What actual problems does a girl in modern society have?

What actual problems does a girl in modern society have?

Not enough chads.

>oh no boys like me
>good thing I can have their lives ruined if any of them come near me

Daddy not giving her money for new Kylie Jenner makeup kits.

Not being able to blame their lack of impulse control on others 100% of the time.

Same issues as men. They have to deal with modernity.

Cishet white men mainly.

believing the great lie
>you CAN have it all.
at least I get to laugh at the people who believe nonsense like that.
>I'll get a degree, and marry a smart man
>*ignores IQ curves*
>Why can't I find a smart man?!?

They are held to the same standars as men, but they cannot live like men.

They are supposed to work, take care of children and take care of home.

Feminists think that's empowering, but it's actually a disaster.

Single moms suffer the most. Many of them deserve to suffer too.

Changing out that blood soaken tampoon pad every month. It must suck being a female desu.

The pressure to be a man-hating SJW. The pressure to give into cultural marxism and transition into the opposite gender of your birth. The pressure to join in hating President Trump. The pressure to love niggers and mooselimb immigrants and also fuck and have babies with them.

Plenty of problems, especially if she is a person of color
>Sexism
>The patriarchy
>Slut shaming
>Fat shaming
And many many more

The biggest one is probably the fact that their sexual market value SHARPLY drops after 26 or so, and society/education fails to emphasise this fact, and rather, pushes them into (((careers))) which makes them forget how to fulfil their life's meaning as a woman, and they end up miserable. LOL.

finding a decent bra is difficult. they're all for fat chicks or chicks with flat chests

>What angle to take a selfie at.
>"Did i get more than 50 likes on my fb profile pic?"
>"I forgot to take a picture of my lunch to post on instagram."
>Mansplaining
>Manspreading
>"Should I dye my hair blue or purple?"
>"Which chest tattoo is the most meaningful?"
>"I'm pregnant and am not responsible. I need someone to pay for my abortion."
>the (((patriarchy)))

hehe i can bounce on dicks untill im 35 then settle down with a man that has money

Noting women just play victim card feminism is cancer.

>Extremely thirsty men
>Being held to the same standard as men
>Being indoctrinated with leftist, slutty bullshit
>Self esteem issues brought about by the age of social media

I guess it must be rather boring to be treated like an object just because you are pretty.

They let it happen.

""""Seize the means of (re)production""""

All is lost

>person of color
>person
Only one race be peoples, user.

If she's not a whore, many problems. Also serious health issues, financial issues etc.

>person of color
>flag
why do you even post here?

>What actual problems does a girl in modern society have?
Obstacles to individuality. Many women -- the bad ones -- group together under banners of Feminism and social cohesion and use every manipulation in their arsenals to control what individual women do. Intelligent, kind women are oppressed by the generalizing herd. It's Cinderella on a mass scale, except the Cinderellas are more interesting and there's no prince coming to save them from the evil stepwomen.

Speaking out of experience?

Not enough cucks handing money to them in their jewtreon.

yep, fortunately/unfortunately, depending on where you stand

Only earning 78 cents for every dollar a man makes...

Just kidding, that's made up bullshit; women have it the easiest in society

Women want money get a career that lets you full fill that.

They have a lot more power than they allow themselves to realize

fpbp
also the inability to lock down chad

>Speaking out of experience?

Pradesh, out!

That good feel when I related to prince charming hard

If your not a brainlet, go find a woman with a good foundation in her head, and build upon it

Falling for (((feminism))) and wasting her youth with degeneracy. Than one day waking up and realizing that Chad won't marry her and that her eggs are about to dry up. Than, after too much red wine, dying on her sofa and getting eaten by her dozen cats.

leftist indoctrination -> hedonism -> perpetually unsatisfied with life followed by a wall at 35.

cant wear the same dress more than a couple times

living life on easy mode.

fucking cunts.

It's sad that feminism makes women think they should be slutting their youth away.

9 times out of 10, the party girls fuck up their lives. You cannot refute this.

probably sexualization and golden cage
and lack of spirituality which, as bad as it is for the men is even worse for women

how is this a problem? just get a beta to provide and keep fucking chads.

Learning how to make mother fucking money cunts.

no free tampons

>They are held to the same standars as men

If they really were society would tell them to pick up the slack. Despite massive affirmative action they're still somehow lagging behind.

