Why do Mexicans identify with the Aztecs if they were BTFO by the Spanish and other indigenous groups?

Why do Mexicans identify with the Aztecs if they were BTFO by the Spanish and other indigenous groups?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UnidosUS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Because they're retarded. I don't know how you've missed it up to this point but most brown people are

So they can pretend to have the highest level of victim points: Indigenous Americans.

Are mexindians brown or red?

Because Aztecs were civilized.

Because they are cucks who subconsciously yearn for bleaching, but reject it.

Because that is their only link to 'greatness', even if it's nonsense, they will still cling to the past 'glories'.

They wern't as sad as a lot of other wogs
Some pre colonial spics had written languages, calendars and were metal workers

Sure, but modern mexicans don't have that much in common with aztecs. Any traces of aztecs is probably so diluted that it won't make any difference for them.

They don't though, stop listening to liberal "Mexicans" who grew up in the states.

Real Mexicans worship spaniards and their skin. That's why almost every famous Mexican looks more like a Spaniard and not an indios.

because aztecs were white invaders who consolidated local tribes and were overthrown by Rome.

>Why do Mexicans identify with the Aztecs if they were BTFO by the Spanish and other indigenous groups?
I hate it when retards ask questions or make statements like this, lots of retards on Sup Forums do the same

What do you mean by 'Mexicans' identify with the Aztecs?
Are you talking about 100% of Mexicans? Most of us? Or just asking why some do it?

Now answer why being defeated at some point during history makes Aztecs unsuitable as culture you can identify with

>Why do Mexicans identify with the Aztecs
Says who?

Ungrateful!!!

It's inarguably pretty common, which is actually a shame since most of the natives in the region were from tribes being subjugated by the Aztecs, rather than from the Aztecs.

I don't have any strong feelings towards one option or the other, I just don't see why OP is so asshurt about some Mexicans liking Aztec culture, most people who are vocal about that kind of stuff just do it to fill gaps in their personality and give the appearance of being cultured

It's WE WUZ but mestizo version

La Raza does it make them being the majority of socal New Mexico southern Arizona a large chunk of Clark county Nevada and the majority of western and southern Texas known

Because inferiority complex and desire to bring down to same level everyone else. Aryans are humble because they want to progress

Prove to us that 'la raza' is a popular ideal between Mexicans in the US or Mexico, using only hard data and objectivity. Prove that at least 1 in 3, or 1 in 5, or 1 in 10 Mexicans identify with this shit.

Personally I've never heard of it until I saw that shit on Sup Forums, it's a stormfag boogeyman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UnidosUS

>......is the United States's largest Latino nonprofit advocacy organization.

>the fact the KKK exists proves that a good chunk of whites are racist
Did you even read my post, dumbass?