Diversity comes to Switzerland

youtube.com/watch?v=318ai_ApJgc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6XDa4az3tc
youtubemultiplier.com/5974faf07b42a-double-double-u-dot-cee-age.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw you niggers thought Switzerland was safe from this

All of these niggers have a top-tier citizenship that even people in America and Finland and Norway would kill for and they are more Swiss than Swiss themselves.

Top fucking kek

When will European nations get rid of crosses on their flags? Nordic countries, UK, etc. are not worthy of having it.

i thought there were no gibs in switzerland.

I welcome swiss refugees

>indian or leaf
custom flags should be banned and saged.

>Amerifat.
> Nordic countries, UK, etc
What the fuck does the etc stand for you fat piece of stupid shit. get raped by a nigger.

you're fucking autistic

I saw many crosses.
Well, at least they aren't islamic.

this

56%

Fun fact: it started first with your country.

why are they marching (skipping, whatever that was) thorough the streets? who are they mad at?

the bigger cities like Zürich and Bern are already filled with (sand)niggers. it's nothing new.

What the fuck. Are these the migrants we send you or are they Swiss?

Once Switzerland is an afro-islamic caliphate, how will they change the flag but also not make it look like turkey?

Its all up to poland and Hungary now

they arent mad, they are happy

do you have any fucking clue what standard of living and how much money they are about to enoy?

Good thing the US doesn't have one, you deserve a star of david after sucking israel's cock for so many years!

Mashallah, mashallah! just like old times!

youtube.com/watch?v=g6XDa4az3tc

praise!

They'll be forced to take them eventually.

When does the car drive over these people?

MASHALLAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

youtubemultiplier.com/5974faf07b42a-double-double-u-dot-cee-age.php

How the fuck are they being let into the country? I really don't understand why when it was voted against that it's still happening... There must be some traitorous rats doing this.

Also I'm dual citizenship and visit every fucking year but what the fuck is with young swiss being so stupidly liberal and tattooed the fuck up??? What is happening??? Like even my liberal grandparents have become more conservative and want the migrants to go back.

what exactly is happening here?

i walk into the supermarket, i see groups of 15-25 y/o male eritreans.

i go into the gym, i see groups of 15-25 y/o male eritreans.

i go to the central station, i see groups of 15-25 y/o male eritreans.

irrespective of them being ugly, where the fuck are the 15-25 y/o female eritreans?

They're in the Schengen area, so they have no borders. They had a higher Islamic population percentage than we did already, and that was before Merkel's efforts.

Geneva, Zurich and Bern are full of them. Even the smaller towns are quite bad. I had a fight with an Angolan at the bus station in Sargans.

>tfw everything is going according as planned.

in eritrea, making more 15-25 year old male eritreans to send to your country so you can work your ass off and watch half or more of your earning go to them.

ez 4 swiss refugees

You got your cities wrong lad.
Lausanne = a mix of africa (mostly from france), islamists and home of the swiss "wigger" culture
Geneva = 50 rich shikes/UN cucks, 49% russian new money buying up the entire city, 1% swiss left that vote 60%+ for a communist party because why should you give a fuck if everything is burning anyway
Zurich = bankers and money with a lot of kosovo/balkan/italian colonies in the suburbs because there was a lot of industry (ABB and friends)
Basel = social justice and pseudo intellectual capital of switzerland, it's like Antifa, deranged art and all is overrun by french and german lefty trash
Bern = beside the Reitschule (sjw meeting point and druggy central) it's still very swiss and for a city very conservative.

Omfg, my hopes of returning home are turning to shit. I have no where left to run at this point to get out of this failed liberal multi-cult experiment!

The problem was after..........

why the fuck does Swiss German sound like someone gurgling BBC seed while attempting to speak German

Ugly? Eritreans are the best looking women in Africa.

The race war can't come soon enough.
>in Africa
There you go, that's why.

Just nuke Geneva already, we are so doomed here.

It sure does.

I think the majority of immigrtants in your country are europeans am i right?
Here it's a different story, the majority are or from afric or from brazil or other 3 world hellhole.The same for France and the UK. Reverse colonialism.

have some self-respect, man.

I would bang the hell out of every single one of those chicks.I would dominate and colonized them. You can tell they want Western cawk. Don't pretend you wouldn't

>i thought there were no gibs in switzerland.

there aren't, they also usually lock them up in a remote valley, surrounded by mountains.

Don't know how they could escape.

Rage After Storm, who recently moved to Switzerland, talked about this as well in a interview from a few weeks ago. Large Muslim families living off welfare and breeding like rabbits.

They look like Klingons. Have some self-respect, man.

Oy Vey Goyim! Prepare for enrichment, stage 1!

yo nigga you from SG? 'Cuz it's full of eritreans too

I recently started a new job in Basel, and the place is full of Indians.

HAHHHAHAHAH. I once went to a mountaintop in Switzerland. There was a nice restaurant and stuff. It was full of Indians. Nice people though compared to Muslims and nigs.