Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ Autism Almonds Activating

Previous thread:
>Chester may or may not be related to Pedosta(look very similar)
>Likely committed suicide because of the things done to him/done by him
>Linkin Park's music videos have an insane amount of esoteric hidden imagery and really reveal a lot when you autistically analyze the lyrics/soul emotion

We have a whole new ocean of shit to explore, get to work and listen to Linkin Park while being True DeKEKtives to pick up patterns/hidden truthnukes

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=FY9v147BZuE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM
youtube.com/watch?v=RGuSB_YfkJE
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This version is even blue... note the niggery luminatey sign below

Bump

Keep digging!

Does this fit in with the prophecy?

For those who want to Research & Look into/at various things:

1) [/EWO/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/] (Symbolism,Occult, etc Research)

2) [/ELB/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/ & archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/] (Organ Trafficking/Harvesting Research)

3) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

4) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

God bless all you anons working to protect the lolis

They will reach proper fuckable age with their hymens intact.

Bump

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit tonight

Chester was a Gundam weeb who browsed Sup Forums and posted on Sup Forums

So this is how the pizza thing was created lol

No sex before a human is ready and fully developed

They must be defended with force until that point in their life

Hunt down the pedos mr trump

stop being fake news Sup Forums

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

The way I remember it was anons were browsing emails and someone found the phrase "handkerchief with a pizza-related map on it". That's how it started .
>created

Nice fag flag

lol you again

faggot

Everyday until you kill yourself

Pizzagate was just a dumb hashtag

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ is just an investigation into those above the investigators

Okay this will probably be my only post on this topic, as I just realized I am in a position where I can without getting caught. I only have about 5 minutes so I'll type fast okay.
You guys are onto something and they know you are, you just don't know how big it really is. The people that control hollywood control the people they want to whenever they want to. They drug people who they think are getting attention and would be useful for their goals. Then they convince them in their drugged out of their mind state to fuck a child on camera. They use this as blackmail to control them, look at people like Kanye the shit has destroyed him (Suicide incoming), they don't just do it once either they keep doing it to you. When you least expect it all of a sudden you've been drugged and wake up in a bed. After awhile they give you the choice to do it not being drugged, but always on camera. Then you start to love it... Gotta go

The resemblance is uncanny. They are identical.

Ian Watkins went under the radar for a long time.
All the 'fangirls' used to openly talk about how he was into very young girls, and weird shit.
He was also a meth addict.
It's also rumoured that he was the real father to the baby he molested and tried to rape.
He used to have a profile on the site without mothers, his profile pictured him with a baseball bat up his ass.
I've also heard he was a homosexual that used women to degrade because he hated females.

I don't think there is any connection to Chester though. Apart from not liking eachother.

Watkins was well known to the police but they ignored it because he was a 'celebrity'.

>If only you knew how bad thing really are
>If only you knew how much brighter the dawn will be once the night ends

>(((Hollywood)))

>I don't think there is any connection to Chester though.

There may not be a direct connection, but

>Apart from not liking eachother.

Why didn't they like each other? Perhaps Chester knew about Ian Watkins lifestyle and disapproved, to put it lightly, but couldn't come out and say anything about it for the same reason no one else comes out and says anything when they know things.

Okay I have a little more time; With the drugging, it's super easy these guys run hollywood they could choreograph an entire city in a day. It could happen right in front of you and you wouldn't even know. One second you just finished a concert then your on a plane being recorded fucking a child. Sometimes they aren't recording, and they make sure to give you a lower dosage so you sober up in the act..

From what I remember from a TV interview it was something simple, Chester snubbed them (lostprophets) at a festival they were both playing.

That's what Ian Watkins said anyway.

Fuck off, Frank.

Fake and gay

>he was a thin bald white guy, must be related to Podesta!

come on user. also his molestation was by an older childhood friend and chester engaged in it for six fucking years. it was obviously still rape since he was 7 when it started but it wasn't a fucking Pedowood scenario where kids are fucking brainwashed and forced into it, clearly he was coerced by his friend and had his trust manipulated, only deciding to break it off once he had actually begun puberty and understood the situation better.

Chester made meme depression music and succumbed to his own shitty thoughts, plain and simple. Dude was in his fucking 40s too, do you really think Pedowood thought they could make could use of a middle-aged man instead of the hordes of teeny boppers at their disposal?

>Chester snubbed them (lostprophets) at a festival they were both playing

I have to be honest, you do hear that a lot and it definitely isn't uncommon so it could be the truth. But, as you said, this is coming from a man who I wouldn't trust to tell me the time.

checked

>Had an entire anime made for a music video
Holy shit he was definitely a Sup Forums Sup Forumsack

What drugs?

These are the most cliquish people alive. Lives are made or ruined by the decisions of little cliques of self-important people. Every time they meet someone who may or may not be "in" the clique, they have to determine very fast where those people stand. The stakes are pretty high in a land where lives are ruined for sport.

