Remember this day?

Well the day before this happened:

Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal
A report by Dame Janet Smith finds that management at the BBC staff knew of complaints against Jimmy Savile but did not advise senior management due to a "culture of fear". (BBC)
Hmmmmmmmm looks like pedogate just got a whole lot more interestin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_25
archive.fo/mqGfW
youtube.com/watch?v=MtghWVPOsoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it's gold and white right?

fuck off just fuck off
i hated every minute of this discussion. i'm talking about your pic of course

yes we know bread and circuses

CIA controlled MSM via Project Mockingbird happily cover up crimes committed by pedo satanists like Hillary Clinton and John Podesta

Blue and brown. Every time.

Anyone who sees anything else is absolutely fucked.

Read the post assface I'm truthing ya

>Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal
yeah i remember that
literally not a singular word was spoken about it here because le dress was not the colour on the image
i tried talking to people about it around that time, some caught on but most just nodded and agreed and then went back to talking about something else
my hatred for normies has only since increased

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

This. I always felt like the people saying gold and white were lying just because.

Blue and brown would be an ugly piece of shit, it's just the lighting of the low quality pic. Everyone knows it's black and blue, the mentally disturbed narcissists perpetuating the white and gold lie for attention should be gassed.

It looks kinda white and kinda gold, the light from the background makes it hard to tell. It's a poorly taken picture. Sad!

You can literally open that picture in paint, copy a color and paste it on a blank canvas. You'll see that the colors are greyish blue and brown/gold.
The people who see "blue black" or "white gold" are absolute idiots just look at colors seperately instead of the whole picture.

All you have to do is open the picture in paint, then sample the colour. It will show up as a weird blue, not white. In case your brainlet needs a reference, look at the background, that is what white looks like.

And yes, I know the shirt is actually white and gold, but it definitely isn't on this picture, due to the shitty lighting

Any links to back that up?

People who see white and gold are shitskins

I still see white and gold

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_25

When this happened I remember seeing blue/black. I showed the picture to my ex and said "Supposedly some people are seeing white and gold. That makes no sense."

She started crying because she saw white and gold and thought I was mocking her.

We broke up

archive.fo/mqGfW
Feb 26 was the same day the dress went viral
just search for Jimmy Savile february 2015 and see whatever else you find around the time that the entire media was focused on the dress instead

No matter how long I look at this, and the angle in which I see it, it still looks white and gold. Although I can also see it as some sort of blue with gold but I don't see black.

It seems like white and gold because of the lighting, my brain interprets the colors as being under a shadow.

This dress is fucking white and gold. Questioning something as obvious as this is a tactic to control you. Quit falling for it.

Except this never really happened did it

Once you see it as blue, you can't unsee it as blue.

Not true. I can change the color from white and gold, to some weird blue and gold in my head.

It 100% happened. This wasn't the first catalyst, but she was just too emotional about things in general and I knew there wasn't a future so I soon broke up with her

I remember that it felt artificial and was more of a psyop than anything normal.

I still to this day don't believe anyone actually looks at this and sees white and gold.

yes, its gold and white.

It's black and blue

how i origanlly saw it as white and gold now i can only see it as blue black

It was weird that all the major news outlets covered it as if it were a legit news story.

the scandal was still a pretty big deal, regardless of this "psyop". if you can't see it as both colours you are subhuman

Me too

>It's black and blue

it's gold and white

They usually do because they can just brush it out later.

There's no consequences for lying in the MSM.

you're on the right track. open up levels, set the black point with the cow print in the lower left corner and the white point with the white from the cow print. it will be a blue and black dress.

Many such cases!

According to Gimp color selection tool the dress is some sort of dull blue and brownish gold.

still seeing it as white and gold even though I saw the real dress in an online shop being black and blue. Cant get over the harsh lighting of the background making it look like its in a shadow instead of being overlightened.

get your eyes checked son

Yes obviously. Only shills ever claimed it was blue and black.

My favorite psyop of all time.

Better than MKUltra, and far more elegant.

yeah it's clearly in a shadow. it's white and gold

still looks white and gold. My mind doesnt want to take the blue pill

According to Gimp The left and right dresses uses a very dark blue instead of a genuine black.

this. they managed to trick retards into ignoring their own eyes and just seeing what they were told to see.

This is well known. What good has this
truth done? Just look at the Franklin Coverup. It leads us all the way to the WH, under Bush Sr, a pedo btw, for those of you who are not familiar with this. To this day no one had been held accountable, except for Larry King, who
was only convicted of the white-collar crime.

In case you haven't taken a perspective step yet: the color of the dress is unimportant. It's about making you see things, physically, from a different perspective using a few seeds of astroturfing.

Does it look black without the surrounding environment?

Mystery solved.

Yep, and to flush out the Saville sex scandal being piled down.

and it's in a shadow. so if you brighten those two colours up to negate the darkening effect of that, you get white and gold.

