how I cured myself of yellow fever
asian women are for fun
white women are for family

>more petite Asian qts and boipussies for Stacie's to get mad at
>hardworking minority who will never gain Jew tier power because they have high interracial marriage rates, and respect their white hosts(barring chinks)
Sure, why not.

1.5 asians for 1 gypsy! THATS A DEAL!
I WAS GONNA OFFER GRINGOS A 5:1 WITH SPICS (STILL NO NIGGERS!)!

>it can be any type of Asian person not just le BASED Japan.

Was about reply "yes, but only if Japanese" and then got to that part. Fuck you.