They give them a taste of that Adrenochrome

checkd
Sweet Adrenochrome

This isn't even sinister.
It's just an in-crowd playing for the stakes of a decadent court.

he looks like a good clean Podesta, in a way

Most police badges are not (((6 sided stars with 6 triangles and a 6 sided hexagon in the middle)))

So why was he depressed and in so much pain?

Any ressources on how it affects the human mind? Wiki was pretty shallow. I mean, must be some drug to be able to be used that way.

>Somewhere I Belong
>Opens with him in a Japanese room with gundam toys
HE DEFINITELY WAS A Sup Forums WEEB

HE ALMOST FOR SURE BROWSED AND POSTED ON Sup Forums

HOLY FUCKING HAPPENING BATMAN

Its anon5! I miss these threads

I think that if he did indeed kill himself he just couldnt get away from his depression in this manner
>make depressing music
>get famous
>play same music at every concert
>eventually want to move on
>record label and fans want same sound
>risk being called a sellout
>have to keep making depressing music

How does someone move on and get better when they're surrounded by their own sad thoughts 24/7 . I felt kinda bad for the guy desu

>So why was he depressed and in so much pain?

shitty childhood, drug addiction he couldn't beat (what Breaking the Habit is obviously about), recent loss of Chris Cornell, knew the majority of Linkin Park's fans had grown up and moved on with their lives. plus he had like 6 kids too, that's a ton of pressure even if you have money.

if you look up his interviews he comes across as abnormally nice, seemed like a very sweet dude. I think the entertainment industry is a lot more difficult to navigate and contend with for guys like that who just wanna create stuff and entertain people. probably the same reason Robin Williams killed himself, that guy also had a reputation for just being one of the nicest celebrities out there.

t. genuinely nice person who is basically an undercover frog in LA and knows how fucking vile everyone here is

This keeps coming up in my suggestions, but I've never watch it. It's a normie channel, but they might be able to give you a quick rundown.

I'd just like to point out, Hybrid Theory and Meteora predate Sup Forums by several years. Much less Sup Forums.

Then help investigate what really happened or fuck off to another thread, or more likely redshit for you.

isnt that the intro song for the Mark Levin show? sounds familure. i cant stand Levin just always knew that i knew the song. (ps not saying levin in the game but found it kind of ironic)

>replies without contributing anything
Ok nigger nice pic , nothing except Saturn's cube is relevant in it .

What do you know about Linkin Park?

youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM

This is really makin me think...

I think we can all agree 99% of Americans who take the animepill wind up on Sup Forums and 99% of 4channers wind up on Sup Forums and 99% of polacks who make mind blowing posts have seen some really really dark shit

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN has been a meme forever
Was Chester, dare I motherfucking say it... /OurGuy/?

Damn, you might be right

Dig into it a lil more and report back with your findingd

You guys arent Autists, youre Paranoid Schizophrenics

Were all schizos that should take more meds right friendo?

Delete this right fucking now and apologize on facebook as proof goyim.

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN MODS

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

It's possible Cornell was killed by his security guard.

What were the two 'pills' he gave to Chris, and why wasn't Chris able to get his own medicine?

The security guard could have dosed him up to subdue him, and then strangled him.

That would also implicate Cornells wife, as she claims to have called him in between the time the guard left and returned.

It's possible the guard was present when she called, killed Chris after the call and left.

Or the guard swiped the key card and returned after leaving and left the card after he'd strangled Chris and set up the scene.

So many tunnels down the rabbit hole.

I think the reason that Hollywood people kill themselves so much is because they're just peasants. They're peasants who could carry a tune or do a good job pretending to be a cowboy, and all of a sudden they're swimming in 10s of millions of dollars. They don't know how to moderate their liquor and drug use because peasants are just rabble, stinking scum.

You make a worthless peasant dress up and pretend to be a king, walking on red carpets, and it just hammers their tiny peasant brains. This is why so few Hollywood jews are the ones killing themselves or getting multiple DUIs. Jews are merchants by nature and very different from these stinking peasants. A jew who gets money is in his element. A peasant doesn't know what to do with his success except to snort coke and be a degenerate.

The Linkin Park dude or Chris Cornell. They thought at a very young age that it would be a good life move to get tattoos or wear their hair like freaks. They aren't even mentally stable peasants. So they got millions of dollars and ruined their lives. The nigger NBA player may waste all his millions and end up on foodstamps, but he doesn't become a fucking wreck that dies in a closet.

And these rich Hollywood fucks, if getting pedoed up the ass as a child is really their problem, then they have ample time and money to put together better proof. These Hollywood peasants, if they were molested, don't even bother to go and gun down the fucker that did it to them. Not one ever has. They just overdose and drown in their puke. If they won't do shit to confront the problem they face, why should I care?

This is my theory:

The latest ransomware hacker attack that started in Ukraine was in fact someone looking for info on pedophile network.

They got what they needed and Swordfish is part of that group

anything else on that?

He got info from the govt. to leak. They can't arrest these types unless there is public demand for it.

Antisemitism cures autism

If this were true, I would shit myself. I want to habeeb.

