Sup Forums writes a book

What if we combine our collective knowledge of the truth of what is happening in the world today into one thesis paper. We need to have a novel that is sourced and well researched to spread our collective redpills to the stars. A book with a thousand authors and no name. let the content speak for itself. We can all write chapters and critique each other's work till we have something we all agree on. I think it will be a good exercise in intelligent discussion and real politics. What say ye Sup Forumsacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/weird-article-that-doesn't-exist/.
web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://www.nytimes.com/weird-article-that-doesn't-exist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I say, I say niggers and likes will rue the day, yes sir.

not an altogether shitty idea
>Compendium Sup Forumsiticus

bump

Where is archive bro and his archives. I know ye be here. You don't sleep

Bump

We need to make a pastebin or something and have anons write articles and post them in it. I could contribute to this.

the norwegian bot? it only responds to posting links to specific domains.
Let's see if we can bring it out of hiding. Be ready with the nets, anons...
nytimes.com/weird-article-that-doesn't-exist/.

The idea is good, but it will never work. You'll never get everyone to agree on much of anything except Jews = bad.
fucking hilarious

>sourced and well researched
But literally none of Sup Forums's ideas fit this criteria

It was the Jews.

thats not how it works retard
he isnt a bot just some autist sperd
retard

im actually triggered

Does this mean you're volunteering to write the chapter on nigger intelligence? You appear to be very experienced in it.

You are all Nigger Kike Shill Faggots and need to get the fuck off this board
The End

(((Found him)))

something like this already exists and it was written by only one person
it's called mein kampf

Please use an archive.
web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://www.nytimes.com/weird-article-that-doesn't-exist/

We could model this after the scientific community, as in each paper should be about one subject (e.g. an in depth explaination of a concept or phenomenon, or an argumentation for why a certain course of action is preferable). Other anons can then argue with you in their own papers or use your paper as foundation for their own research. All we really need for this is a userbase and a platform where we can post our papers in.

Berserk is best manga

bump

This sounds like an interesting idea but i dont know how we go about it

These anons have the right idea. Forming a consensus is best done scientificly on a case by case basis with lots of frothing and arguing back and forth.

To get the ball rolling what is something we can more often than naught universally agree on... globalists have a long standing plot and schema that has shaped our government and society in the 21st century that has covertly washed over us...?

Jordan Peterson fights for the defunding of humanities at universities and Sup Forums will literally lay the corner stone of the new humanities ...

If only there was initiative I'll try this thread again sometime with a stronger OP

One of us should create a website where we can publish our stuff.

Here's my suggestion for how this could work.

1. Set up regular threads, a bit like those threads map colouring thread i.e. turn this book into a game for anons to play or ignore.
2. Rules of the game; each poster/player posts an infographic, a picture, meme, memo, link to cucked/globalist/msm shill website article and the first poster who claims said subject gets to write a short 2,000 word piece on it. (or we could do write an article on the post below yours etc.
3. Once you have you chosen writing prompt do a total hit piece on it, maybe follow Saul Alinski's rules for being a total asshole keep it funny and within a month we should have more than enought material for a book

Pics and comics are welcome too, why not? We could do like an MDE novel. Just a thought.

To get it started; pic related. Write a critical piece on the hypocracy of Antifa, giving a brief summary of who they are, why they make no sense and possibly do a run down on Sup Forums's destruction of Eric Clanton (sic), or go off road idc.

I would say that it is not necessary to reach a consensus on every subject. All individual people have a unique understanding of the world. We could create a variety of different ideas that could provide the foundation for many people's ideology.

Exactly, the universities are pozzed as fuck. With some intelligent and dedicated Sup Forumsacks we can present an alternative vision of the world to future generations.