Saudi women no longer need a man’s permission to travel, study or make police complaints

is Saudi Arabia finally becoming (((cucked))) ?

archive.is/OTvdA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
liveleak.com/view?i=ffb_1385169517
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caber_toss
money.cnn.com/2017/05/01/investing/saudi-arabia-buys-largest-oil-refinery-port-arthur/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#notmyking
#hewillnotjihadus

Pretty simple
When they had the US by the balls they could call the shots and do whatever they want
Now we have enough oil infrastructure to become energy independent(between US, Mexico, and Canada) and only continue to buy Saudi oil in order to keep OPEC dependent nations also dependent on Petrodollar.
We don't need them as much, so they have less leverage, and now they have to bend on some Western Humanitarian demands to stay in our good favor.

huh

Kinda odd to mock monarchy when your is plain apartheid.

Muslims are cuckbois now

The rate of murdered females in Saudi Arabia is about to skyrocket.

I doubt there are statistics for second class citizens-

Nice one Shlomo

Good point

Gay Hajj in Mecca when?

Have a (jew)

They're becoming cucked because of those 3 things? Are poltards actually this bloody dim?

The Jews really are comedic geniuses.

That saudi king looks like some spanish people

Soon.

Welcome to the slope sand niggers. You're in for a slippery ride.

The Trump Effect™

Didn't he also say he was open to letting women drive as well? Or was that someone else? Apparently they didn't even charge that mini skirt girl with anything and let her go too.

Seems like the Trump ladies showing up there broke them.

two years ago they were giving the vote and now this.
definitely heading in that direction

No fat boy Saudi Arabia just dropped to Iran level repression

That's cool and all, but will Saudis start importing rapefugees as well now?

Still better than iraq or Egypt these guys aren't cuck but there leadership are

Vote for what, they're a monarchy
And to anyone normal these are actually good news. Im happy for saudi women

Welcome brother. Now your morality is dictated by Jews. You'll be a persecuted minority in your own nation if you try to actually follow Allah's will.

>I´m gonna hit you in that perfect nose of yours...

We all knew this had to happen sometime. Catholicism was first on the list and now that catholicism is full of cucks (((they))) are coming for islam.

So they will become liberal now?

Racial integration and interracial marriages have existed long before this era. It's just white people have no culture so they can't assimilate these people. There's a reason China and India don't have this problem, they have a rich culture.

Takeouts are not culture.

How the fuck did he get the Mufti's approval let alone the other Wahabi clerics approval for this?

Is the madman looking to start a civil war now that he already named his son heir and changed the law of hereditary of the King title fucking his siblings over?

for anybody living in reality land this is literally the only reason any OPEC non-aligned nation does anything.

Perhaps not anytime soon but if this trend keeps going they probably will be in 50-100 years. It always starts out small and then it just keeps getting worse and worse.

Not even 100 years ago christians (catholics to be specific) were patriotic and family oriented and now look where they are pic related.

fake and gay

It's a slippery slope for sure.
The saudis are literally going on a "isis in palmyra" tier rampage of destroying historical sites, islamic historical sites.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
I think the best part is that they built a giant big ben copy while they are destroying their own history.
Bonus
>migrant workers getting out of line
Not in saudi arabia
liveleak.com/view?i=ffb_1385169517

>Even take out culture is stronger than snownigger culture

Lel, how do snownigs compete?

Jesus that pic

>Hardline Muslims will bomb Mecca, destroying the Kaaba

I can only hope.

If you think that pope is the voice of catholicism i got some bad news for ya

>Is the madman looking to start a civil war now that he already named his son heir and changed the law of hereditary of the King title fucking his siblings over?

Yes, the new king is young and wanting to 'modernize'. Islam will be the last of the non degenerate countries to fall.

>whites have no culture meme

>white people have no culture
What's all those paintings, folk songs, statues, foods and sports then? You've all adapted our culture, you're just to stupid to see it.

You only have to get cucked once.

adopted *

Saudi Arabia is a shithole.
Its social systems ought not be admired, honored or emulated by anyone who considers them selves "redpilled" unless you're some top shabbos goy MGTOW or basic bitch white sharia useful idiot.

Sage

A lot of catholics agree with what he says. Obviously he doesn't speak for every catholic but more than enough to do some serious damage to catholicism.

>women aren't allowed to drive cars because it gives them sexual pleasure
>sexual pleasure for women is haram for muslim women
red pilled?

>no culture

You#re having a fucking laugh. You're wearing, driving, using our culture. Unless you mean shitskin culture, like banging the drums, and having a national spear chucking contest.

We don't have time for that nonsense.

>Muh kfc
>Muh rap
lol

It's also haram for men.
>Mutilate both genders' genitalia
Now THAT'S equality.

>What's all those paintings,folk songs,statues, foods and sports

Any examples? Even West Africans had those things, the fact that your culture is actively being replaced shows it's weak. Not to mention most of your "culture" is stolen from Greeks and Italians.

>You've all adapted our culture
>Our culture

You guys don't even follow your own civilization, you have Semitic names, religion and culture. You have literally only been successful because Jews have helped you snownigs out by setting up trade with China, India and the middle east in the 1600s.

>You're wearing, driving, using out culture

Are you Jewish or an island monkey? Jews literally made your country lmao

Here we go.

>greeks and italians aren't white meme
>rome must have been a shitskin paradise

>You have literally only been successful because Jews have helped you snownigs out by setting up trade with China, India and the middle east in the 1600s.
Retarded. Completely and utterly bonkers.

