Why the fuck are white men hated so much?

Why the fuck are white men hated so much?

>we've given the world medicine so they don't die
>we've given the world technology so they can communicate
>we've given the world the most liberal societies that have ever existed
>we have literally made concessions to every single race on earth
>NO OTHER RACE HAS DONE THIS
>BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NEVER MADE CONCESSIONS TO WHITE PEOPLE
>ASIAN PEOPLE HAVE NEVER MADE CONCESSIONS TO WHITE PEOPLE
>(apart from when each of them was beaten militarily)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/young-hated-and-white-what-its-like-to-be-in-britains-most-derid/
youtube.com/watch?v=HxWxB_UB7S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White men aren't hated. Other races are discriminated against and instead of internalizing this frustration, coddled Ivy League dipshits have made it their mission to smear this shit all over the internet

Honestly white men still have it the easiest. It's up to us to help our brothers with more melanin up so that we are all equal

you must be new here.

WTF I HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW

#WOKE
#SOWOKE
#FUCKWHITEPEOPLE
#KILLALLWHITEPEOPLE

RACE RELATIONS ACTUALLY ARENT THAT BAD YEEEEEEEEHHAAAWWWW

b-b-but, those are real hashtags, have we been lied to?

So then why are white men the most hated group in Britain (and probably in America too)?
>telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/young-hated-and-white-what-its-like-to-be-in-britains-most-derid/

I mean, Asians earn the most in America don't they? So why aren't THEY the most hated group?

What happened to the race war?

Who cares who shitskins hate? I love the anti-white atmosphere in the west. Lets me know how miserable the shitskins are.

>Why the fuck are white men hated so much?

They aren't. You're just on the internet too much where the media's narrative reigns supreme. Go out in the real world.

envy?

>Other races are discriminated against

Proof? Where does that happen? No, really - where?

Shut the fuck up with this shit.

>>we've given the world medicine so they don't die
That was India and Muslims and China
>>we've given the world technology so they can communicate
Cuneiform and hieroglyphics existed first
>>we've given the world the most liberal societies that have ever existed
Greece, Rome, etc. weren't white
>>we have literally made concessions to every single race on earth
No you havent

t.I live in a rich white neighborhood

You don't deserve to be equal to us. You haven't worked for it.
If you were truly equal to us Africa wouldn't be such a fucking shit hole. African Americans have the resources and knowledge to make something of Africa.

>African Americans have the resources and knowledge to make something of Africa.

no they don't. e.g. Liberia

>people actually believe this

this is you this is white men LOL fags

We? YOU haven't given the world shit; Don't latch onto their accomplishments, you fatass leech bum NEET loser.

It's so easy for you to fool yourself into thinking you're with THEM, when in reality it had nothing to do with race for them. They were just brilliant individual people that HAPPENED to be white.

You, however, are an unremarkable piece of shit that has to identify with an imaginary band of brothers in order to feel any sort of validation in your shitty pathetic life.

It's a Left Wing/Liberal Democrat initiative. A propaganda campaign in Media, Literature, Academia, Public School "education" designed to destroy White America.

It's so fucking obvious who's behind and we seem to be tolerating it instead of fucking up people who support this.

Because most people like white people.

It creates jealousy in some people of other races who see that likability of white people as wrong.

>>we've given the world medicine so they don't die
>That was India and Muslims and China
In the traditional sense yes, but modern medicine stems from monastery's in Europe and their herb gardens
>>we've given the world technology so they can communicate
>Cuneiform and hieroglyphics existed first
Yes because we can instantly communicate across the globe with hieroglyphs
>>we've given the world the most liberal societies that have ever existed
>Greece, Rome, etc. weren't white
They were actually white. Hundres of years of rape resulted in the darkened likeness in these people's.
>>we have literally made concessions to every single race on earth
>No you havent
Please tell me who sends out money to every ape that cannot find a branch to scratch his ass? The west and therefore the white-man has been and is the greatest force in history for stability p[prosperity and unification of the world. If we wanted the world would bow to us like gods, but we are humble and want to give other peoples the chance to reach greatness themselves.

Because whites conquered, subjugated and enslaved the entire world. Of course all of these have existed from the beginning but never on a global scale. This history of colonialism and subjugation along with current day globalism is the cause of much of the strife and misery in the world today. There are very few places that haven't been negatively impacted by the eternal euro.

>Other races are discriminated against
Please say how without IQ graphs

Because they want to fuck our women

race war over JEWS win

top kek

white people created the modern world, we have a duty to prevent the brown masses from destroying it.

>They were actually white. Hundres of years of rape resulted in the darkened likeness in these people's.
That's a common nord meme but not based on any research. The Ancient Greeks and Romans looked no different than modern Greeks and Italians.

>Islamic conquest wasn't a thing
top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=HxWxB_UB7S4

well its usually the rulers and politicians that rob the african people of their resources. what little resources africa has, they'll be sucked dry just make a few men who're in power incredibly rich.

