YASSS END 'MUH SPORTZ'

SLAY QUEEN YAS

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1342?q={"search":["municipal bonds"]}&r=2

'Slay Queen' is the worst normie phrase, prove me wrong

There is literally nothing wrong with this

These subsidies are literally under 0.01% of what our taxes, yet the fucking cucks who demand we end them (because jocks who bullied me in school liked sports :(((( ) are perfectly fine with spending a quarter on our taxes on lazy chimps who refuse to work.

I know I want it to happen. Push it.

that's a really good idea, if clubs can spend millions on athletes then they don't need government welfare

*of what our taxes go to

of our taxes*

so many mistakes fuggg

>prove me wrong
Okay
I stand with Israel

>spend taxes on both sports and musea
>everyone happy

You can't prove wrong a natural law, user. It is one of the worst phrases ever to be bestowed upon the masses. I heard it in real life once, I think.

>Being for big government
>needing money fo 'dem programs

What's wrong with you?

No subsidies for anything is the correct answer.

Sport is so 20th century. We play videogames now

I agree, I fucking still have to pay taxes on a dumbass niggeregg stadium.

Haha you sure showed the local businesses this would help support.

i hate sports so i dont give a shit

Spending is a tax

>tfw i want to eliminate both

welfare bux are here to stay unfortunately. It's a way to keep the bottom feeders placid and contained.

The purpose of this bill is more for show than actual effect. It's small but sends a message.

We shouldn't be funding either of them

>he watches niggerball

You won't though. This was proposed by Corey Booker, the king of niggerbux. This money will go directly into giving some fat lazy mammy with 7 kids 0.07$ more in foodstamps. I'd rather spend it on sportsball stadiums that at least create jobs.

>don't try to cut welfare goy it's here to stay
>but DO cut programs that might create jobs for whites to "send a message'

>slay queen

why do you promote the whole sale murder of innocent gays OP?

I only watch soccer, tennis, and hockey. The whitest sports basically.

Your logic is severely flawed. The less we spend, the less we need to tax. Simple as that

Go drink your bud light and gorge on your chicken wings while your wife is out cheating on you

god damn that is an ugly stadium

W-what?

>end federal subsidies for arenas where fat white men worship black men running around on a field of grass while gangbanging young white cheerleaders in the locker room

Why would you not support this? American sports is completely cucked.

>posts Tony (((Kornheiser)))
This is bait, right?

>Its okay if I'm a leech, cuz its sports bro

That's just not fucking true at all, tax rates have nothing to do with spending. That's how deficits and surpluses happen. This won't fix the debt at all, it's just for democrats to spite middle america and allocate the money to niggers. I'm not even saying this is the best way to spend the money (believe me, it isn't) but what the democrats are trying to do is so obviously fucking worse. This money will go from construction workers and business men to single mothers raising the next generation of criminals.

Good. Now fat American virgins cant watch niggers play sports.

Whats the problem?

We should have done this a while ago.
We should ban all state funding while we're at it.

muh bread n circuses a bloo bloo

So? If the middle American tards get off their fat asses, if they're interrupted watching football maybe they'll stop being so useless and complacent.

> "Elect" "leader".
> Slashes hundreds of millions of dollars from infrastructure and education from budget.
> Does set aside 500 million dollars for construction of stadium in a non-bid contract for Goldschmidt Investments to subcontract out another college sports stadium
> Wonder why America keeps going further to shit every year.

enjoy your niggerball

I'm a sports fan and I agree with this. Fucking owners reap hundreds of millions from these teams, they should pony up for their own stadiums, fuck