Why Does Sup Forums Hate "e-celebs"??

These people articulate your ideas and are the only thing arguing against the hordes of left wing media and academia.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worshiping these vermin is basically inviting redditors and other vermin onto Sup Forums.

I Agree with OP. Traditional politicians don't agree with us, and if they do, they're almost always too cowardly to tell the truth.

People like Milo and Sargon are representation, our face to the public, and we need to be represented somehow. If you disapprove so much, replace them. Someone needs to take on that role, or your ideals will be forever trapped on a message board, separated from reality.

Watched by people who wish to confirm their echo-chambers or have no jobs irl.

reading and forming your opinions is one thing, but you tell me, people like to sit and listen to another random person ramble off about their political ideology during your free time?

I personally think mostly young kids or people with no job or too much free time watch them, they bring nothing new to the table besides re-hashing what's been said on numerous sites then adding their own twist.

ecelebs are pandering niggers that does it for the money. We won without them but they like to remind everyone we won because of them.

Take jontron for example, you think he switched to Trump after he won, before that he was a full on democrat.

let whatever gets popular get popular just stop making shit posting faggot cock suckign threads like this

I don't mind them personally, but I don't like it when they're constantly spammed all day

That's a good question.

Can they be annoying at points? Yes, absolutely.
Do they deserve death threats and to be treated the same as rabid SJWs? No.

Just don't watch their videos or support them, it's that easy folks. If you really think they're doing something wrong, then why don't you step up to the plate and do it better?

Because this sums up every "intellectual" eceleb
youtu.be/JB_omHQwYh8

E-celeb is one of new retarded terms, such as kino. Give it month or 2, reddit will start using e-celeb and after that every pathetic fuck here will "cringe" when someone says it.

Recognizing someone as a VIP will declass you and your tought.
Someone may say something interesting, but just that. Don't worship them, don't believe all they say etc etc

Black pidgeon is quite smart btw.

the whole point of Sup Forums is anonymity
if you want celebs and "leaders" then fuck off to reddit and tumbrl

You're not making any sense. First you say normies have no time to watch these youtubers but then you say they're useless because they're rehashing stuff other people have said in places like Sup Forums. Do you think those normies are more likely to browse Sup Forums than watch videos on Youtube? How exactly do you propose we redpill normal people with jobs if not through new media?

Kino is a term that's been widely used on Sup Forums for at least a year or two now.

No. I hate everyone.

they are ecelebs, stupid fuck. bunch of faggots that cant shut up about how cool it is to parrot Sup Forums memes in real life to the point normies thought theyre the ones who came up with it.

what does kino mean?

Because very few of them actually understand Sup Forums or even come here, but some still try to personal army.

Like that Lauren Southern girl, after she tried to personal army Sup Forums I disregarded her completely ever since.

we don't you ignorant nigger. you fell hook, line, and sinker for a shill op.
they need us to reject new media and tune in only to the approved brainwashing outlets.
If you had lurked for years like you were supposed to you wouldn't be asking nigger-tier questions.

Certain autists are right wing hipsters

No one hates eCelebs, they're the platform we desperately need and the reason the mainstream media no longer has a stranglehold on white nationalism. Anyone who unironically dismisses someones opinion because they're an "eCeleb" is a shill trying to divide and conquer.

We just don't like it when they shill here.

>watching
>worshipping
These are different, you know?

>These people articulate your ideas
how do you know what my beliefs are? Sup Forums has been my main-ish board for five years. I voted for Hillary Clinton. I rather enjoy race-mixing. I'm half a fag. I'm just not a moron who thinks dark people and women are smart, empathetic, or particularly trustworthy. I hate commies but I am one. I know everybody in power is there to gain, not to serve

Sup Forums is not one person. Show me an e-celeb that reflects that shit, you quadruple nigger