Christianity

What branch of Christianity do you align with, Sup Forums?
>inb4 fedora lord Atheists show up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christianity is my branch of Christianity. Dividing ourselves is stupid and plays into Jewish hands.

Lutheran

The Bible believing, Law-keeping, Sabbath-observing kind, which didn't mutilate the 10-commandments, remove the 2nd commandment, alter the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the number.

High church Anglicanism.

Can you guys run me through the branches? I have no idea where im at

Anything but traditional catholic is heresy

>following Origen's 10 commandments
>2017

castrate yourself faggot

you guys should read quran

comprehensive history of the reformation
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

The main ones I know of are:
>Catholicism
>Luteranism
>Mormonism
>Orthodox Christianity
>Calvinism
>Protestantism
>Methodism

Catholic

>Religion
Cringe

The one where I pretent that I don't worship a globalist jew. Ave M'aria and deus vult, time to retake the holy city of Jerusalem, alleluja!

I had given up but the last couple days and for a small fleeting time, I considered going back to Jesus' fundamental/basic teachings.

Just so you know Jesus was against organised religion, especially building special "churches" (((temples))).

Marxist subversion of Catholics has been going on for at least a century, but Jewish infiltration has been obvious for centuries.

Protestantism, specifically Calvinism

>Athiesm
Cringe

Catholic. Protestants are heretics

I have read some (even from the "reputable translations"), it is not even fit to be toilet paper.
You filthy ape, give me your address. I'll kill you.

Time to reform the church, yes to Calvanism

*Calvinism

Swedenborgism

Quran and Bible are LITERALLY on the same level.

I agree but there are stupid protestants that allow womene priestes and marry gays... that isnt allowed in true christianity

I am Catholic but I respect otrhodox

Steady now with that heroine, lad
You're behaving like a typical Linkin Park fan from mid 2000's.

Catholicuck all my life, now this faggot Pope is desecrating the church.
I miss Ratzinger.

Have you read it? Most Muslims can't even read.

>I miss Ratzinger.

JP2 was the best pope. Ratzinger was okay but Francis is fucking shit.

orthodox tradition with less hatred for gay and less proclivity to internal jewry

Presbyterian reporting in

Traditionalist Catholicism.

He isn't even middle eastern, he's a Bosnian. they have a 98.5% literacy rate.

I really want to go to church but I'm just so confused right now. All I see in my church are the fruits of the Second Vatican Council, nothing we do is Catholic anymore , I feel. Even the priests don't act as they should. I just don't know anymore

Baptist.

You'll go to hell unless you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Stop following Satanic "religions".

same here

Deus vult

Is there a Church practicing latin mass anywhere close to where you live by any chance? I found one relatively close to me by searching the internet, didn't know about it for many years.

Christian anarchist, all organized religion is obviously satanic cowardly ideology

Anyone else get super annoyed when people raise their arms during the Lord's Prayer part of mass? You know instead of just keeping their hands together in prayer like they're supposed to.

baptist

Just wish it was more like my old church in alaska. That was a very traditional one whereas this one is very "evangelical" I guess you could say.

I was raised Baptist, but I yield to no denomination, only to Christ. A denomination either conforms to that which is commanded in the Bible or it fades away. Much to the dismay and chagrin of fedoras and LARPagans, church attendance and decrees has no bearing on true Christianity.

Always keep Matthew 18:20 in mind.

>catholic
You realize your "church" does just that? Look at the more western countries, gays everywhere in the catholic church.

Orthodox

I do dis
>pls no bully

I was raised Catholic but I fell out of practicing in my teenage years when I went through an atheist phase. I want to start practicing again, maybe even align with a different branch.

Wasn't Christianity originally a sect of Judaism?

But that's second vatican stuff making it okay to hold your arms out

What's wrong with Catholicism user? How will you participate in the next crusade then?

what a catholic thing to say to a christian,.

Baptist

I'm unailaned Protestant but I'm thinking of joining an Orthodox Church

> your church
> Templar flag
Pick one ffs

I'm keeping the Croatian flag because we unironically wuz templars and shieeeet

Only flag that represents Christianity at all here.

Fuck protestants, they're literally wannabe jews.

really activates my almonds.

Catholic

Catholic, but I respect all who believe in Christ our Lord and Savior.

Manson family style of Christianity

Gnostic is the only true faith, it was suppressed by Rome and the religion was transformed into something it was not.

Where may I find info on these "gnostics?"

straight from their gospels.

I don't think so.
I think inner exploration is the only true faith, there is a backdoor to God and its within yourself through the path of christ, and your souls direct connection to God.

La Santa Muerte

Strictly speaking, non-denom; but I more-or-less follow Methodist/Anglican theology.