It's funny how all these women in the alt-right movement talk about preserving the white race but none of them have any...

It's funny how all these women in the alt-right movement talk about preserving the white race but none of them have any kids. They just tell everyone else what they should do.

Plus this chick is a curry jew

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy_14/status/887456034922668032
archive.is/lR4DH
archive.is/SKQJz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone got more egg-boi images?
Shit cracks me up.

And yet they've still probably done more to promote a good message than you have

Best meme since MAINSTREAM METEOR

THAS RITE

>none of them have any kids
They have plenty of manchildren beta orbiting them. This sorts of counts as having children.

So she's supposed to have a kid to get street cred with you?

she's jewish and indian, but nothing she says is untrue.

This shit gets posted in every one of these e-celeb threads. Also it gets posted in the comments in every lauren southern video. This is neither new nor exciting. Fist yourself OP

>Fist yourself OP
On it with the camera already.

What's the black dot? Isn't that a pirate thing?

If Tara is a curry jew, the queen is one also. Just look at this.

UNCANNY

Yes, pirates are wanted by the cops.

Give me the QRD on the dot?

So she'll age like shit too? No wonder she's begging for shekels now.

best one since DAHNALD, easily

What? You expect an 80 yearold woman to still be attractive? Are you some kind of prevert?

I know for a fact the (((Windsors))) have Jewish blood in them, not sure about Indian but considering Britain's historical ties to the subcontinent, plus the resemblance to Tara, it wouldn't shock me.

Brb gonna delete my Ancient Ass folder.

maybe they will when they get married eventually

maybe women with kids can't risk speaking out against the establishment

Probably. They definitely have some jewish/indian mix noses but Tara is white enough and marrying a WASP American so the undesirable genes will be gone soon.

It's funny how easy it is to spot leftypol subhumans like you who will surely hang first on the day of the rope

That's a good way to create crypto jews.

She looks full kike.

>young alt right e-celeb doesn't have a kid yet

Well once they do, do you think they will keep making videos and what not? Do you have any kids? It's a lot of work. It really cute into your YouTube and video game time, and she's not going to breastfeed while banting. Also possible she can't have kids. That happens sometimes y'know.

Eh, if they pass the nuremburg test then it doesn't really matter.

They are going through a fairly massive change of mentality, ie being red pilled. It takes time to change, you don't decide you're alt right over night and start pumping out kids. Many have boyfriends/husbands afaik, and will likely get children sooner or later. I don't see this as hypocracy. I know this because I'm the same myself. I want a family now but that includes getting a home, fix a bunch of other stuff, which I have now done. I don't have kids yet, but i have started actually dating, only "right wing" women, and I am confident I will have a child before 2 years from now (36 yo btw). I think these gals will too.

>crypto jews

what the fuck is that?

Anyways, she is legitimately 1 - 3 percent jewish. Most americans and probably some of you have that ashkenazi in you.

What raises the question is why did Tara try pulling the generational holocaust survivor card?

twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy_14/status/887456034922668032

maybe thats the reason why she should be labelled a jew more than anything. Not because of her 1 percent blood.

Nice

Spaces

Bro.

It's hard to

read

otherwise.

that's legitimately how my browser formats this shit

fucking christ i need to clear the plugins google chrome has installed on this

The Windors are direct descendants of Muhammad as well

All the royal families and elite classes are related and mixed with each other (including jews) I think the exception to this are the East Asians elites who don't mix with Westerners

You have to be very careful about these women in our movement. They will be the first to sell us out, like women have always done. They need to be tested and refined before any form of procreation takes place.

Women are not supposed to be political.
It starts bringing a social aspect to what's normally an issue-based system.

>be redpilled man
>teach at liberal university
>can't be conservative else fired

>be redpilled girl
>go to university
>cant be conservative or will get expelled

you are a fucking idiot

Anyone who starts an e-celeb post should be perma banned.
Sage

No matter who the woman is you can't isolate the two. Politics influences social conditions and vice-versa, they are not mutually exclusive. Women aren't the most important thing at the moment.

lauren just turned 22. if she's 26+ and still shows no indication of having kids then come back.

That chick is 22? Holy shit I thought she was at least 28

i dont know alot about richard spencer actually. i only recently learned of him. why is his head shaped like an egg though? is this normal or is it some genetic disorder? i don't think that his fashy haircut makes it any better. he should perhaps grow out his hair a big longer so as to accommodate for the football shape of the head.

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppp

goyim,
christian vs muslims

don't see the jew freemason puppets playing you. christians and muslims are running shit, the the jewry, wake up goyim

I give good advice, but I don't follow it. My excuse is that I'm an idiot. What is yours?

>women doing shit for attention
almonds activated

If anything this is actually a good thing as it means that the right wing is becoming popular enough that a market for male attention has formed. Some of the dumb whores pretending to be (((alt right))) are getting pretty close to full on white nationalism.

Evalion is pregnant.

that is because the alt-right is a jewish operation to infiltrate&subvert the right-wing movements to their own benefit

do not follow alt-kike personalities. do not associate with alt-kike followers.

I'll take one for the team and shoot my white load inside Tara McCarthy, Brittany Pettibone, Lauren Southern, and Rageafterstorm.

Name a single person in the right-wing who is not a subverter

Pol white knights a YT skank again.

>not buying thotservative books
>not white knighting for thotentitarians
>being against thotposting
>not advertising "right wing" thots' youtube channels
>not being a part of a degenerate celeb/drama culture
>not giving away thotreon shekels
>not being a massive pleb

SHILL!

I prefer the DESIGNATION of Poo Jew.

