>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul23
>Tiger forces within 40km of Dez with major gains in s. raqqa governate
>Syrian army and Hezbollah crush terrorists at Lebanese border- liberate Jorud Flitah
>Operation towards Suknah ongoing, Hilltops in t-3 station liberated.
>Hezbollah military media: Large military groups of nusra raise 6 white flags signalling surrender
*Unconfirmed: SAA on verge of entering DeZ Gov from S Raqqa
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham and join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia
>REPORTS:Israel to build new field hospital to treat militants in occupied part of the Golan Heights

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImYeCdHveJc
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/23-july-hayat-tahrir-alsham-seizes-most-of-the-bases-and
sana.sy/en/?p=110607
sana.sy/en/?p=110596
youtu.be/wCqCnLjSx7M
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs5NTHYNzEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some news via SAbro & Penguinbro

>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East

Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

ASSAD WILL WIN!

DEATH TO ASSAD
DEATH TO SYRIA
DEATH TO HEZBOLLAH
DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAQ
DEATH TO QATAR
DEATH TO ALGERIA
DEATH TO PAKISTAN
DEATH TO PALESTINE
DEATH TO FINLAND
DEATH TO CANADA
DEATH TO SLOVENIA
DEATH TO BRAZIL
DEATH TO AUSTRALIA
DEATH TO CROATIA
DEATH TO SERBIA
DEATH TO SOUTH AFRICA
DEATH TO POLAND
DEATH TO COLOMBIA
DEATH TO AUSTRIA
DEATH TO GERMANY
DEATH TO /SG/

>134677145

ARABIC translation pls!!

@BBassem7 3 hours ago
VERY SIGNIFICANT!
Former Free Syrian Army leader (friend of US ex-ambassador @fordrs58 ) admits US directly aided AlQaeda with its program

Thanks, Brazilian Baker!

>The Liberation of Raqqa, as with the liberation of Mosul, is not the end. It is actually the start of the process.
youtube.com/watch?v=ImYeCdHveJc

Looks like the Coalition is gon be staying for a long time

>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden

The absolute madman shitposting

Gut gemaimait, mein Kamerad.

oy vey! who could guessed that

checked & np ebin! be careful bc at end of threads we are getting kiked with a fake baker.

Jews are "white" while fucking up POCs themselves, then they go and turn POCs against real white people then all the sudden Jews aren't white.

that number for march to aleppo aint working, plus, dont they update their maps?

I noticed.
>NatSoc flag

Cлaвa Poccиcкaя Импepия и Cлaвa Poccия и Cлaвa Hoвopoccия! Peвий тeпepь coлдaт Poccийcкoй Apмии!

Ashkenazim are a minority of Jews.

>HTS took over Jisr ash Shugur
>second biggest city in Idlib province (afaik)

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/23-july-hayat-tahrir-alsham-seizes-most-of-the-bases-and

They still got a 50€ donation 5 days ago, weird.
Welp thanks for trying I guess.

Also, my internet is wonky. The provider said my whole region is affected. I might be offline when need for bread arises!

Hey guys! What's your bet on when ISIS will be dead in Syria? Will they be extinct by the end of 2017? What about the whole civil war, when do you think it will end?

sry bro
i was so looking forward that you send some hezzy buddies towards them

>US say it'll stop it's support for rebel groups
>HTS goes into rampage mode

If Ahrar vanishes because they get their ass kicked by HTS, does that mean that there are no more 'moderates' for the west to support?
The whole thing sounds like the US stopped to want to remove Assad through the civil war/FSA.

>when do you think it will end?

Believe me kiddo, I defeated the USSR in HoI4 easily, never even lost a battle (on Very Hard Mode btw) thanks to the fact I out-manouvered their slow but effective peasant formations. Want to know who has maxed out every single city in HoI4? That would be me. Want to know who owns every single province except one? Me again. And I could take that province whenever I want to. I have 40 armies (full veterancy btw) surrounding it on all sides, but I'm just biding my time, invading now and then to defeat their pitiful army and then withdrawing again to see them attempt to regain their morale from the ashes. Assad would do well to take a piece of advice or two from a guy like me.

hey man, you like this?

