youtube.com/watch?v=OnevZ5P56_M&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

Please be real

CLAIM :They were baked
FACTCHECK: False
TRUTH: They were refried.

Go on Drudge. It's very real.

Actual article is disappointing but only a little.

I would give Drudge some shekels if he changed the headline from "baked" to "refried". It would make leftist heads explode.

>8 found dead in trailer at San Antonio Walmart - Homeland Security working with SAPD

thats the most illegal mexican headline i could imagine this weekend

Kek!

Madman

>Officials said it was a refrigerated trailer but the air conditioning wasn't working. Experts estimate the temperature inside the closed-in trailer could have reached dangerous levels; at just 80 degrees outside, the temperature inside a closed vehicle can reach 115 degrees in a half hour

arent refrigerated trailers airtight?

>Around 6:30 a.m. Sunday, the tractor-trailer was still parked adjacent to Walmart, along with a hearse
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=y6FzzKp1fFM

Comfy.

>Law enforcement says, they have seen an increase of human trafficking using tractor trailers.
apparently illegals can't just walk across the boarder anymore.

the madman did it....
he actually did it

I'm kinda scared guys

>refried beaners
Kek

its real. this shit happens every year. a few years back in arizona there was something like 50 people found in a trailer that was left in the desert.

135F for approximately 2 hours, remove from heat, simmer until served. add seasoning to taste.

>8 Illehals baked
hahahha oh boy

That's horrific, but consider the fact they would have likely been alive today if they hadn't tried to come here.

Maybe people should blame the Mexican government and why their country is a 3rd world shit hole of which it's own citizens would rather risk an oven-death than spend one more day in their mudhuts.

At any rate. I couldn't give less of a fuck.

Baked beans

There is no two ways about it, either you enforce immigration laws hard or you don't.

I really want there to be immigration policy reform without automatic amnesty or some pathway where they get to stay. The reform should at minimum have them going back to their country of origin.

They need to do two things, end sanctuary cities and implement mandatory everify. That in itself would cut down massively.

They say there are like 3 million illegals here in California alone, but you ask anyone there and they will tell you that # is a lie and that it really can be as much as 3 times as many as that, in 1 fucking state.

>become illegal alien trafficker
>shove 50 illegals into a big ass trailer
>drive into the middle of a desert where a buddy of your's is waiting with his car
>get out and have your buddy drive you away while the illegals fry
Who is this Sup Forums hero?

>Wins just keep coming in every form.
If I defended this any harder I'd break my keyboard

Uhh it says 10 now

Fuck yes, I literally jizzed in my pants right now.

kek

"A Taco Truck on every corner", eh, Lefties?

>McManus said police were alerted by a Walmart employee who was approached by someone in the truck who asked the employee for water.

So truck was unlocked?
Did these beans really cook themselves?

Just keeps winning

I wonder if the stench of rotting flesh was an improvement over the regular `mexican' smell.

>someone in the truck who asked the employee for water

Memes are becoming reality.

The only tragedy is that there were survivors. They better be deported, not allowed to stay out of pity.

>using inferior natszeee ovens instead of mobile carcass incinerators

They still gotta go back.

top kek

Strait out of breaking bad

>arent refrigerated trailers airtight?
No. However, however close it is to being airtight depends on the type of container. Either way, you pack too many people in there and there won't be enough air exchange between the inside and outside to bring in enough oxygen for many people to survive.

Its 10 now. top jej

Even in death, they multiply like Catholic Rabbits.

Up to 10 now.

Pour some red sauce on those baked enchiladas
We don't need anymore "white" leeches here

>go to mexico
>take money to smuggle illegals across border in trailer
>lock trailer
>let them bake
>dump bodies
>repeat

Wow. What a leap. Illegals baked to death in tractor trailer and somehow "Trump Brings Back Ovens From Nazi Germany"?!? With logic like that just how in the fuck do you manage to put your shoes on the right feet?

>tfw when you live in the Southwest
>tfw fat manlet mexican garbage like these fucks commit most of the crime in your area, along with niggers
>they scope out your houses while doing their weekly 6 hours of landscaping in your suburb
>you look up sex offender database for your area
>these donkey fuckers with names like Miguel Jose Enrique-Gonzales are in there listed as WHITE
>our disgusting government hides this shit in the most obvious way
>tfw IT FUCKING WORKS

The beans got burned.

Cultural appropriation much? Baking people is our culture.

American trucks of peace sure are better than muslim ones...

its 9

tractor trailer is a bumpy ride

Fuckin savage. Kinda makes you wonder how much this goes on that we never hear about

well, uh, technically i guess you could say it's a mobile oven

lel

Splendid

>Please be real
It is.

Their "shipper" left the trailer in a parking lot in texas with all the "goods" inside (goods are humans)

The report I herd on NPR did not outline ethnicity or age.

I find it hilarious.

if onwe we had no borderz

I'm glad. Anyone who is in this country illegally needs to be removed.

>Up to 10 now.
Thank god for that article. I am really glad that gas prices are lower than ever. I do need to order oil, I may just get the full 500 gallon.

Why does drudge report have such a shitty 90's layout?

God damn 28 lived. We better bill Mexico for the costs.

Maybe you should look up most wanted people in your area and see if one of them are wanted.

If the reefer was on they would have had air. But with it being off even if they hadn't refried they would have suffocated. Truck driver user here

do we need to start building more ovens?

That's on Mexico's ass for letting them escape.

PRAISE KEK

That's the joke Drudge was going for

You just know

Are you really this stupid? This has been going on long before Trump. How many hours have you spent in the back of a hot semi, anyway?

>trump tries keeping the illegals out
>8+ of them manage to slip in
>they all die from heat exhaustion
>this is somehow trump's fault
It would've happened under any other administration.

I'm sorry.

But they still have to go back

considering the spics were getting in and out of the truck asking people for water, i'd say it wasn't quite air tight.

the fact these dumb beaners just cooked themselves instead of leaving the scene is a little weird. unless the article is wrong i dont really understand what went down here.

It's real. The guy trafficking them put them in the back of a truck and they died from overheating.
Liberals are already, obviously, blaming Trump.

>RECORD LOWS OF TOASTED REFUGEES AFTER BORDER CRACKDOWN

>tfw Spicer quit so he could start revving up the holocaust centers

>white male

>yfw he's an undercover ICE agent

Resplendant

How old are you 12? He's has had that design since forever and he's the top news website. Its simple and effective. Would you prefer tons of degenerate clickbait pics like all other news sites. Fuuuck.

Texas is so based. Too bad San Antonio fucked it up and shoulda left them sweat to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnevZ5P56_M&t=1s

WHAT ARE YOU SITTING AROUND FOR?

GTKRWN

Wrong ST image.

Wtf how do I become a smuggler? I'll park that shit in an indistrial lot and cruise away in muh big rig

wew lad