HOW?

How does fecal matter end up in soft drinks?
web.archive.org/web/20170721004747/https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/20/fecal-matter-found-in-drinks-from-several-popular-fast-food-chains/

PART AND PARCEL

Haha Brits eat shit confirmed. We've been telling you this for centuries.

Someone obviously shits in it

>Free soda
>Niggers come in with their cups n sheeiiit
>Niggers filthy hands touch nozzle and the faucet from where the drink flows out of
>Drink is now contaminated with feces

>drinking shitty sugar water

Fucking kill yourselves.

shitskin immigrants are covered in poo and work the majority of fast food jobs, they get bottom of the barrel jobs and spread the poo, its not rocket science, dont eat shitty food if you dont want to eat shit

Who ever prepares the product doesn't wash their hands. It's not a big deal, there is fecal matter on everything. That's why I wash my hands every time I got to the store or whatever. Don't touch anything if you don't have to.

Why wouldn't the goatfuckers put literal shit in drinks they're about to serve to native brits? They're already figuratively shitting all over them with assistance from the state.

>, there is fecal matter on everything. That's why I wash my hands
this will only weaken your immune system, if everything is covered in shit your body needs to get a handle on it, soft men dont survive hard times boyo

Workers don't wash their hands.

>be me, working at pizza place
>GM who makes almost every single pizza doesn't wash his hands
>ever
>comes into work with corn meal on his hands and fingernails from previous day
>shits multiple times at work toilet
>tells me he doesn't need to wash his hands if he doesn't get shit on them
Sad!

this Germophobes actually get sick more often.

>Germophobes actually get sick more often.
I haven't been sick in 8 years.

So I can't get fast food anymore?

i really REALLY wouldn't, never mind the low standards of the typical employees, the ingredients are 3rd tier at best, your asking for colon cancer if you are as mcdonalds puts it "a regular user".

Enjoy your Cholera-chan, the inevitable attribute of poo poo culture.

its not about how often youre sick its how your body handles it when you are, i'd rather have the sniffles once a year than nearly die every ten.

Wasn't there something about calais truck refugees shitting in empty cans that were being shipped via truck?

The satanic cannibal pedophiles have been putting pieces of human meat (tiny pieces) as well as fecal matter in food in restaurants and fast food places for a while now.

They believe by doing this they allocate the karma of cannibalism and depravity to all.

People using their phones while they shit. Then using those phones during down time, then when rush hour comes around presto, poo poo in covfefe

>you will never be this insane
thank you, jesus

>be cute girl at drive through counter
>bend over counter to take order
>BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP
>fecal matter all over kitchen
>???
>"I'll have the bucket of diet cola please"

are you the guy in the other thread talking about the true purpose and meaning to the word "globalist" as a flat earth analogue?

Not a flat Earther. If you doubt this, take your burger to the nearest lab and examine it more closely.

Have you actually done this?

Fecal Coliform.

Don't wash hands, clean machine/improperly clean machine. If I had to estimate how common this is in the US, I'd say 99.99% of fast food chains and chain restaurants, as well as smaller restaurants which don't monitor and reinforce hygiene (it has to be constantly reinforced- normies don't understand the why, or believe that sprinkling water over ones finger-tips is enough).

If you're concerned: don't order a fountain drink, don't order anything with ice. Simple. Never, ever, ever, ever, order anything in a large container that sits immobile like Tea. Those are the worst culprits.

B.S. Biochemistry
B.S. Nursing

Enjoy.

P.S. It's not just hands, it's also clothing. Specifically: butts. Rubbing ones posterior against counters, stuff, things, can easily result in passing fecal matter and a coliform. The next huge culprit are hospital workers wearing scrubs to restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Even the ones that work in environments were any contagion would decimate their patient population (ie: cancer hospitals) pick up diseases which patients are fighting or come in with. MRSA, VRE, E. Coli, C. Diff. Hospital workers are filthy as shit.

>hahahaha

reminds me of a story from a few months ago in ireland or something
>filling installations for cola cans busted in a factory
>how did this happen? well it happened because someone shat in the fucking cola cans
>apparently (((refugees))) were in the back of the truck that transported the cola cans from the can factory to the filling facility
>(((refugees))) have nowhere to shit in the truck except the fucking cola cans

Storage

Rats

It's common tbhfam

To add to my statement: Cell Phones are filthy as hell. They're petri dishes. Most people never clean their phones with rubbing alcohol or bleach. Nurses, at least (since we are filthy as shit), will clean our phones throughout our shifts, and I do it at home as well.

The worst is when you see someone working retail or at a fast food place with gloves on pull out their cell phone, then put it up, not changing their gloves. It's ruined at that point. They're contaminated.

In a free market, what would prevent fast food chains from putting fecal matter, painkillers, and spit in the food?

What they are finding most often is a subspecies of E coli known as Escherichia coli niggerus

FART AND FECAL

>People choosing to go to fast food chains that don't

poos and kebabs dont believe in toilet paper. some use it but many think its a waste of money or "haram"

as a result its kind of just a mater of time before people get stec infections when they work in the food service industry

>2017
>not having a washable phone

If you knew how unhygienic a lot of people are you would probably never want to touch another human again.

>Implying that's something you can find out without testing your food for shit particles before eating it

The market would demand that all outlets have their food tested for fecal matter

What the fuck do you expect from a company that won't pay its employees enough to eat?

>from-several-popular-fast-food-chains
if you consume things from that kind of establishments, you're asking for it

You think water is going to clean your phone? Nope. Ask a cell phone company how many phones can handle bleach and 70-90% ETOH throughout a day.

It's natural for them. Americans die without shit.

>muslims wash their hands

Can't eat, can't shit.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

if you want better food standards you shouldve not be a poor fuck and shouldve went to a better more expensive restaurant

> Implying only poor people eat fast food.

>Coca-Colon
>Dr. Poopper
>Poopsi
>Shite
>Mountain Poo

Fast food have always been for the poor. With gov standards less people have been visiting more posh and high end restaurants, bankrupting them and killing skilled chefs.

Fuck gov standards, it should be a rule to put literal shit in cheap food so the poor know their place and work harder to afford clean safe food. Not only more it increases the number of skilled food makers it will also make the country great because everyone's busting their asses to afford food where you wont die from cholera from eating them.

Yes, simple high school microscope will do desu.

Pictures you raging faggot

>drinking from soda fountains

lol idiots. Jee, why is a self service machine that children touch all fucking day covered in feces? It's not like niggers never wash their hands or anything.

No thanks. I don't feel like being suicided.

Are these exclusive to India?

Paranoid much?

Oy vey.
Who could ever do that.

This is shopped right?

I can't remember the last time I ate food from a restaurant... it's all overpriced or garbage.

>How does fecal matter end up in soft drinks?

Rats, you fucktard.

Poos