The tranny movement is the biggest threat to western progression

Is anti-science and making things stupid and complicated.

We need to get rid of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Butler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being anti science is not the problem, being anti reality is

literally noone cares
just get out of your Sup Forums bubble for once and ignore it

>t. tranny

sorry dude but you never gonna be a real woman, stop shitting on science.

Learn to deal with things you don't like as an adult.

i'm not the one screaming that science isnt enough proof and saying that if people dont use the "correct" pronouns they are raping and murdering me.

>to justify something, you have to use arguments that have no scientific or factual basis
so, any argument that I pull out of my ass is sufficient? circular logic is circular.

From previous thread.

Also, trap > trash > tranny

>sourcing something other than biological fact
wew

>from something other than science

>Is anti-science

It's worse, they've infiltrated the highest levels of (mental) healthcare and get to make their own policies on treatment.

The inmates are quite literally running the asylum.

"A penis is male genitalia."
Source: my feelings.

funnily enough a lot of trans people feel like this

its almost like its a mental illness that wont be cured by surgery

hmm, really makes you think.

>The inmates are quite literally running the asylum.

fucking this, its why western society is going to shit.

estrogen just males traps cuter and more feminine though

Yeah but it won't fix the bone structure so they still look like a freak. Natural ones are the best.

If you want a major source of blame for this gender nonsense as of late blame pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Butler

Long story short, this thing is a very prominent professor who boldly claims both gender AND sex are social constructs and wants to destabilize gender identity. It makes a good effort to obscure its theories in excessive prose to suppress criticism from other philosophers, while clearly spreading it's propaganda far and wide!

And surprise, surprise! This pseudo-intellectual is a certified hooknose!

I've tried to spread awareness of this goblin on Sup Forums to no avail. Pay attention people!

your sex is not malleable to preference

even if you are allowed to argue your gender is, a penis is a male genital even if the said male identifies as a bowl of spaghetti

>Learn to deal with things you don't like as an adult.
I.e., with gas chambers? (That or a guillotine.)

> I just wasn't into it and the guy just had sex with me until he was done
Now, just now, he finally feels like a woman. Top kek, and sweet irony.

Science is the study of reality, being anti-science means being anti-reality. You wouldn't know what you call reality on this subject without science.

Being anti-science for political correctness is one of the biggest problems today. Even some "scientists" are becoming anti-science, that's the worst.

Biology states that XY humans have genitals known as penises
We call humans with XY chromosomes "male"
Deviations from this rule are non-existent as chimera have multiple sets of DNA and therefore aren't just XY and truly intersex people also do not have are not XY.
Am I missing doing here? This is what I learned in college.

>male genitals
>don't listen to science

>global warming
>why don't you believe science?

That photo disgusts me on a deep level and makes me want the day of the rope.

>The tranny movement is the biggest threat to western progression

If you'll believe anything, you'll believe everything.

You have the value of old shit. Now provide an additional argument other than your opinion.

Which box do I tick to get my twatter verified thingo when I sign up? Looks like any retard with a keyboard can get one, I can be wrong about things just like this dude.

Science isn't the study of reality, that would make it philosophical, and it is not philosophical at all. It is the analysis of real phenomena.

She's just shifting the burden of proof. Our classifications have served us well for millenia and if you want to change it you're the one who better bring overwhelming scientific evidence.

>i like talking out of my ass like an edgy pretentious 13 year old: the post
You need to be 18 years old to post on this site