Trump YES! Deport those Europeans!

Approximately 440,000 of the 11 million illegal immigrants in the US are of Irish descent, according to the Migration Policy Institute, the AP reported.

Large numbers of people from various other European countries are seeing a high deportation rate so far this year, including British citizens, Russians, Poles, Romanians and Bulgarians. These countries accounted for the most deportations last year, according to the study. Romanians are the largest European group in the US being sent back to their original country so far this year according to the AP.

irish?

Don't care what color they are, if they don't have permission to legally reside in the US, kick their asses out.

And we all know that way more spics are here illegally and are getting kicked out.

Fair enough, am I supposed to be upset?

Right because this was never about race.

You have to go back.

Keep the Irish and Brits, don't really care about kicking the slavs out tbqhwy

>British citizens
Pakis and niggers
>Russians
Caucus muslims and jews
>Romanians
Gypos

I see nothing wrong with this

"Illegal immigration" is a red herring. Non-whites can come here legally in droves and it would still be disastrous.

And then when Germany tries to deport an American, the American gov cries and curses all the time.

That's some antique farm equipment, not an American.

Kick em all out

Irish need to go like all the other illegals. If America never had any Irish or jews this country would still be awesome.

this desu

>(((Europeans)))

Irish people basically pioneered the whole "feel sorry for the poor immigrant" meme. They turned out OK-ish in the end at least compared to a lot of groups, but it's still unfortunately the case that a lot of the bullshit surrounding immigration started with the Irish.

>(((Europeans)))

Its almost always a passport of convenience that they got to sneak in under the radar

Send them all back.
>Send them all back.
Send them all back
>Send them all back

This is good news.

We are experiencing another economic boom and its better if you send us white people to fill the jobs rather than mexicans or muslims.

Thanks US.

No prob.

>asylum

Sounds like the US wants him back, and the weasel is trying to prevent it.

Desertion is a pretty serious crime, I'm sure the military wants to get him back so they can throw him in prison for a few years.

Blame England, they occupied the country and forced them off the land.

>1800 Ireland join UK
>50 years later half have to leave for US etc.
>Ireland fight for independance and eventualy get it
>no more mass emigration from Ireland

>le Irish immigrant meme for next 100 years

sounds like he was going to get court marshaled

If they're illegal then they're illegal. Fuck off libcuck, Sup Forums always respects borders.

Its kind of crazy in Ireland right now. People are flooding into the country. I have never seen the streets so full of people. Another 440,000 people is going to make things insane.

>Irish need to go like all the other illegals.
Ok there, mate. You hand out citizenship to non-white babies like sweets on Halloween... but you get rallied up about the Irish overstaying visas?

Its our little secret ;)

That doesn't even rhyme man

If they're white, then why should they even have to ask permission from the government? Why not have an open door policy?

With Irish you flourish.

Trump has proposed easier legal immigration path for Christian/European immigrants, and less refugees and other brown immigrants... just saying.

BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW REEEEEEEEEEE

God you fucks are dense.

AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

DEGENERATE EUROPEAN LIBTARDS CAN GO SUBVERT AND DESTROY THEIR OWN COUNTRIES

This. Illegal Immigrants don't just apply to Mexicans and Central Americans.

Isn't this because the British Pound has basically gone belly up and is now not worth more than Pakistani toilet paper?

ILLEGALS GET OUT

this

We're onto you fenian, we've ALWAYS been onto you. Day of the Peel soon.

Makes taking a trip to Britainistan more affordable

could do with a few more Irish up north place is fuckin filled with poles and roma.

Begorrah! 'tis like another potato famine

>Trump has proposed easier legal immigration path for Christian/European immigrants, and less refugees and other brown immigrants... just saying.

You will never get it through Congress. Only way to make immigration from Europe easier is by signing TTIP and putting some type of easier free movement thing in there like with Canada/NAFTA.

You're missing the point. The entire reason I, and a lot of other people, supported deportation was because it would get rid of a lot of brown people. Deporting whites is missing the forest for the trees.

Looks like Mr.52% will now be Mr.45%

i think we have a lot of USAs overstaying as well they are the biggest group refused entry at the border so likely we have thousands of them bcause they are arrogant cunts

I like you, friend.

fuck off gordon you fat fuck

kek thanks, was looking for this.

GO GO TRUMP! DEPORT WHITES! 40% WHITE IN 2040

What about all the ordinary Irish and British so called "illegals" they deported. America rolling in spics. The Turmpster is getting a little carried away. We though he was for the white pride.