LONG LIVE TRUMP AND THE KURDS

>R O J A V A

>40 kilometers to DeZ

they wont be extinct. They will become a lowkey millitia with no land control like pre 2011 iraq.

Oi m8 can you translate this pic

Why does the SAA not use tactics to lure ISIS /HTS convoys to D E S I G N A T E D kill zones? Pic related tactic is perfect for the desert, replacing the 88s with ATGMs. This was used by the Afrika korps in North Africa.

also, due to lebanon being a middle east country, the lebanese moukhabarat, and shit i would rather not get involved that much with anything related to syria.

>Lybia
>Middle east

when will this boring war end

noice

Pill time!

Yes!

Ok. Thanks for the warning!

Will making more of these help us make more gainz?

I have been drunk in the countryside all the weekend

WHAT
THE
FUCK
did I miss?

>not Assad
>white

It never end they will just shift to insurgency like in iraq. Car and suicide bombings every day

>Reuters: Iran and Iraq sign accord to boost military cooperation

Of course!
Just getting some pics without doxxing yourself would have been the best.
But if those cunts are too lazy to keep their shit updated there is no helping it.

TITS

TOO

BIG

YOU

FUCKING

WEEB

McCain´s cancer just grew another millimeter.

would you make it first post next thread?
Or does Syrias flag come first?

>did I miss?
My ego inflating.

They wont become extinct anytime soon. They will start an insurgency and go full juba the sniper.

well, my benis gains blood with it. So in some way, yes

maybe

Btw there is a blackout on the tigers/tribal forces advances.
Expect large swathes of land captured without much explanation

gainz™

GAINZ (in you own pic)
large scale attack on west damascus (province) pocket near lenanese border (SAA+Hezbollah)
Rebel infighting in Idlib (HTS winning of course)

Ma'adan soon.

HTS eliminating/swallowing Ahrar is better for SAA interests. We know that the FSA are terrorists, but if the main opposition group in Syria is HTS the Western media cant keep their narrative.

top: money and weapons didnt divide the advancement to the HQ room of Ahn Quiraj and co with american orders. their support stopped to our benifit/advantage.

bottom: the american support wasn't in favor to the rebels today, but it was to confuse(read screw them over) during aide from the accountants on the revolution that became mercs and supporters of AQ between them.

wouldn't mind some one else proof reading this btw.

What do you mean that's not Assad Carlos?

Idlib is fully captured by HTS now

thanks senpai

Assad silenced all communications on how far the frontline has advanced, and launched a major offensive. As far as we know, the main Army has already entered Deir ez-Zor governorate.

Mom get the camera!!

HERE IS SOME NEWS
=================
sana.sy/en/?p=110607

>Army establishes full control over Jroud Fleiteh in al-Qalamoun al-Gharabi

Damascus Countryside, SANA-Army units, in cooperation with the Lebanese resistance and Internal Security Forces, established full control over Jroud Fleiteh in al-Qalamoun al-Gharabi area in Damascus Countryside after eliminating the last gatherings of Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist organization in it.

In a press statement from Taliet al-Karra that has been cleared of Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists, a field commander of the Syrian Arab Army said that the front line of Jabhat al-Nusra has been broken during the past 24 hours by heroes of the Syrian Army and the resistance, adding that all Jroud Fleiteh and part of Jroud Arsal are were cleared of Jabaht al-Nusra and that the army units became in a direct confrontation with the terrorists of ISIS in Halimat Qara about 3 km of Taliet al-Karra.

He added that the joint military operation of the army and the resistance ended up with having control of an area of 36 square kilometer and eliminating more than 70 terrorists from Jabhat al-Nusra as well as destroying their dens and equipment, while the rest of them fled away.

The field commander affirmed that army units will continue their operations as part of their national mission to eradicate terrorism wherever it is found on Syrian soil.

In turn, an officer from the Internal Security Forces said that Special Task Units in the Interior Ministry participated along with the Syrian Arab Army in its operations to defeat terrorists of Jabhat al-Nusra in Jroud Fleiteh, adding that the army also established control over the hills of al-Karra, al-Shajara, Taliet al-Burkan, al-Qala’a, Shaabit al-Qala’a.