Depends on how good looking she is

Easy mode.................... Hard mode
Helen of troy................. John merrics identical twin sister

Only so many Chads to go around

Depends, if she is attractive, healthy and can afford education she's got almost zero problems. If she is ugly, poor and unhealthy things won't be that easy.

>draining our balls
>making babies

There are plenty of ugly men for the ugly women. Often, these men are forced to live by their balls and intellect

ya I mean life is full of these hammers
the people who destroyed many good things the female sex were females
and they demanded it
radically and emphatically

biggest problem a woman faces are directly a result of feminism rejecting biology, i.e., women thinking they can fuck around in their 20s, marry mr. right in their 30s and have kids at 35 all while excelling at their career. This doesn't happen for almost any women and is a complete lie. Almost all women could marry mr. right in their early 20s, but he isn't a chad and who can resist fucking a chad?

Beyond that I suppose there's also some real issues like rape but it's very rare.

What store to spend other peoples money.

Josh Merric*

As if the average woman looked like OP's pic. Most of them look like >pic related

What are the AVERAGE woman's problems?

>extreme insecurity over appearance
>low self-esteem
>lack of marriageable men
>pressure from all sides about what life to lead (office drone v. glamour chick v. natural instincts)

Women have lots of problems, but in typical woman fashion they fail to say the real cause of these problems because they love to dissemble.

It's the same reason that, when they say "I['m fine," they're not.

>implying most of them are fat

Hi Sadiq.

The wall.

>actual problems does a girl in modern society have

1.) Becoming a single mother.
2.) Becoming crazy cat lady

Being ugly.

Women are fucking stupid haha; I'd never say that to any of them in person, but really, if they weren't capable of being mothers, they'd be useless. Anything they can do other than that, men usually do better... I'm not blaming women for this, it's genetic I know, but it's like all women are born retarded

I feel like women are a necessary counterpart to men. It's balance. Without love; without sex; where would we be?

Okay, rodger

many cocks, little time.

Frontal lobe damage

That's pretty much true. I honestly feel like men are here to actually accomplish shit in society, and women are here to make men's lives easier. And to be loving, etc.

none
>roll out of bed
>check phone
>122 new messages, 33 missed calls
>whatever, probably some LOSERS!
>go downstairs and kiss daddy on the cheek
>ask the butler what breakfast is on this fine morning
>it's caviar and bacon omelette seasoned with Ethiopian baby tears
>post a qt photo of me eating with a duckface fork in my mouth on instagram
>400 likes in 1 minute
>check phone for reals this time
>take my pick from the long line of Chad Thundercocks and Johnny Alphadicks who have been waiting to take me out
>finally decide on Darius Negrophallus because I heard he banged 5 girls at once and shat all over them when he was done
>make him take me out to dinner and make him pay for everything, because that's the guy's duty!
>takes me out to the club because I wanna go dancing and do GHB with ecstacy
>me and my girlies and Darius dancing at the club
>rollin' on that molly
>somehow, end up in the car with Darius and one of his homeboys
>go back to his house and fucks shit out of me
>I cum 49 times and then get shit on by Darius
>cum again because he's so alpha
>get Daddy to pick me up
>he looks ashamed and embarrassed and is wondering where he went wrong in raising me
>lol whatev #yoloooooo

becoming a single mother isn't a problem in today's welfare society unless they are black boys.

Literally none. 21st century Western girls are the most privileged social group since the begging of human history

they have to face the same problems as men, with the added ability to fall back on their gender when things go go wrong.

the flip side is that once they hit 25, thing start going downhill real quick. at 30 it's even worse. 35 might as well off yourself.

personally I'd rather be a guy. at least our success is largely dependent on the aggregate of our whole lives, as opposed to whether or not we can ensnare a guy before 30 years old.

once you realize this you stop hating women. they are children with tits.

Getting their noses pierced because every single other white girl did.

Life was easy for women up until the 1970s. Now women are expected to actually get a full time job.

The expectations of being a good looking, fit wife, mother, income provider, housekeeper, cook, family shopper, chauffeur to kids, family events planner, fucking everything that goes into being a working wife and mother. All my husband has ever been responsible for is working, I resented him a lot in my 20s, but now that the kids are older and I do less for them it's not so bad.

Yes, it is. It may not be as bad as it was (and as it should be), but it still is very bad.