Fuck you, pedo scum. Gas yourself.

I'm not saying pedos are good. I'd like to see them in ovens as much as the next guy.

It's just that, if multiple millionaires from Hollywood have been victims of this pedo problem, then why can't they get together, hire the best private investigators, and do something with their millions other than snorting it up their noses? They have all the means necessary to fight the problem, so I'm just saying, I'm not going to be their private army when they could fucking well afford to sort this out themselves.

bumpy bumpy

May skippy skip a heart beat

Is that you Agent 47. Man how I missed sneaking into the Hotel and fiber wiring the target. Still going to take out the would be presidential assassin I hope?

larry david, obvious pedo, showed on curb the importance of OZ. it's all about that little girl who discovers all secrets and gets to go back -- the opposite of what happens in reality

>if this makes me shit myself, mabe its treu
S A G E
A
G
E

What's up with the red shoes?

this sounds true. or from the russians. or from the chinese. point is, it's hard to believe mr. robot is real. it isn't.

>boOB
i will never understand the vehement hatred of these threads.

There's maybe 3 good threads a day here, why is there always such a fuss brought up when these retard larp investigation threads come up?
i know muh offtopic not politics but seriously,
i don't go into BLACKED threads or "POL BTFO" cause i know what's inside

I'm going to continue believing the people who angrily contest this stupid shit a trolls who enjoy a good jimmy rustling

Chester died on The same day right?

Nobody really knows desu. Everything is basically speculation.
Watching it. They only drink it for ceremonial purposes now-a-days. Transfusion is 90% of it. The best high comes from rare blood types. these kids are like prized race horses, killing them would be pointless.

I used to browse retard larp investigation threads, I like seeing people identify potential leads and doing their own research.
Not jerking themselves to fucking NOTHING. The Hillary campaign is over, and this is nothing, fantasy, a cesspool of nostalgia for hitting that sweet confirmation bias g-spot, I look and all I see are the Russia sock puppets foaming at the mouth, them and the posters here are fucking identical to me.

>fell for the russian meme
i too am convinced that countries put money into shitposting on weaboo websites

Theyre killing themselves because of what they were tricked into doing

Listen to his music

He was a victim who became one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=RGuSB_YfkJE

Theyre normalizing satanic pedophilia through the media/jokes. Thats the real meme war.

When I say Russia sockpuppets I mean the people spewing the Russian collusion narrative, CNN and their twitter zombies, the ones who believe it anyway.

Its like that movie the accountant

Autists freak out until they find the missing puzzle piece: antisemitism has some truth to it.

>The one ring
>One ring to rule them all
>One ring to find them
>One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bing them

>Dat meme
Top kek

yah other artists are crying out for help the entire music and film industry is run by kikes and the Illuminati designed specifically to bring misery to the gentile puppets they use to indoctrinate the masses.
You should watch Michael Jackson's video from just before his "accidental" death I will link to below. Pay close attention to the lyrics especially at 1:08 and 1:11 he also does a very interesting pose at 2:29 in deference to the great man himself, praise kek 1488/777/1776))
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

You will find a common connection between many celebrity deaths, if you start digging around desu. In fact don't be surprised if Kanye ends up dead soon
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x

Hollywood is nothing but a satanic pedo kike hellhole, designed that way purposefully
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70

For the anons who want to know about adrenochrome, this video is an excellent summary; it also talks a bit about child abductions and ritual killing and abuses thereof:

I am on phone right now. Please someone post the video of the press conference where he announced the tour. look how stressed and clear he tells (((them))) that "this is it". It was no goodbye to his fans. He did not do this on his own will.

Wizard of Oz comes to mind.

1) this. Judy Garland was abused

2) a few months ago I read something like dancing with the devil

this, user knows. It is nice to be able to find people that know as much as I do. I am top tier red pilled and wrote a book about this shit, just signed the publishing deal will be out in a few months. Cassanda Complex and all, the problem isn;t finding the evidence it isn't hard to locate the problem is getting people to believe it

Alefantis went to London with drugs.

Which rape drugs Alefantis use?

Where he went in London for that underage rape party?

bro, no offense but basically everyone knows that stuff here.

cool man wasn't trying to inflate my ego or anything. Just deal with so many knobs bro. Do you know all of it or just this pedo shit? Do you know what they are doing and why and what their ultimate goal is?

Courtasy Call
New ELB Thread here
Godspeed to us all.

KT Perry has run out of usefulness and is about to spill some beans too

RIP

>During her freshman year of high school,[20] Perry completed her General Educational Development (GED) requirements at age 15, and left Dos Pueblos High School to pursue a musical career
Btw her highschool was in the shape of a Swastika

Says it was a blue tablet, where it would usually say "take by x amount of tablets by mouth daily/night" or something you just see the ending of word that is "ed". I don't know what the rest of that word or phrase might be, but that would be my best clue in finding that out.

she has undergone mk ultra and it is showing just like brittany spears and lindsay lohan, tara reid etc. These kikes are drunk with power and tried to move too quickly and what they are doing is now so transparent