Those are the colors IN THE PICTURE, not what they "might" look like in a different lighting situation, camera equipment, or after being brightened up in image editing software.

same thing is going on in this thread again
i dont get why some discussion topics literally turns this shithole to r****t
i dont even recall swedish (((media))) publishing the saville shit, im probably wrong and missed it but i literally cannot remember a single major media publishing that story over here

If you see the dress as blue and black you can never learn digital drawing because your brain will overrule the perception of your eyes no matter how well calibrated the screen is.

you are fucking retarded. if i ask you the colour of a piece of paper, you'll say it's white even if it's in a shadow. anyone with some semblance of a fucking brain can fucking adjust for the shadow and see the true colour. in this case, people see white and gold because these grey-blue and brown colours are clearly caused by the shadow.

the question is "what colour is the dress?" not "what colour does the dress LOOK like in a fucking shadow to someone too fucking thick to account for lighting"

the actual colours are clearly white and gold.

why are you all discussing this bullshit from 2015

>OP says dress discussion was to shield a pedo in society
>Retarded Anons start having the dress discussion again

What's funny is that you're playing into the goal of the psyop even now, that's what makes it so elegant.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtghWVPOsoI

Everything changed after it, whether you realize it or not.

Honest, non-trolling question:

Did any of you niggers actually see gold and white? I only ever saw black and blue and no amount of squinting or angling the screen made it gold and white

the "gold" is just the result of the lighting, anyone with half a brain can look at that and know it's a blue dress with black stripes. the only possible explanation for this event (aside from the psyop narrative) is that more people are color-blind than previously thought

because its literally the most effective psyop in knowledge, it still does the job two and a half years later

I had several friends and coworkers adamant that it was gold and white. Shit made no sense.

It is universally known what color a fucking piece of paper is. If you never knew what the original color of this dress design was and was only shown THIS picture as reference, how the fuck would you ever know the dress was actually a DIFFERENT color than this picture because of the lighting conditions?

Jesus man, have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The black looks brown or gold because of the lighting, cunt. And there's no way a shadow would make the white look that blue.

it's gold and white go see a doctor

nice try blue and black shill

I did

>being this insecure about seeing it as white and gold

The only reason I found about this was because I was getting a smoothie and the cashier whipped out her phone and asked me what color the dress was. I said blue and black, she cheered, and the other cashier protested that it was white and gold. I had no idea this was a worldwide phenomenon and when I looked it up later I was speechless, like who the fuck cares? Fucking Gangnam Style all over again

It's fucking beautiful.

I wish I could talk to whatever team created it.

how da fuck do you see black there? go to the doctor

Of course not, it looks brownish-gold, but when you see the full pic you immediately notice the shitty lighting. Then, you can use a thing called logic and determine that the original color was black, or a very dark blue, and not gold.

The white, on the other hand, I still can't wrap my head around. Yes, the blue certainly appears as a lighter shade of itself but it's still obviously blue.

I could see both

It's black and blue. They released a normal pic of it

please, please tell me the last time you saw a shadow turn a white piece of paper blue. literally impossible.

also the dress isn't even in a fucking shadow, it only looks that way because of the shitting lighting in the background casting lens flare

DIDF is out in full force I see

Depends what the temperature of the light is.

You can get blue shadows off of 6500k white light, for example.

its black and blue you faggot i cannot understand how someone see otherwise

fucking thank you.

>how the fuck would you ever know the dress was actually a DIFFERENT color than this picture because of the lighting conditions?
because lighting conditions change the appearance of objects you STUPID FUCKING NIGGER.
it's a grey with the slightest hint of blue. that's what white will look like in shadows. if you colour drop pic related in gimp parts of it, parts of it will be blue despite it being a monochromatic white piece of paper

Well done. Good find. Let's keep the info out there. People are literally dying to give us the chance to get the word out on this. Let's not let those deaths be in vain.

even parts of the fucking white blanket in your pic look blue because of the lighting

I can see blue or like people say white in the shadow, but i can't see black at all

I see gold or brown with light blue or white

lmao all the nigas here talkin' bout the dress instead of the pedophile elites

you niggas basic as fuck xD

non-trolling answer. its possible to see both. I remember seeing it as gold and white for a long time then the light in my room changed for some reason and it turned black and blue and thats all ive ever seen since

His fault for posting the greatest psyop known to man.

reminder everybody knew

t. That Mitchell and Webb Look 2008

I used to see gold and white but one day I just started seeing black and blue. I haven't been able to see the gold and white sense. 100% no trolling.

>black somehow changes to gold in bad lighting

retard

black and blue here. greetings to my gold and white friends.

It depends if your brain perceive it as a object in a shadow or a bright light. If you look at the photo and ignore the dress, you can clearly see it is in a washed out in a bright light, hence it is black and blue and not gold and white.

yeah it's in a fucking shadow, so the colours would get darker not brighter. how could black darkened further turn into gold?

This, I saw it as white and gold once but then it went back to black and blue. One hell of a psyop.

>If you look at the photo and ignore the dress, you can clearly see it is in a washed out in a bright light
i don't follow. just because it's bright behind the dress doesnt mean the dress itself is in bright light. we dont know where the light source is

it's gold and white or blue and black, depending on your perspective. i'm sorry if you're too dumb to see both.

>shills and plebeians talking about the dress instead of all the pedophile ring leaks coming out as of late

Sometimes I think the jews are right. You really are like cattle.