>National spear chucking contest
>We don't have time for that
>Spends time throwing sticks instead

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caber_toss

Oh look, it's a Germanic Roman lmao

They had one good thing about them

Friendly reminder that Salman is pretty much demented and his son is the de-facto King with loyalist uncles that tell the King what to say/decree.

We get you don't like Israel Mehmet, fuck off to your 8 year old daughter-wife.

You will always be a subhuman nigger and whites will always be better than you.

lol no try again
money.cnn.com/2017/05/01/investing/saudi-arabia-buys-largest-oil-refinery-port-arthur/index.html

Do you have any source to prove that they weren't white? Does this look like a brown man?

international pressure . they know that the situation with syria if it ever is resolved to americas satisfaction ends with the build up for saudi arabi being toppled

any one thinking its iran needs to understand that the "supreme leader" of islam lives in iran. europe cant do anything to defend itself and france seems more determined to keep nogs out than kebabs. day 1 of a american invasion of iran europe goes up in flames and israel burns to the ground ... again

time to gear up for a wave of saudi women looking for white husbands over seas

my body is ready

Sorry skalliwag but Mediterranean masterrace BTFOs nordcucks again

>sandnigger pussy

mmmm

>Muslim
>Person

m8.....

If some sand negress qt offers you her pussy you would not stick ur dick in?

If you really believed that you wouldn't have to say it so much to convince yourselves. Notice how Jews behave relative to snownigs.

>Implying that statue looks like a snownig
>Implying all of Europe is a single culture

You guys are worse than Kangz. I haven't actually met a black person that believes the Kang thing but snownigs legitimately believe they're descended from Indo-iranians that's cute, you guys just stole their language.

Pic related are more closely related to Romans than snownigs

All they care about is the power structure and maintaining the influence of their cult. Who cares about being able to:
> "travel, study or make police complaints"
Really?
Make police complaints, without a mans permission. WOW!

Allah's glorious feminism, at the forefront again. The world in their wake.

Sandnig pussy is great.

>If you really believed that you wouldn't have to say it so much to convince yourselves
Who are you talking about? Is it the mental image of Sup Forums you have constructed in your head?

>Notice how Jews behave relative to snownigs.
What are you on about?

Saudi women about to get BLACKED.

Did they not give you English lessons at your Migrant camp?

Wouldn't almost all of them have been married off aby 8 - 10 years old?

Hey, Im not picky. a wife is a wife

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

You don't make sense. I give you one more post to change the trend.

I think pedophilia is still illegal in Leafland.

You'll probably have to wait two or three weeks until it's legal, man.

Ill say shes my dog's wife. they won't understand the legality of it anymore and just let me be

You're a smart guy.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caber_toss

Vast majority of our population don't care for that, you niggers, it's part of who you are, and ever will be. That log is not a stick.

Fact is we built the world as it is, back in the 1600 it all kicked off. You've been hanging on our coatails ever since. Soon you'll be bought and paid for by the chinks. Shit...i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. The Chinese won't put up with your shit, nigger. Your culture is all about your fragile ego, how you always want to be the center of attention. It's why you get culled so often, you just arn't smart enough to see the lines in the sand.

>You don't make sense
>I'll give you one more post to change the trend

I don't know Arabic Mahmoud, I can't help you.

It's will still be deeply rooted in their culture tho

which country is getting degenerated by feminism? saudi arabia or iran?

and which country is the ally of the US?

yee, what a (((coincidence)))

>Whites have no culture
>o-kay whites have culture but you're not all the same
>h-ha btfo you snowniggers again

I don't think you can help anyone, nor make sense even if you tried. What can one expect of nigger anyway.

Womens rights isn't cucking. It's great to see women graining freedom in Saudi arabia. I may be able to visit in my lifetime

Could there ever be anything more hilarious than feminists destroying Saudi Arabia?

You'd be the expert, Sven.

Feminists destroying Israel

WIR

For ewes

>Fact is we built the world as it is back in the 1600s
Ah, you must be Jewish. My mistake, I thought you were an inbred Anglo island monkey. I agree, Jews did create the modern world, had it not been for them we'd be stuck in the medieval ages. You guys are okay too, if it wasn't for you Jews wouldn't have had the labour to make their empire.

>The order made by King Salman, pictured, is the latest in a series of steps to include more women in the workforce to help diversify the country’s economy and reduce its reliance on oil

>Snownigs have no culture
>Proceeds to post art of non-snownigs

WE WUZ ROOMANZ N SHIIET DEN DA JEWZ DUN KILD US
>What can one expect of a nigger
Don't know, ask your wife's son's father

seems the only true moslems in the world left are swedish converts what a fucking cuck allah akbar

>shifting the goalpost
You said whites have no culture

You're having a laugh right?

Ashkenazi jews are white you dumb fuck. They interbred with the nobility of Europe because the nobles wanted their money. Years of breeding with the best of our kind created the Zionists, who due to their breeding wanted a state of their own. The romans, i suppose they were jews? What about the Greek, jews also? Shit loads was created by whites.

And yes, they were white. As in white white. The idea of the germanic tribes as savages is garbage tier bullshit spoken by someone with the IQ of a goldfish. Roman Scholers noted the Germanics had high moral standards and good standard of living. Read a book...

>Talking to a nigger

Oh...