Whitey hate thread

Whiteys, Crackers, Pigskins, whatever you call them, they are a peculiar case.
Everything in their society is invented by Jews and controlled by Jews. From Polio vaccine to splitting the atom. From Media to entertainment. From technology to politics.
Whitey is just a lazy leach that likes to brag and take credit for what the much smarter Jew gave him.
Without Jews, west would not have looked much better than Romania.
Whiteys are just a little above the Nigs in IQ scale. But they brag about it endlessly. Even though both Asians and Jews are far ahead of them.
Without Jesus the Jew, whiteys can't even be saved in afterlife, much less in this life.
Whiteys have done nothing that they brag about. They have only benefited from the Jewish innovation and creativity.
Let's hear from all those who are happy about the Whitey Genocide.
And Whiteys stay away from this thread. This is not for you retards.

Even alt-right admit that Jews control everything in white majority countries. It proves that the Jews are much smarter then the whitey. Only smarter races can have such total control over a large majority of dumb whiteys.
Whitey IQ is no match for its Jewish master's IQ.

Stop it, get some help.
And btw Romania is how it is because of gommunism, invented and forced upon us by your beloved jews.
/thread

Sure does suck being able to totally ignore someone running and shouting "five-oh!" in my neighborhood. So much more classy to bolt and flee like porch-based cockroaches, it's true.

So Jews control Romania too? It just again proves that the Jews are in total control over every white majority area. And it's not about Jews being my favorite. It's just me observing the situation from a objective standpoint and drawing logical conclusions. The fact that it shows that whitey is a useless dumb leach is just a true reading of the situation.

I'm so pissed white people smell so good. It's not fair.

mfw Jewish prisons have brothels

White """people"""

checkd

What is this supposed to prove? You seem to be proving my point that whitey is a little above the nigs in terms of the IQ. And you seem to fall on the lower end of the bell curve.

This. White people are disgusting, obese, ignorant, retarded, and they smell like ass

Enjoy your black baby. Lmao, even Asians cuck your weak genes.

I'm glad that all of the earnest Sup Forumstards and gas the kikes race war now """people""" are on watchlists.

get out of my country you filthy subhuman nigger

fucking EPIC

How about you go back to your homeland i.e. Europe?

how about you go there instead?

this article is false.

>flies their Confederate flags
>flies their Nazi party flags
They celebrate and propagate defeatism.
Constantly whine about all these outside forces coming after them but refuse to do anything. Constantly obsessed with other races taking their women and refuse to do anything about it.
They are bad for society.

I made it myself. Glad you like it.

you got any samurai jack?

Seeing your other post I'm not sure how you interpret it. It's supposed to imply that different religions are for different races, Islam being for subhumans.

It's retarded, given that 5 billion non-whites out of 6 billion are not Muslim.
Again proving my original point. Good going Sven.

>mfw I see an albino subhuman monkey claim they made civilization what it is today, yet he screamed "gas the kikes!" two threads ago...

Not smarter. Better organized, ends justify all means, icecold killers with a millenniums plus plan they will use all resources and make all necessary sacrifices for. Using Christianity to dumb down the masses and little unorthodox research was genius. But whites are genetic superior, even the Jews had to appropriate whites to become (((their))) heads.
Read a book shitskin.

> Pigskins
Hohols?

The bull is the real cuck. He gets used for his dick and discarded. The cuck gets to keep the girl in the end. The bull is not even a person, he's a disposable penis. Even the girl is humiliated by being fucked by the meaningless bull. The cuck wins. The cuck controls the scene, owns the girl, and gets to laugh at the bull.

That's true. That's the part about being a cuck that I enjoy. She'll always come back to me, but you fuck her so much better than I will.

whenever i hear this, i imagine a sad, insecure little shit that needs to change women constantly because that is the only way to feed his little, sad self esteem, because he has nothing else.

That is actually really hot. Based on her standing next to a nigger, and the suggestion of other niggers in the area, I'm pretty sure she just got done getting gang fucked by a whole pack of hard hitting, feral, big dick niggers. Her pussy and anal cavity is probably stretched to the brim and dripping with prime African load due to back to back jizz shots, or at-least that's how i'm picturing it in my mind.

I'd imagine that she is exhausted from getting fucked so hard and for so long by so many big dick niggers. Her body probably can't withstand any more nigger dick or nigger spunk. Unfortunately, that one big dick alpha nigger with the red hoody, who burst into the room taunting her and exposing her naked flesh as she whimpers and pleads for him to stop, seems to have not gotten his turn at the white slut.

And you can tell by his aggressive attitude, and his willingness to degrade her by slapping her white bottom as he directs her into the bathroom were she will be forced to suck off his massive sized nigger dick, that to him white women are nothing more than cum slaves to be used by superior black men. And that is why I find this image so fucking hot.

Most shitskins might not be muslim but most muslims are shitskins.

Why are you guys giving this commie idiot any attention? Just ignore the thread, sage.

This pasta again...

Did that nig ever get charges pressed against him?

Who Is that?

Not a logical argument.

Bruh..

A$AP Bari, part of A$AP Rocky's "crew". I hate that I now know this and have to use these words as if the cartoon characters we're referring to are real people that should be taken seriously.

Basically one of the A$AP niggers raped a white woman on film, at least the prelude to it.

Pretending the whore didn't fuck everyone and just got camera shy.

Not saying she isn't a whore. She absolutely is a piece of worthless garbage. Just saying she genuinely didn't want to suck off Jabari, and it was literally rape.

Can't rape the willing. What's one more BBC to a slag