There's a thread about these whores cashing out on your ideology everyday. You are being raided to death. Who's the next white girl to fawn over?

Why don't you lead by example? You know, since you're such a bitch and all.

I would marry poo in the loo Tara.

i don't know, and i don't want to know. the movement is seriously stagnating because of these thot scrubs and their watered down shit content for plebs.

I was in a chat group with a lot of chad nationalists

Then one of them got involved with some roastie who is 'sympathetic to the cause' an suddenly the following things propped up: 1. rules to moderate what people were talking, 2. enforced 'politeness' by calling someone out whenever they'd speak up and people were having a previous conversation

Needless to say, it's gonna go to shit. You're absolutely right

i've had a similar experience with a mixed race dune coon thot joining the group.
suddenly it was extreme political correctness, boring, vapid and stupid discussion. then it died out completely when the thot wasn't in to orbit around.

pathetic.

>the movement is seriously stagnating because
No it isn't.

Happens way too often.

that is because the alt-right is a jewish operation to infiltrate&subvert the right-wing movements to their own benefit

do not follow alt-kike personalities. do not associate with alt-kike followers. I dont understand. Can you explain ?

Show me some metrics. What's the traffic like for "your movement" and what effect has the rise of "e-celebs" had on it. can you show any correlation between them and a negative effect on "your movement"

Not all 20s dress like sluts.

And not all 20s look like mid-30s.

>lauren thotern
>brittany thottibone
>gypsy mcjewthot
etc

associating with them and their audience has caused it to move towards the left, should be obvious unless you're new. i don't know if stagnating is the right word for it, but i'd rather not have the movement have its values diluted for it to be more inclusive, and i very much favour quality over quantity.

kekistan could be a good example if they weren't literal liberals. but if plebs take over this movement with their numbers, as it appears to be happening, they won't fuck off like cuckistanis. i prefer not have it all implode because of impatience.

What the fuck are you talking about? All of those girls are more right-wing than the male e-celebs on Youtube like Sargon/PJW/Computing Forever

>associating with them and their audience has caused it to move towards the left
Show me some metrics. If they've caused "your movement" to move towards the left then you should be able to show some corellation that "your movement" is gravitating to them

Found the Finnish white knight again.

look who is again...

Not an argument.

There are two possibilities. Either people from your movement are gravitating to them or their audience is gravitating to you but having an effect on the message.

Both of these situations suggest there is a problem with "your movment", your leadership, your message, and all over you just being a bit shit if that is happening so either you're leftists/retards trying to stem the rise of the right wing or you're a bunch of fucking idiots who thinks the moment they're gone everyone who pays them any mind will start yelling 14/88 gas the kikes.

>blacks are very very stupid patreon.com/basedwoman
have some standards. this content is absolute shit. the youtubers you listed aren't far right, i don't give a fuck about them or their low quality garbage videos.
>being more inclusive
>not a swing towards the left
fuck you for having me browse this thot's twitter

Lauren is not a spokeperson for any movement and she doesn't call herself alt-right. So how the fuck has she brought the alt-right more to the left at all? Why do you think the only people who have a problem with her are retarded anons on Sup Forums, why don't actual WN figures like Millennial Woes and others never attack her?

>lauren thotern

What does that have to do with "your movement". Show me some metrics, if you're claiming it's having an effect on "your movement" then you should be able to show either a rise or fall in it and if there is a rise then show me how the new arrivals have effected your message.

So far i'm not seeing much evidence other than autistic hyperbole about about women and 'beta orbiters'.

>Rageafterstorm.
blowing a load inside a bisexual would be pretty cool.

archive.is/lR4DH
archive.is/SKQJz

by bringing in degenerate cucked shit and idiots like you who happily associate these thots with the far-right.

"my movement"? fuck off. go back 10 years and see for yourself where the far-right has degenerated since.

fuck yourself for making these shit threads. are you ban evading or are the mods seriously not doing anything anymore?

and you are a LARPing shill pretending to not be a disgusting Shariablue faggot.

Kill yourself, for the good of your nation and race.

SpergSocs like you are the biggest cancer of the right. Go back to circlejerking with the other dysgenic retards on Daily Stormer.

Nice rebuttal of his rebuttal.

Pitiful shariablue performance, as usual.

these pics are so hilariously retarded

>dumbshit shill replying to the wrong finn
masterful autism
>but we must be inclusive and tolerant!
>we must be compromising in our values and more understanding to total plebs
you're a leftist twat.
>implying i'm a nazi
k

>"my movement"? fuck off. go back 10 years and see for yourself where the far-right has degenerated since.
If the "far right" can be subverted by a trio women in their 20s making videos in their house then all i'm left wondering is wtf are you actually doing? If these are the ramblings of someone actually involved in the far right and not some leftist trying to sow discord amongst the right then shouldn't you be doing something else than sperging out on Sup Forums

>can't argue without resorting to strawman

kys

Once again, no values have been compromised.

there once was a group, that had no name
with great skill they took over the right wing game
cuckservatives dropping, it got too scary
so hillary gave you a label and now you're all fairies

>so hillary gave you a label

Hillary did no such thing.

yes you've made this thread ten times today you assblasted antifa cunt

it has a lot to do with american election and the tsunami of newfags who are willing to, or too stupid to tolerate this cancer. since then this type of spinelessness has been normalised.
the "label" is much older, googling helps

>hey Sup Forums, these women...
>thread proceeds to turn into nothing but lauren southern
You guys aren't being discreet at all

yes she did. google trends prove that no one was using the term to describe themselves, until hillarys speech
yet jeb bush was destroyed long before hillarys speech, clearly the alt right is a very small part of a much larger phenomenon

just report them every time, and ignore