How would libertarianism solve the gay problem?

How would libertarianism solve the gay problem?

>inb4 bluepilled summerfags claim homosexuality isn't a problem

They wouldn't. Lolbertarianism is retarded.

homosexuality isn't a problem, stop being fat

Retarded like a fox.

Gays: OK
Faggots: Not OK

If you look and behave like a normla human beeing and are gay, NP. but if you are one of these cross, dressing sissies that wear makeup, lipstick, high heels and speak in a girly voice you belong in an oven

>Stateless society
>Being gay has no privileges
>No reason to be a flamboyant faggot

Solves itself

General Pinochet !!
The fags are getting arrogant, do we still have space in the helicopter ?!

dirty sodomite, be gone

dirty sodomite enabler, be gone

>Gays: OK
wew lad

ignoring it and hoping it'll go away is the solution? sounds like a flacid and weak ideology...

This, individual freedom results in degeneracy. The order should disavow homos yet let them get on with it in secret just as they did before the 1980s

Simply being gay isn't a problem. It's the activists that start trouble.

homosexuality isn't a problem
openly brainwashing, degeneracy enabling widespread fag culture is

also
>How would libertarianism solve the gay problem?
lolbertarians couldn't solve a crossword puzzle desu

> wasted genetics
> normalizes being a fag
> leads to more degeneracy
I know, it's a fallacy, but the slippery slope has actually proved to be real.
They just don't conform. They always want more.

>be gay
>can't breed
self solving problem

Year 2034:
"user have you already taken a dick in your ass this week to show that you are tolerant and supportive of gay people? You know that if you don't take dick or suck at least 5 cocks every week its a sign you are against homosexuality right?"

>ignoring the slippery slope that occured during the last 50 years
normalise fags and you'll end up with pedohilia, bestiality, necrophilia,... you're opening Schlomora's box

so hoping that they'll somehow die out is the solution? again, what a facile and weak ideology... no wonder jews invented it to function as controlled opposition

I'm not hearing a denial of fatness though...

How do you plan on making it 'go away' then

Only one way they know how, let the rich people kill them with MOAB's if they stand on any road within the country.

A bullet in the brain

Honestly, this is an extremely uncreative costume.

Business owners all deny service to gays/dont hire gays
Free market basically

are you and your fellow NSA profilers interested in my physical appearance?

Peter Thiel is a fag.

He started PayPal to take away power from kike bankers.
He wrote a book called "The Diversity Myth"
He started Palantir to catch degenerates and terrorists.
He was the only man in Silicon Valley who had the balls to openly support Trump.

And you would never have known that he was a fag if not for Gawker. And Thiel spent 6 years planning his revenge and finally took down that cesspool of degenerate pseudo-journalism.

You're the degenerates compared to him.

by use of force

What people do in the privacy of their own homes is none of my buisness. But in a libertarian society i can choose to not hire fags, i can choose not to sell property to them (making them homeless), i can choose not to sell food to them (making them starve), sounds pretty good to me!

>1 good faggot makes good for all the degeneracy that comes with accepting homosexuality
sounds a lot like the "some refugees are doctors and engineers" argument

Because in a Libertarian society we can put up "no faggots or non-whites allowed" signs on our private property, thus forcing them all into the sea

so? will one person actively working against them solve the problem?

your logic can also easily be used against you: fags and jewish business owners could decide to not hire you unless you agree to suck some cock

fatty comfirmed

>implying faggots will be permitted in our glorious libertarian seasteading cities.

It's not, their culture is the problem.

put the freaks of nature in the gas chambers with the jews.

>ad hominem
not an argument

>inb4 bluepilled summerfags claim homosexuality isn't a problem
>implying Sup Forumstards can articulate a reason why homosexuality is a problem that isn't just a non-argument like "muh bible" or "muh degeneracy"

The fag problem fixes itself. Their life expectancy combined with their inability to reproduce means they aren't a problem. Mudslimes and jews on the other hand...

By allowing discrimination, as long as it doesn't involve physical harm. If you are a not a cuckethist country then things will sort themselfs out.

>How would libertarianism solve the gay problem?
Since it's genetics, after a few generation of them being open about what they like, most of them not having children, by 2100 the gay problem will be solved.

this isn't directed at you, you're retarded. this is directed at other people reading the thread.
peter thiel kept his shit to himself. that's what makes it less degenerate; he's not "one good faggot", he represents the acceptable category of faggots (ones who you would never, in a million years, know are faggots unless outed by meddlers like Gawker).
if homosexuals are staying in the closet and contributing to society, then i might find their behavior distasteful, but they don't threaten my culture and society the way open homosexuality does.

>since it's genetics
mfw he fell for the "born this way" meme.

/r9k/ in year 2034:
>tfw when don't have any friends to fuck me in the ass so I don't get charged with homophobia

you're right it's not an argument -it's a statement of fact, chubby