What makes a privileged middle class educated German white girl convert to Islam and go off fighting for Isis?

What makes a privileged middle class educated German white girl convert to Islam and go off fighting for Isis?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/22/german-girl-arrested-mosul-isis-missing-linda-wenzel-16
archive.is/g6Boi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being born German

This was her before she converted to Islam and went to fight for Isis

Hard to believe it's the same girl. Her chin tho.

being born in a society where your upbringing is based on shame and regret for being german.

don't remember which poll it was, but it wasn't that long ago that someone polled as many able bodied males fit for service to ask them if they'd fight for their country should the call ever come. Something like 75% of those polled said they wouldn't fight for Germany.

white males are now weak and do not command the respect or possess even the basic fortitude required to exert control over a woman. so she sought them elsewhere.

tl;dr: seeking alpha but lived in germany

I wouldnt fight for my country.
I dont feel like it does right for me, why should I do right for my country.
Maybe if we had the same values. . .

Serious answer: she most likely already had Muslim friends

>middle class

No.

She looks retarded as far as I can tell.

>white girl
>Jezidi

That has a penis. And probably a big one

>Hard to believe it's the same girl.

Because it isn't.

Her father should have beaten her arse when she started showing interest in Islam.Its his fault.

Magic Penis.
All women believe whatever their boyfriends believe.

Possibly to fill the spiritual void that exists at the heart of this atheist, secular society that only values outward appearances and whose deadliest insult is "loser".

This. Girl? Excuse me but no. That's a gentleman.

BIG
BLACK
COCK

If they had re-phrased the question, to "If it came to it, would you fight to avoid ISIS taking control over your nation", then I think there would be more takers.
As it is now, "fighting for your country", means killing white people in Russia, so gay people in Russia can get married.. Or fighting in a tribal war in the middle east.
I wouldn't fight for my country either.. for my beliefs - perhaps.

It's been confirmed her name is Linda Wenzel.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/22/german-girl-arrested-mosul-isis-missing-linda-wenzel-16

Please archive
archive.is/g6Boi

> being so dumb you go fight for Isis not realizing it's a CIA pet project
She's German

I don't get why this bitch went to another country looking for something that she could find easily in her country

Privilege

Never having to struggle, save, or work for something warps the perception of reality. Then the real world sets in and you're an easily manipulated idealist.

According to the German government it was social media.

leftist media 24/7

Jesus Christ how many threads we will have of this bullshit?
It's been proved that is not that german cunt.
Stop reposting retarded shit without fact-cheking it first you retarded ancap.
Sage.

What does class have to do with mental capability?

Rofl, stupid Muhammad.

why didn't they just a bullet in her head right then when they captured her?

now she'll probably try to return to Germany, whine about how she made a 'mistake' and shes changed now, probably write a book and have some cuck beta marry her

because she was tired of beta german men and wanted to be used as a sex slave

she's actually pretty cute

tfw no qt3.14 isis gf

shes chechen

>Earlier in the year, she had told her parents of her growing interest in Islam, but hid the fact that she had converted to the religion. During Ramadan, she told the family she was on a diet. “We didn’t think anything of it, and even bought her a copy of the Qur’an,” said her mother, Katharina.
>even bought her a copy of the Qur’an
I feel like Al Pacino in Godfather III, every time I think I am done hating, that I have come out on the other side, they pull me back in.

It hasn't been proven, she is German and her name is Linda Wenzel.

archive.is/g6Boi

She was most likely raised by a single mother.

>Arrested by Iraqi forces, she was part of a group of 20 female Isis supporters from Russia, Turkey, Canada, Libya and Syria who had barricaded themselves with guns and explosives in a tunnel underneath the ruins of Mosul’s old city

Fucking leafs

Linda Wenzel isn't a chechen name.

Autism from the looks of it

she followed her eyebrows' lead

I WAS GONNA SAY THE BOREDOM OF HAVING EVERYTHING AND BEING THE BEST...BUT YEAH, IT'S PROBABLY BRAIN PROBLEMS.

because german men didn't slap her around and force her to dress modestly, stay in the kitchen and shut the fuck up. that is actually the real reason. she unconsciously went in search of that.

Kikes.

Just another Patty Hearst.

Neglected children with father issues of any kind are more common in lower class society. Of course those kids have a hard time growing up unfold their possibilities.

She didn't think ISIS did eyebrow-raising things
snort snort

Stupidity and the feminine desire for attention

Levels of stupidity as of yet undefined.

Cock.

I don't know OP. What DOES make a privileged middle class educated German white girl convert to Islam and go off fighting for Isis?

Krijg kanker hollander!

>Looks retarded
Im assuming a sense of adventure and romance but since she is retarded she ran away with thugs that are fighting a losing war. Not all women are meant to breed.

It is. Initially mistaken by a Yazidi girl, but confirmed Linda Wenzel. The Muslim hiding with ancap flag is right.

She's from Dresden. She could have a grandmother in Eastern Germany that met a man having non-Germanic traits.

The eyebrows know of many things, and whisper secrets to her in the darkness.