youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cartelcapers.com/blog/andrew-c-finch-named-acting-assistant-attorney-general-antitrust/
justice.gov/atr/staff-profile/meet-acting-assistant-attorney-general
law360.com/articles/932609/senate-panel-approves-doj-antitrust-pick-makan-delrahim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!

What did he mean by this?

>Back in January Sessions recused himself from any Hillary investigation
>Trump can still appoint his Deputy AG to make a special counselor to do what Sessions would have originally have done if he hadn't recused himself
So why hasn't he? Or is Rosenstein comprised as well?

How accurate is this?

Breakroom had to fire up the ovens. He did nothing wrong.

>yfw the families of the illegals that died use the ACLU to sue Trump over the loss of their lives because "he made it too difficult to cross the border and made them resort to extreme measures that caused their death"

who is scaramucci?

Didn't mean to reply.

>We'll stop your stupid Drumph wall with environmental regulations

Wait

CNN's worst nightmare

>unironically jokes about the SS
>Checks flag

hmm why am I not suprised, kut mof. You killed my grandpa, nazi loving scumbag

I would rather have my head cut off quickly than be cooked to death in some smelly trailer

This is my OC
oh how far I've stooped, yknow I used to have a girlfriend I loved but nooo it had to go to shit, and look at me now. A giant folder dedicated to a milf and nothing to lose.

>The law is the law. Congress should change it rather than the Executive IGNORE the Federal statutes it is sworn to enforce
I completely agree

>The key deliniation is that the whole civilized developed world allows those but not pot.
because cannabis didn't grow in the temperate climate of medieval europe, but his has changed now completely. This issue is simply one of geography

>Pot is not established, accepted, or cultural
you live under a rock, weed is mainstream in america
it's not full on mainstream because it is obviously illegal

> and even small amounts greatly impact cognitive function and greatly increase the risk of mental illness.
it doesn't matter, alcohol intoxication has way more harmful effects, causes way more car accidents and violence between people, weed makes people giggle and chill on the couch

Concrete shoes!

The leaks of the staff are ridiculous. They should fire Reince if they don't stop. Maybe the Cheif of Staff should be held accountable if he can't control the staff.

I don't know why people bitch about Sessions. He is just an old man who is quietly doing a mediocre job. Reince is running a circus of a white house.

>watching through Prison Break again

Holy shit, "The Company" is pretty much the Deep State and Clinton Foundation. The creators were red pilled on the Corporate control of intelligence and law enforcement back in 2005.

DUDE

Breakroom "Breaking the Conditioning" user

>Marijuana is mainstream in the USA
I definitely would not agree with this statement. It is largely dependent on the state.

>leave the memes, take the connoli

Radical Mexican terrorism.

wew boys

CNN Headline
>Trump Admin RWDSs are getting the ovens started

That guy who forced CNN to fire 3 people when he threatened to sue them over a fake Russia story about him.

Trump researching pardoning himself, or at least talking to lawyers about it. It's clearly on the table. His own comm's director is saying they've discussed it.

Shit must be getting bad in Trump's camp for them to be even considering this.

Deport terrorists to the gas trailers

What happened to that Israel boycott law?

>It is largely dependent on the state.
well obviously, but one state should not dictate the policy of another

tl;dr current federal law is bad

He's gonna be feeding fake stories to everyone and see which ones get out. Manafort takes over from there.

Wtf I love baked beans now

Hello trump fandom. How's it going?

oh no that sucks

Go away cnn

BAKED BEANS

LMAO DRUDGE

talk to the uk about it. it's not happening here

It will never get passed. The Supreme Court will strike it down hard.

>43% of American have used cannabis
I read this just last week

Trying to illegally enter the country in the back of a fucking 18 wheeler in the middle of summer in Texas is fucking retarded.

Posobiec got married while in Poland

>BAKED BEANS

bretty gud desu
getting comfy for an important week

which in actually means there are states where 60% or more of people used cannabis and thus you could make it legal/already is there and states where only 20% of the people used it

wholesome wife/10

>he gets married to a QT while average Sup Forumsack still remains single neet.

What went wrong Sup Forums?

AmeRuss yaoi fanfics are very good
>pic 4u

Will never go through. It's so contrary to the constitution every person signing on should be jailed.

>No criminal record

When the deep state is trying to destroy him by any means necessary, legal or illegal (leaks and other things), why would he not consider every option? I'll use the same analogy again because it's a good one. If he ordered a review of the nuclear stockpile, would you assume he wants to nuke somebody? It makes sense to be prepared and know every angle when the Dems and deep state have made it clear they'll do anything to remove him from office.

> His own comm's director is saying they've discussed it.
Source? I haven't seen this. Discussed or not, refer to my above paragraph. What would he even issue a pardon for? What crime?

Knowing his tweets, probably not true.

Fuck off

I have two theories, one far fetched and one more plausible

Far fetched: DOJ is still packed full pf Obama rats and senate isn't confirming their replacements. Can't make a case in a department leaking like a sieve like current DOJ, Hillary would walk and laugh of the whole thing
Plausible: can't being an airtight case without the FBI delivering a top notch report and recomendation and Comey replacement was just appointed. Was he even confirmed yet?