>going to the UK
I live next door. I can get there for 50 quid and I have never been.

The most un-racist comment I read all day....

Why is Trump deporting the whitest immigrants, but my Calofirnia is still full of mexicans?

He should get his priorities straight

Well then you're supporting it for the wrong reasons. Anyone who is illegal and doesn't pay taxes are a drain on the system. And illegals that do pay taxes had to steal an SSN and somebody else's identity to do it, which causes its own problems.

Various federal departments under the executive branch are the ones who decide how many get in, who gets in, etc. I'm sure liberals would fight him every step of the way, but Trump has a great deal of authority to mold and enforce immigration policy.

White or not and Irish myself - Eire is calling them back home and make a wall with Ireland and they gonna pay

so? the illegal whites arent causing problems why kick them out?

you civic nationalists are obnoxious

we can address white illegals when the nonwhites are all gone, k?

FEAST
E
A
S
T

>Anyone who is illegal and doesn't pay taxes are a drain on the system.
I couldn't give less of a shit about economics. Demographics are what actually matters.

>he thinks commiefornia isn't rightful mexican clay

you gtfo off my land jonny wilcuck

Good. Fuck them for breaking our laws.

have nothing against it
but I think the americans should keep the irish because they're not really worse than the normal americans who all come from europe anyway.

Deport all these mother fuckers

We should only accept young 18-34 attractive foreign women that weigh less than 160 lbs and we Americans will repopulate our country very quickly

>it's another 50% tells us who is white episode

I guess Ireland and others need more Whites anyway.. And they should have come legally.

>11 million illegal immigrants

Why do they keep parroting this number?

>he would rather have a shitty all white slavic country like pooland instead of an ethnically diverse, successful country like the jewsa

how do we know there true european they could be gypsies for all we know

>Various federal departments under the executive branch are the ones who decide how many get in, who gets in, etc
Nope, it is all based on the law. You cannot just override the law just because you are part of the executive gov. There are limits on all types of visas and criteria the executive has to apply.

If you aren't an american you need to GTFO period.

>Why do they keep parroting this number?
There is no real number they got. Apparently it could be anything between 9 million and 17 million according to what I read.

Oh no, please stop deporting our beloved potato niggers

>"Romanians"
Gypsys kicked out then. And OP is trying to bring this as a bad thing?

Who wouldn't kick the gyps out?

"""""""Europeans"""""""

Bet they are like Turkish niggers and escaped muslims

wtf i love diversity now

The only illegals we want are the sex slaves, everyone else gtfo

i've never seen a gypsy, they're probably prostitues instead

They can find the Europeans, they have businesses or are freelance professionals.

>And illegals that do pay taxes had to steal an SSN and somebody else's identity to do it, which causes its own problems.
ITIN.

Keep fucking going you bunch of dirty mongrel fucks. Push your descent into Rhodesia even faster. I bet after Trump's term you'll be 45% white at best.

>i've never seen a gypsy
Consider yourself lucky

Every amerimutt has some nigger blood in them, you don't get to say who's white, subhuman.

There is no american people.
>You have to be american
Truely this means nothing in the case of the US. You slaughtered the origional american people. 15% of your population are descended from slaves and they hate your nation. Now the whites are being made a minority out of economic convenience.

Ireland has a people. India has a people. China has a people. Switzerland has a people. People who can say the land is theirs both lawfully and spiritually.

except thats also not true

the skills america likes are oil industrial/medical/comp sci

and of those only medical need stay, the others work offshore most of the time.

>implying niggers were ever American

Imagine counting Hispanics and Arabs as white.

These comics are... disturbing.

What do you mean by people? Irishmen, or shitskins?

Yes come back to europe goys we need more meat when the civil war starts. JewSA is lost

Are they calling muslims Europeans now?

European women mostly. They love to travel.

You're part asian though
You're a slave race of the british.

>British citizens
This does not have to mean Europeans, it could be anything from achmed to jamal to zlobodan.

Germany is 92% white. 80% Germanic, 92% white, mate. You can look it up on the extremely detailed 2016 immigration background report on the gov's website. Under US definitions of whiteness we are even 97% white.

Nope. Asians are part finno ugric

If you're in a country illegally you're blocking up the system for those who apply honestly, putting a strain on resources in the country you illegally live in and generally are the scum of the earth.