He said that morale of the army fighters is high and they continue to carry out their duties in a high combat spirit until eliminating terrorists in all Syrian territory.

nah dude thing is i wanted to go but after seeing that the phone didnt work, i explained to my parents and after a long unnecessary argument i said i wont go, and they kinda have a point, they just like to drill it deep , i don't like to disrespect and cross my parents words. one of the duties of islam that i believe in.

What i mean is that if you're not Assad you can't be white, faggot. You have not caught the joke (i'm pointing that Assad is white)

Not even Pro-Assad, but he needs to invade Idlib already and get rid of that al-Qaeda pocket and end the war.

MORE NEWS
==========

sana.sy/en/?p=110596

>Army destroys ISIS hideouts in Deir Ezzor, establishes control over areas in Homs countryside

Provinces, SANA – The Syrian Air Force destroyed ISIS terrorists’ hideouts in Deir Ezzor in strikes that targeted their positions and gatherings during the past few hours.

SANA’s reporter said that army units clashed with ISIS terrorists at the southern outskirts of Deir Ezzor city and at the vicinity of the Airport, killing or injuring many of the terrorists.

The reporter pointed out that the clashes were coincided with airstrikes on the hills located to the south of the city where a vehicle equipped with a machinegun and a number of hideouts were destroyed.

On a relevant note, a young man set fire to an ISIS media center in al-Hattla village to the north of Deir Ezzor city, according to local sources.

The sources confirmed that the terrorist nicknamed “Abu Torab” who was the “administration official” ISIS in al-Bogheilia and Ayash areas and the terrorist Othman Sultan who was the head of al-Quoria media center have escaped.

The sources also confirmed that the terrorist Saleh Mohammad al-Khleif, a senior security member of ISIS, has also escaped to the eastern countryside, taking huge sums of money with him.

Homs

Meanwhile, units of the army established control over a number of strategic points and hills to the north of al-Hil oil field in Palmyra countryside and killed a number of ISIS terrorists.

ALSO
++++

SOCOM: Policing the World
youtu.be/wCqCnLjSx7M

Spec Op Command greyhair talking about his big penis. If you listen between the lines, he tells a tale of lack of coordination, exposes long term socom presence in Syria (destabilising of course ) etc.

Worth a listen if u got nothing else.

>i don't like to disrespect and cross my parents words.
Good man

after deir ezzor and sukhna my friend.

Lul
Suck a dick, terrorist supporter.

The Age of Arabs is over.

The Time of the Kurd has come.

I don't support FSA.

thought it was a chick

who the hell are you?

>R O J A V A

The Syrian revolution will never end. The Syrian people have made clear that they want Assad to go. Assad MUST go.

Long live Free Syria
Allahu Akbar

Is there any european here that can tell me if it's legal to buy snus online and import it ? it's illegal to sell snus in france and i would like to get my hands on some

man, i bet the fabulous tiger and the beast will start killing isis to this song, cuz lets face it, the SAA really needs to get its dick wet right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs5NTHYNzEA

Before revolution

>Syria-neutral
>Iraq-with americans
>Iran-not really a important power
>Turkey-100% with NATO

After revolutions

>Syria-100% with Iran and Russia
>Iraq-more and more with Iran
>Iran becomes a regional power
>Turkey-more and more with Russia
>Hezbollah military rising

Pffff HAHAHA

>he havn't realized that cutting of the SDF/YPG in northern syria is much more important in long term

It's legal in Germany.

First take out their intellectuals, then the grunts and finally take their lands.

BIJI SEROK APO

i'm a dude, want proof?

I´d be surprised if it´s not legal anywhere in the EU.

this is not Sup Forums you algerian faggot

It's not. last I know it's illegal everywhere in the EU except Sweden. But you can order it online.

the packaged one ?
here in france i can only fing the unpackaged loose snus

>thought it was a chick
Dont know anything about that
Also hi moroccobro

SOCOM perspective of Peshmerga

>Not very impressed. talked a good talk. but not up to it when the fighting started.

don't you have some 3azzi cock to please ?

Does Assad even fight the SDF?

you can buy it at the store?
what are you talking about???

>Not even Pro-Assad
>FSA flag
>hasn't realized that Idlib was always an al-Qaeda pocket
Stay sad. Assad doesn't take orders from rats like you.

gotcha!

nope