Then I retract my statement on the forced diversity by rape. Thank you good sir, Saved.

So you fulfill this duty by sitting on your lard ass for 16 hours a day, shitposting garbage onto an anonymous image board?

Good shit, user. Your ancestors would be fucking proud at the great job you did PROTECTING the modern world from the "brown masses".

OH WAIT, MUCH LIKE YOUR ACTUAL LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD, YOU HAVEN'T DONE SHIT! LOL

Even in your sub-60 IQ racist conspiracy world, you haven't accomplished shit- How fucking pathetic is that?

Because of fucks like Jeff Sessions.

They're hated bec other races want to be them... I didn't think that had to be mentioned.

>The Ancient Greeks and Romans looked no different than modern Greeks and Italians.

>Multiple references in the Odyssey to Odysseus being "golden haired" and "light eyed" and Athena being the "blue eyed goddess". Also Alexander the Great had fair hair. As much as I hope for the italians and greeks are we really naive enough to say 300 od years of occupation by Moors/Turks does nothing now?

Of course it was though early Islam (abbasids caliphate) was pretty bro-tier. Regardless, like I said, conquest has existed forever. But nothing on the scale that the euros carried out; the effects of it are still visible today. Pic related was a precolonial African city.

1) No, modern medicine comes from Europe. Ever heard of Louis Pasteur? Or penicillin?
2) By communication tech I meant the internet etc.
3) Yes, our societies are FAR more liberal than the Greeks/Romans
4) Yes we have made concessions - no other societies on Earth today make as much of an effort at "diversity" as we do

at least some plebbit fags are starting to get redpilled on race. I have hope that this board can actually get back to normal in a few months

Because of anti-white, revisionist, and cultural marxist propaganda/indoctrination in academia and the media.

Curriculums that teach lies about the Holocaust while ignoring the tens of millions of Europeans who died at the end of Jewish Bolsheviks, and what they were trying to do in Germany.

That teach people about slavery, while conveniently ignoring (((who))) were the slave traders, that blacks were already enslaved by other blacks before they sold them off, and all the other details. While also ignoring the Arab slave trade, Ottoman slave trade, the Barbary Slave Trade, the Haitian genocide, etc.

That teach people about the evils of "colonialism" while ignoring all the good things it brought and the fact that every group engaged in it in the past.

Media that ignores anti-white crime and violence, while overblowing any instance when the opposite happens.

Schools and media shape your perception of reality, that's why you have get self-hating whites, and shitskins who hate whites despite the fact that we're letting them live in our countries, giving them a disproportionate amount of welfare, affirmative, etc. when really no one is forcing them to stay and it's already a privilege for them to live here.

The answer is Jewish influence.

Because you were evolving. The elite hate humanity, and they feed off all the destruction
you see now. War, fear , death.

All for Lucifer.

If other races are discriminated against in European nations why don't those discriminated against move to non-white nations? Not once have I ever heard from people complaining about racism that they would move to a non-European nation to escape it, and there are two possible answers to this: Either they recognize that the nations they would move to are completely shit to live in, or the "racism" in our societies doesn't affect their lives as much as they complain about it.

Because Jews control the media and have had a ton of influence on culture for the last 50 or so years. You must be new here

Nothing you're saying is supported by genetics. Furthermore, blondism has always been a minority but prized feature in the Greco-Roman world. Hair dyeing to blonde was very common. Nevertheless, the norm has always leaned towards olive-skin and darker hair.

Why? Your own thread explains it.
Don't use the word "we", because "you" didn't do shit, you're just a retard posting on an image board, not different from the niggers claiming they were kangz.
Also they're the most successful conquerors. If chinese or ottomans would have been more successful races, they would be the most hated.White people ain't the cradle of civilization, they're just riding the highest wave in this age.

>Honestly white men still have it the easiest
this bit is true

genetics ftw

Furthermore, Turkish-Greek babies would have assimilated into Turkish society; not the other way around because Islam. Turks have Greek mixture, not the other way around. Pic related is a modern blonde Greek. Blonde hair probably has a rate around 7% amongst Greeks. I doubt it's ever been much higher. It's clear from the evidence that it wasn't the norm.

Liberia wasn't that bad until the natives took over.

>>NO OTHER RACE HAS DONE THIS
There you have it. Leftists praise helplessness and scourge success. The biggest achievement to them is to be a victim.

White men are not hated by their women, they are look down upon the same as a dumb mark who is taking the bait is looked down upon by his con. If they "hated" you, they'd want to sleep with you and have your babies. It's time to accept being "hated" again if you want to participate in the future.

You idiot he was talking about the modern world not the ancient one. Whites invented modern technology and created the liberal societies which exist TODAY but nice straws. You b8'ed me well.

Wow..no problem user