Remember that this kid lives in the UK

Damned, Sven. You nailed it.
>gee, rich men don't want to be tied down to busted out roastie. who'd of thought?

omg, ugly poor guys are always trying to talk to me UGH just go away and kill urself

>once you realize this you stop hating women. they are children with tits.
And political/cultural power.
I don't hate stupid kids because they largely can't affect society at large.
Stupid women can, so I will ALWAYS take issue with stupid women doing stupid shit, that is until they're stripped of their rights, which will never happen outside of some Fascist user's wet dream.

>oh my god i've gained one pound since last year i'm fat now

What about Melania user. She surely met Trump after 30.

Perhaps this whole "women are worthless at 30" thing is a big fat fucking cope invented by betas. Women have infinite Chad options, forever.

>1 post by this ID
What did jew mean by this?

>lack of marriageable men

What exactly do you mean by that?

When it comes to the love aspect, it's been scientifically proven that men will never truly get over a loved one, while women get hit harder initiallly can completely put relationships behind themselves emotionally. Men take being called terrible beings, they take being called rapists, I think that's the one thing that bothers me so much about modern feminism, it's that it takes advantage of the real good and actual care and love men show towards women.

I saw a perfect example of this from my grandparents. My grandma was always cold, and harsh towards my grandpa, but he was always humble, helpful and loving despite never having his effort be requitted.

that is correct but the revelation is it sucks

nobody can say it though
most (but not all) women can't tell because they have no outside experience
and there is a general trend in society to glorify a materialistic life so they are disinclined to believe that is the issue
habit and comfort do their rest to make people stick to this lifestyle

so it becomes a matrix syndrom you know something is wrong but you can't put your finger on it.

I would say something like 10-15% of women actually have jobs, despite a hell of a lot more than that being "employed"

notice that most of them do child-oriented stuff, like daycare, schools, hospitals, that sorta shit. the sorts of things that only require somebody to work because we feel the need to remove children from their mothers in the first place.

Man detected

melania was 28 when they started dating

If you're a rich 35 year old man and you're single, why would you ever date a woman your own age? Too many hot 20 year olds you could get with instead

This, kinda.

The 80/20 split is moving towards 90/10

If you don't know what I mean, 80% of women well gravitate towards 20% of men.

1) don't be fat

Good call. Most women should bank on living the life that Melania Trump has. Most women live lives similar to Melania Trump, right?

I guess I hate them too, but if you properly insulate yourself from them you gradually start to forget those sorts even exist.

They'll figure it out, just watch and see

Fighting off neckbeards.

There are some girls actually joining Amish communities to get away from the toxic culture of feminism and materialism and social media.

there ahead of us in norwegian vgs and uni now

>women are children with tits

Accurate. Don't get me wrong, I still think women are stupid, but I love them anyway, don't want it to come off as though I hate them because they're all retarded

Lack of strong men.

Being tricked into thinking niggers make good boyfriends.

>but if you properly insulate yourself from them you gradually start to forget those sorts even exist.
>If you ignore it it goes away
user...
Ignoring the problem does nothing, if you don't have the balls to admit that stupid women are as big a plague as stupid men then you deserve to have your society ruined.
You either hold women accountable for their actions at all times, just like you would a man, or you give them the same rights as a child.\

i don't feel bad for them like the rest of these cucks though. we all have intuition and deep down we know our duties as men and women. these modern whores are just trying to shirk off agency so they can live their whole lives like irresponsible children. fuck them. let millennial women die alone with cats, boxed wine and dinners for one. i care about their future as much as they cared about the average guy in high school ie not fucking much. in the old days when slut shaming was a thing disgusting roasties were forced to become nuns, labor-wenches or brothel workers...but now being a slut makes you a fucking hero.

>be woman
>government finally funds childcare
>drop kids off at childcare so you can go to your job as a childcare provider
>men shoulder the tax burden

Living life in a world where all the men are jaded, and all women have no dignity.

Thank god I'm not a man, unless I was lucky enough to be born a Chad, the rest of you seem like miserable fucks.

Any man who has the ability to land a decent woman nowadays also has the ability to pound out many different women.

So in order to get married as a woman, you not only have to find a decent man, but one with the restraint not to have sex with the plethora of options that are available to an "eligible" man these days. Most millennials will probably wind up single for the long haul.

>1 post by OP

AWWW FUCK ITS A SLIDE THREAD

THEY GOT US AGAIN