Will give the AntiTrust head of the DOJ as an example of the paralysis imposed by the senate on that department.

Here is the current one holding the position
> Andrew C. Finch: Antitrust Division (acting)

About the situation [1]

> Makan Delrahim has been nominated to head the US Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division. While awaiting Senate confirmation, Andrew C. Finch, a former DOJ attorney and current Paul Weiss partner, will rejoin the Division and serve as Acting Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust.

About Andrew Finch, pic related. Worked at the division from 2003-2005 [2] meaning: Obama swamp dweller.
> Mr. Finch previously worked in the Antitrust Division from 2003–2005 as Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General. In that role he worked closely with Division staff and management on policy initiatives, civil merger and nonmerger investigations, matters proceeding to trial, and appeals.

Makan Delrahim Was approved by the Senate Judiciary committee in June 8 [3] (a month and a half ago) and still didn't get confirmed.

The I ask

> WHY ISNT SESSIONS BREAKING THE MEDIA CARTEL?! HE NEEDS TO GO, HE ISNT DOING HIS JOB

It's the same in all other sections of the DOJ

[1] cartelcapers.com/blog/andrew-c-finch-named-acting-assistant-attorney-general-antitrust/
[2] justice.gov/atr/staff-profile/meet-acting-assistant-attorney-general
[3] law360.com/articles/932609/senate-panel-approves-doj-antitrust-pick-makan-delrahim

I'm not a single neet though

Been in the farm for the last few days, gibbs the quick rundown of this week.

>have used

What is college?

..Maybe I should visit Poland?

Also, who dis?

>illegally immigrated
>been in country for 16 years
>never tried to become a citizen
>"REEEEEEEEEEE NO DEPORT ME"

God the gop is pure shit.

>ohio man
no he's from "wherever he's being deported to" man

>2005 terror law
>created shortly after 9/11 in 2001

Did you sharts still allow them to take away muh rights four years after 9/11? You got schocked bretty gud by those mudslimes

El Mao!

(((Rosenstein))) is an Obama holdover he can't be trusted

what did this greasy illegal do for a living?
No paper will report it....NONE
There is no record he paid federal taxes while his leeching kids attended school

What has this taco eater done for our country except TAKE, TAKE, TAKE?

It is indeed heartbreaking that this irresponsible piece of shit would leave his son without a father because he can't be fucked to follow the law.

DEMOCRATS

&

RUSSIANS

How did they bake todeath?

>There's people in this thread RIGHT NOW who defend pot being illegal
If you smoke weed you're literally degenerate subhuman scum and should be treated as such tbf

I cannot defend this
The child was not deported as well

>2017
>Someone still believes something that comes out of Posobiec's mouth
Quite unusual

>Take away rights
>Literally using it to enforce the border and the right of Americans to have a country that exists
Globalist power grabs backfiring is beautiful.

I love Kellyanne.

being legal*

Apparently he was saying it today when he was on CNN.

The crimes would be for whatever Mueller comes up with. We don't know what those are yet, but there will be something. Could be something petty as fuck, could be something nasty, but it will be something and they know it.

Here something new roman: I agree with you in most if not all of your assessment in marijuana. Congress should legalize it, executive should deschedule it and decriminalize all drug ****consumption**** and possession of personal use quantities or paraphernalia while keeping selling illegal (like Portugal did in 2001, with great success) except for pot where selling would be legal like in states that legalized it.

Isn't it legal in Spain as well?

>Lumping dems with Russians
masterful persuasion

>He is samefagging
Impeach

Congrats

>WashPoo's big Sessions scoop

Don't read below the headline, or first paragraph, cuz you might notice the story also says:

>Officials emphasized that the information contradicting Sessions comes from U.S. intelligence on Kislyak’s communications with the Kremlin, and they acknowledged that the Russian ambassador could have mischaracterized or exaggerated the nature of his interactions.

>Russian and other foreign diplomats in Washington and elsewhere” are known “to report false or misleading information to bolster their standing with their superiors or to confuse U.S. intelligence agencies.

I know this name, but I know it as a literally who..

OBAMA LEAF VINDICATED

SUCK ON IT /PTG/

Sounds like he is feeling that he is losing..

Awoo

Legal grower here, don't care what you say.

Kac literally looks like the taco bell dog.
Jesus that's a ugly women.

>Was he even confirmed yet?
Nope, Wray is STILL not in yet, they had his hearing two weeks ago. His answers where a bit dubious to say the least, but that could just be a case of him telling them what they want to hear.

>muh Obama

Its never happening and everyone who put their name on it needs to be to be removed from office

>The crimes would be for whatever Mueller comes up with.
First of all, Mueller can't just make up crimes. Secondly, he has no prosecutorial power.

> Could be something petty as fuck, could be something nasty, but it will be something and they know it.
That's what I'm saying. Trump knows they will try some dirty tricks and it makes sense to be 100% prepared and know all of one's options and available moves on the chess board.

>(((((Polls)))))
hmmm

>unemployment lowest in decades
>B-BUT NOBODY LIKES IT
>polls

YAS PRESIDENT HILLARY YAS

I agree, Drumpf BTFO. The polls show it'll be a total landslide for Hillary in November.

>(((polls)))

Laugh all the way to the bank Colorado Bro

OH GOD THAT TWEET