Reminder that the slippery degeneracy slope doesn't take generations to take effect

reminder that the slippery degeneracy slope doesn't take generations to take effect.

Damn that is how hairy women's pits can get when they don't shave...

As if she wasn't already on the cock-carousel in the 2013 photo.

I bet she fucks on the first date

There nothing degenerate about women's pubic or armpit hair. Its natural and was the norm for thousands of years

>that garbage
>she
I'd rather have a feminine penis

retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert!

not an argument

you didn't make one either. you just made a wrong statement

retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert!

my statement was correct and you cant disprove it

it's a symbolism of marxist feminists. they fight against norms, values and beauty.

you are probably too under aged to know about this.

retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert! retard alert!

Yes im sure women were shaving their armpits and pubic hair in roman days, 1800s, or whenever. You only find the trend of shaving these things recently.

they did.

read history retard.

they didnt

The more I browse Sup Forums the more I appreciate my surrounding.

>my surrounding.
and what/how is that?

Hahaha I fucked a itay with that exact same 'unique' stick like flower tat
Roasties... when will they learn

The Balkan peninsula in general.

The"backwards" thinking of the masses shelters us from western degeneracy.

they absolutely did, dipshit

was giving me a boner part of your plan?

no they did not
sure you may find anecdotal evidence but for the vast majority of human history women did not shave their pubic.

>anecdotal evidence
read history books, retard.

>White "women"