Black Crime Statistics

Well, Sup Forums, I officially became a statistic last night. After a long night of drinking, my friend and I were sitting on the curb in between bars in Savannah GA. We were talking, deciding where to go next, when we looked up and realized we were looking down the barrels of 2 guns, with a third, younger male keeping lookout. After stealing some of the various items in our pockets, they ran off and split up. These guys were MAYBE 25 at the very oldest, but I would guess teenagers.

Why? Why is this their culture? Why are they so violent?

Why does nobody I talk to seem to really realize how different they are from us? Previously, I've never considered myself a "racist," I've just stuck to my own. Those days are over, I'll never again be able to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Other urls found in this thread:

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never relax

Yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way. The first thing on my agenda now is getting a CCP.

Jewish indoctrination constantly guilts and shames whites into believing that blacks are human. Most of the whites you talk to have never interacted with a nigger so they don't know the truth.

>not becoming an martyr

>I don't pay attention to my surroundings.

This is accurate in this particular case. Normally I exercise pretty good judgement, but I was very drunk and paid the price.

niggers get enough benefits. the benefit of the doubt should never be one of them.

What part of Savannah? My gf is thinking of moving there for her residency and I wnt to make sure I know as much as possible about that town

Mr Catra?

River Street, its usually just a bunch of drunk tourists, not actual violent crime, but the entirety of downtown is a shit hole.

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. Are there places in general to stay out of? Is there a "nice" part of town or is it a pretty even blend of niggers at all hours? I've lived in Charleston and know when not to go to certain areas--I'm assuming Savannah is like that to a degree.

We both don't fancy night life nor do we indulge in public drunkeness but we do like to have a nice dinner and drinks every once in a while. I also have my CC license and go to the range once a week so I have no doubt I can put a threat down quickly. I would rather not put myself in a position to make that kind of decision in the first place though.

>Why do black youths rob?

Because of white people's actions. A century of oppression and racism has stifled their culture's progress and left them in a rough situation.

It's your fault, not theirs.

>Why is this their culture?
Criminologists spend decades profiling what leads people towards a life of crime. Takes into account multitudes of offender data. Distills all criminal behavior linked towards a pathology of processing the world around them.
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/

> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

Gee, do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?
TL;DR

>Implying crime isn't part of white culture
>But but but blacks are arrested for more crimes per capita!
Yes. We already know this.

that's what you get for being a doughy, soft, weak looking little bitch. also, this has nothing to do with politics. fuck off back to your safe space and take your race baiting role play with you, faggot asshole. nice fat sage so no bump. kill yourself ASAP.

friendly reminder to sage and report ALL race baiting threads as they are NOT politics and contribute nothing to anything.

I love Savannah. Bunch of rich liberals and foreigners go to do art and end up getting redpilled since half the SCAD buildings are in the hood.

Got robbed there myself, but I got mad good drugs from some of the hood guys

>castas are white

From the river to forsyth is decent, but its surrounded on all sides by ghetto, and the locals pick off drunk people to rob and fuck with. Overall fun city, but you gotta watch your surroundings.

Savannah is probably my favorite town in the south, but yeah its got a nasty nignog hood right next to downtown.

>most whites have never interacted with a nigger so they don't know the truth

absolutely this. look at the bastions of liberal progressive ideology like Oregon, a state with one of the highest percentage of white people and lowest percentage of black people. they have no fucking clue what a nigger even is. they literally think niggers are racist mythology

these filthy half breed niggers who have been rightfully dragged from their spear chucking ancestors in Africa to serve us, half devolved even further to become somewhat capable of using tools in order to sate their hunger for anything a white man has that isn't theres. Fucking niggers disgust me and need to be whipped into place

Cool, you're a racist now, good for you.

But let me ask you, if these guys 100% turbo white dudes, would you hate all whites from now on?

>Savannah, GA

I go their once a year, and I make the point to ask about the crime there to locals, and they say:

>"The police keep the crime on the outskirts in the outskirts"

Bullshit. Most of Savannah is black, and the niggers come into the city frequently. If I had a daughter I'd NEVER send her to SCAD. If you're a tourist or not familiar with the city, you'll be innyje wrong neighborhood or wrong street on one wrong turn.

Anyway OP, welcome to reality.

>What part of Savannah

If she isnt staying on campus or in the tourist district 24/7 or out near Tybbe Island, she's in a bad environment. As I said to the OP above, the niggers outside the tourist area frequently encroach and will fuck with you at night, it in the various alley ways during the day.

Around blacks never relax

As a general rule:

Do NOT go anywhere south or East of Forsyth Park. Stay the fuck out of the Midtown area. Get a satellite view of the area I'm talking about if you don't know.

Maybe move to a less shitty city

>Yes. We already know this.

We know it, but not really. If people really faced up to the reality that 13% of the population commits more than 50% of the violent crime, they would act.

Their lack of action indicates lack of knowledge.

Stupid dumb nigger scum have a dangerous combination of lack of empathy, being prone to violence, and an aversion to working. Whats yours is theirs, and if you have to die for that cheese sandwich, or smudging their stolen shoes, or causing their ape self defense instincts to engage by making eye contact like a normal human being, they go into stab and shoot mode. Pretty much all of that is backed up by science, like how they are more violent than whites based on DNA - much of it attempted to be suppressed by kikes, however. Next thing you will be making holohoax threads, we got you now.

So then...it's up to us to find a...solution

Welp that's every adolescent black I've ever met which you just described

I'm going to Savannah next weekend. Is there a lot of crime around the beach areas/Tybee island?

Glad you're alright, user. Fucking niggers are a plague on society

These niggers are retarded

>long night of drinking

>looked up to two barrels

CCP not going to help you one bit in that scenario

Using arrest stats... baka. Consider how much more difficult it is to identify a black offender based on description than a white one. Particularly with mainly

Why would you live in a nigger-filled state like Georgia and not carry a gun?

That's a shit ton of overlap tho. Some blacks are smarter than some whites

>"white"

The smartest blacks are smarter than the dumbest whites. Bell curves are racist.

In GA with no gun. Assuming you aren't a felon, what is your excuse?