How can we stop asian women from seducing white men?

How can we stop asian women from seducing white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E4qHR72_1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would we

Fuck off roastie.

I'd fuck em but I'd never race mix

Asian men* seducing white men you mean

>Asian woman
>Desperately try to be white

Pick two.

Shit-tier trigger discipline.

Reeee

More traps to seduce them first.

Perhaps if white girls were more desirable... like less whiney, less slutty, less entitled.. this wouldn't be a problem

How is that anything related to discipline

t. fat virgin loser who never kissed/hugged a girl

keep talking nogunz shitposting aquafresh

asian men belong to white men

why are Asians so unattractive?

He's talking about the gun. Keeping your finger off the trigger until you're on target and ready to actually shoot something is refereed to as trigger discipline and is an important aspect of firearm safety.

God damn. Who is this?

You cant and I don't want them too.

Tell the white cunts to step up there game by getting in shape and being more subservient to men.

I dunno, dude.

But someone better do something fast, because pulling out isn't an option

I completely agree with you.

I hope they never do, competition is good

>Nogunz detected

We kill them all, save for the ones in their home country.

you can't

>women

>she

>ywn have a qt asian gf(male)

Women don't "seduce" men unless they're old and undesirable. They agree to male propositioning

>you will never have a qt jp gf
youtube.com/watch?v=4E4qHR72_1w

I always give a (You) for this one

is there an archive of this girl's (male) pics? weibo is fucking annoying to navigate

>weibo...japanese

Tbqh, if we were going to end up being engulfed by another race, I want it to be the Asians. Similar IQ scores, the women know their place in society, the food is ok (better yet they have food in general kek) and there tends to be far less crime in east Asian countries than any of the dark skin countries.

Trapfags have to be the most annoying people. Always shoving their fetish down people's throats even more than footfags

Well, at least the footfags aren't fags

Asians are just too cute

They drool over white cock too.

This. Allowing more competition is always good.

Dunno kek.
Stop being narcissistic bitches would be a start.

Remove white males from situations where they can fall in love with Asian women.

And with how white men are beat down at every opportunity, you're going to need to end all interaction between white men and Asian women since Asian women will give white men the time of day.

So effectively impossible.

I wanna suck a cute pair of asian balls.

btw everyone this is rikachuu and she is female. that's a fake bulge.

>Bailey JM
>Bailey Jay
no fucking way

user that's gay

I know. :(

sure she (male) is

I want to impregnate her so badly.

white women need to be subserviant. go make a samich when told or hell you better start doing it before asked all the time not just the first few months of a relationship and no more looking for another guy while in a relationship and if you get married its for life

if you cant do that then why bother. there is a embargo on white poon and you will be left with subhumans who will beat you if you dont comply. not even a issue for white guys but white women will have nothing but misery and ruptured anuses if they refuse

no more crying about GOT or a patriarchy. no more demands. no more fake ass hair colors. if one of you wears coke frame glasses all of you pay the price

By becoming feminine again you stupid bitch

thats a man, baby

Sorry user, I have a call to make

>her

>that thin, cute ass
>looks much better than some fat ass
THICC-fags btfo. How will you ever recover?

Fuck me. Is that a trap?

by making them act like white women

Every day my yellow fever grows stronger. Every day, white women grow more cuntish. You can't stop it, lads. When yellow fever is cured, white women will have been stripped of their uppity status, desperately clinging to the safety and embrace of white men, and will have become worth marrying again. Until that day, things will run their course.

If you find somebody you love, don't waste that time. You could surely do worse than marrying a qt yellow girl.

Just checked her weibo, man she is such a whore

Ez. Double down on sexbots & vr.

>yellow girl
Yellow girl (female), that is.

Faggots, traps are trash. May you never reproduce and germinate your fag enabling natures.

this, you cant prevent it.

You have to be pretty insecure about your sexuality to think traps are gay, bro. They're women (male) and the dick just makes it better.

>blue eyes
Why are non-whites so obsessed with having them?

>you have to be insecure in your sexuality to fuck a man when your attracted to women

delusional.

Traps are superior to women (female). They have a perfectly delicious boipussy and they can give you a prostate massage. It's no different than pegging. (And I bet you think that's gay too. Sad!)

lol, they'll just turn to asian dudes

you can't avoid getting riced

i think having sex with a women is straight and having sex with a man is gay.

why cares? they all look the same

Me too. But traps aren't men.

why are they called traps again?

The feminine penis. So?

by making them grow tiny asian penises

oh wait, that would only make them more seductive to white men

doesn't exist, your delusional. if your gay just admit it otherwise your just another SJW trying to police words.

>tfw I'm so averse to that character that I don't even feel a thing when an attractive woman cosplays as her

What about Shemales? Are they gay?

>Identify as female
>Generally present as female
>Gay men aren't interested in them because they aren't manly or look like men
>Marketed to hetero men online

because they lure you in, making you think it's a qt girl then BAM. Dick.

Woman.
Nice joke.
Poor boy....

you can't stop feminine penis. in the future there will only be more of it. in fact, in the future you'll be seen as a low class scum if you put your penis into a rotten yeast hole. only boipuss will be acceptable

Why would you want to stop it?
Keep white men distracted with filthy gooks while real men like us can swoop in and take the white ladies for ourselves.

Send them my way. I will do my part for humanity.

I'm not gay and not bi, and I'm not a sjw. You however, must be pretty insecure to be so booty blasted about it. Take the trap pill. You'll like it.

you have to be at bit gay or bi to fuck a man dressed as a women. you're a bit like an SJW in the way your trying to change the meaning of straight to be honest.

Get asian men that look like women to start seducing white men.

Quick Fix

Thats a guy dude

Glad to know we still follow the old plan.

It only makes it better.

I'm straight with a gf and I regularly fap to traps. What does that make me? (other than an degenerate)

look at this idiot and laugh

s-source

bi

No, I don't. And you're just trying to narrow the meaning because traps are too much woman for you and it hurts your feefees.

>They're women (male) and the dick just makes it better.
You acknowledge that traps are males but you still will not accept that you are GUILTY.
>feminine penis
quit contradicking yourself, queer.

>narrow the meaning

there is no narrowing any meaning.

>traps are too much woman for you

reread what you just wrote

Sex is different from gender, and only gender matters for sexuality.

Shhh..You already lost, they are superior to western women in every way

You can't. I will breed my asian gf.

The reproduction organs define the gender, males have benises and woman have baginas. Sex and gender are related. I will debate it no further.

>that video

Sex, gender, and sexual identity are all different you fucking retard. Open up a textbook and stop being an ignorant faggot

>Only the women I like are women
Seems like you're narrowing it to me.

>reread what you just wrote
Okay. Traps. Are. Too. Much. Woman. For. You.

Wrong. See pic.

Am I the only one who likes the looks of American born Asians more than the cutesy FOB ones?